Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

Woman falling for criminals and serial killers

62 posts in this topic

I have spoken to many woman and lately I noticed how woman are attracted to criminals. I was literally talking to a beautiful girl yesterday and she was on the phone with her boyfriend from jail! He was in jail for the next 3 years and it blew my mind how a beautiful woman like that would be attracted to a criminal, she could get much better, healthier, normal relationships, but attraction isn't logical, it is emotional. Then I did some research as it was not the first girl that I talked to who had a boyfriend in prison. Yes, this is more common then I thought. I look it up on the internet and I hear woman sending love letters to serial killers, that these criminals are getting flooded with thousands of letters from woman wanting to be with him. How most of the crime shows are watched by woman and this is just crazy to me, but I am not a woman hahaha so who am I to judge. Anyways I thought interesting to share on here and also feel free to share your take. @Emerald and @Natasha Tori Maru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf
 

a) Women will often be loyal to a fault once they really attach to a guy

b) a beautiful woman can still be unconscious, low development

c) criminals can give a low development form of masculine polarity

d) criminals can be successful at survival to some degree, which will be attractive to women

e) some criminals get fame. Just numbers of eyeballs alone will get you interest, especially if he’s good looking. Jeremy Meeks comes to mind.

Generally speaking, you need to appreciate that mating can be a brutal game. This is not a competition of who is the nicest guy, it’s about survival for the vast majority of people.

Edited by aurum

"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Men are attracted to all sorts of women. Even violent, damaged ones,

Women are attracted to all sorts of men. Even violent, damaged ones.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aurum I was thinking myself because he was the top tier of badboy, the alpha of badboys, I mean more bad you cannot get xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf because women are fans of true crime they are attracted and want to be with criminals / violent people? 

Does that mean that 1/3 or men are attracted to violent criminal people? 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man can go years wearing the same shirt. It can wear off and he will still gladly and proudly wear it.

A woman can't go to two parties wearing the same dress. Cause for an existential crisis.

Where do clothes come from?

Crime. Killing innocent animals.

Mystery solved. You're welcome.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Olaf said:

I don't think women are inherently attracted to the traits you raise.

BUT I think they can act as a proxy for strength (and women seek safety, so a strong man who can manage threat to a women is attractive/facilities attraction). This can be a bad proxy when the women cannot recognise these men are a threat to them. And many women think 'he would never do that to me'. Safety, protection. Big priorities for women.

I think women (and men) liking true crime is partly a fascination with fear, arousal (horror), stimulation, threat profiling and survival learning. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I don't think women are inherently attracted to the traits you raise.

BUT I think they can act as a proxy for strength (and women seek safety, so a strong man who can manage threat to a women is attractive/facilities attraction). This can be a bad proxy when the women cannot recognise these men are a threat to them. And many women think 'he would never do that to me'. Safety, protection. Big priorities for women.

I think women (and men) liking true crime is partly a fascination with fear, arousal (horror), stimulation, threat profiling and survival learning. 

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natasha made more sense then the both of you, it feels like I am reading chinese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How am I weird?  

Many of your posts are cryptic, they seem random and out of context.

As if you're talking to yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olaf said:

Natasha made more sense then the both of you, it feels like I am reading chinese

I was obviously kidding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just gonna let you guys confuse eachother, I am gonna eat, see ya B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0