RisingLane

A Course In Miracles Is Amazing

24 posts in this topic

I've finally finished the text.

My verdict: ACIM is the greatest spiritual work ever written; every other book pales in comparison.

Did Schucman truly channel Jesus? Probably not, but it is undeniably a divine piece of writing, beautifully composed in iambic pentameter.

So much needless suffering could've been avoided had I taken it seriously sooner. Such greatness was sitting right under my nose for years.

Now, I'm going to read it again!


"Yes, everything is predetermined." - Ramana Maharshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The workbook is good.

But God-Realization is far beyond that.

God-Realization exists in a higher plane of consciousness which no books captures.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The workbook is good.

But God-Realization is far beyond that.

God-Realization exists in a higher plane of consciousness which no books captures.

A different point but the conversations with god books are amazing. 
I would listen to them on my way to work in my early 20s after getting your book list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, integration journey said:

A different point but the conversations with god books are amazing. 
I would listen to them on my way to work in my early 20s after getting your book list. 

Agreed. I also suggest the ra material books. somewhat similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now