Olaf

Being an introvert is a weak excuse

4 posts in this topic

I hear so many introvert guys say, I am introverted, I can't approach. WEAK. I am introvert myself, my wingmen is an introvert, we both have approached more woman together then any guy has in my country the last two months. So don't let your introvertness go to your head, you are not a special snowflake that can't learn social skills, because you are introverted. This is the weakest thing I have heard from introverts. What the hell does it even mean? You can't say hi? you can't say hello to an old lady?? To a random guy?? To a girl?? You are not introverted, you are weak, know the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can share advice without shaming people though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valach I wish someone gave me this exact advice years ago, I am not gonna making it sound nicer, I am giving the harsh truth as the dutch can do well, take it or leave it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind that we don’t know you or your level of actual success and experience with women to be able to assess your qualifications of being an online dating guru .


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now