Olaf

Woman falling for criminals and serial killers

85 posts in this topic

@AION sounds like a good video title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jirh I know my new opener now "I work for the mafia, who tf are you?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's also why sex appeal is a understated part of game. Working out, working on your fashion, getting tattoos, developing a memorable look, etc will help you get laid just as much as having solid personal finance. The personal finance is more important to your wellbeing and stability in life though so don't neglect one side in favor of another. 

I'm not the most fit guy, I gotta work out more as I'm too skinny but I had this picture up on my Tinder for a while and I was getting dates 2-3 times a week with that profile. Conventional wisdom will tell you a shirtless pic is tryhard and won't work.

Don't listen to most people for dating advice, their bias seeps through them and they have no idea what works. 

I'm starting to workout more these days and will get a few tattoos in the next 6 months and I wanna get some earrings to up my style game and when I update my profile I expect even better results. 

ieVGgnD.jpeg

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFall when I used to workout I mainly got compliments from guys xD but I never showed it off on tinder, maybe I should try that. Btw eat more, I don't like eating more, that is mainly why I stopped working out, but I see training for me is now more about eating then working out, just eating a bunch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, criminals are famous, and women will fuck anything famous.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, criminals are famous, and women will fuck anything famous.

Even if this were true, you wouldn't want these persons in your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, criminals are famous

Yes, that is a big component.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is that being a criminal doesn't equate to seduction. You can be a criminal and still be an weasle. It is more about an iron clad frame. Not pinging and living in your own paradigm and rules. You can still instill that frame in yourself without being a criminal. It creates this magnetic personality which is the opposite of being an empath who is somebody who pings and supplicates. 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@LordFall when I used to workout I mainly got compliments from guys xD but I never showed it off on tinder, maybe I should try that. Btw eat more, I don't like eating more, that is mainly why I stopped working out, but I see training for me is now more about eating then working out, just eating a bunch. 

Yeah if I don't workout a lot I don't have much appetite and when I get busy with over areas of life it's hard to keep my workouts consistent. 

Women will devour you with their eyes if you look good walking down the street and if you get some liquid courage in them and they will grope you lol 

So many times I've gotten grabbed in some ways that are perhaps illegal by some strange women at clubs when they have the cover of the crowd and loud music as plausible deniability. 

Looksmaxxing is very important and a man who's serious about dating who doesn't work hard on his appearance is a fool. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fame simply generates attention.

Nobody cares much about the regular Joe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Looksmaxxing is very important and a man who's serious about dating who doesn't work hard on his appearance is a fool. 

Bro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Majed said:

Bro...

Yeah that means you too bro, get a gym membership asap!

2027 is our year boys and girls. Building that summer bod 2027 starts now people! Most people only start on January 1st! We'll be 3 full months ahead of the competition, it's a done deal really B|


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Yeah that means you too bro, get a gym membership asap!

I am sorry bro, but you're not at my level of consciousness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Majed said:

I am sorry bro, but you're not at my level of consciousness. 

I agree, I've mostly gotten rid of most of my coping mechanisms so I can experience reality the way I want to. 

Once you do the same you will get much better results! 

Thriving is everything that coping isn't. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Majed You can't "bypass" by directly engaging with reality, bro. That's just called living.

Bypassing is when you hide behind abstractions, concepts, and ascetic posturing to avoid the friction of the material world. Taking care of your health, building an aesthetic physique, and dating aren't bypassing, it's how you build a strong foundation for human development and a thriving and fulfilling life. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now