Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

67 posts in this topic

Its important we all do our part for women's mental health 💖


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe her "hating men" is just a projection of your sexist worldview.

Most feminists don't hate men, but right-wingers strawman them that way.

If she truly hated men she wouldn't be sleeping with you.

Maybe it is you who hate women.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura A question for you . May sound irrelevant - Is every human loved regardless of being single or being in a relationship? 

Challenge the basic assumptions behind this question . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura A question for you . May sound irrelevant - Is every human loved regardless of being single or being in a relationship?

Loved by whom?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most hate comes from daddy issues. Always screen for it with indirect questions. 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura By women .I mean are  men loved by women weather they are single or dating ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura By women .I mean are  men loved by women weather they are single or dating ? 

Women are very loving people in general but whether they value your existence and want to associate with you is a whole different topic. That's why self-improvement is deeply tied to dating. In ancient societies a boy would be put through a challenging rite of passage to graduate into manhood and being worthy of a woman.

Our society has mostly let go of these traditional rites of passages but the principle still applies. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura By women .I mean are  men loved by women weather they are single or dating ? 

Man, you need to practice asking more clear questions.

I can't answer something so vague, unclear, and ambiguous.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Ok . Is this more clear , correct me if I'm wrong ? 

How to deal with fear of rejection ? In my experience what I do is I take action by approaching women despite fear . 

I get confused by many high quality frameworks such as before approaching either I can assume that I don't know what's going to happen and then approaching or approaching despite anxiety . 

Edited by Rishabh R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura By women .I mean are  men loved by women weather they are single or dating ? 

the attractiveness of a man can be summed into money + muscles + game
face and looks also matters too but they are  not in your control

to improve more attractiveness work on money + muscles + game

 

 

easier said than done.

Edited by Ramanujan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

How to deal with fear of rejection ? In my experience what I do is I take action by approaching women despite fear . 

You have to reframe it. Rejection is good, it means you're going for what you want. Society would tell you a man that gets rejected 99% of the time is a failure; if he does 500 approaches his chances are looking good though. You'll probably start out at less than 1% success rate but as you get better at it it'll go above it so learning seduction is a really fun and encouraging journey once you start getting some momentum. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura By women .I mean are  men loved by women weather they are single or dating ? 

Yes, men are loved by women and vice versa. I doubt for one minute people really hate each other. They may be users and use each other for sex, or for whatever else another can give you, but they don’t hate each other. Hating people is just weird, because you don’t hate yourself do you. 

And if they are just using each other, as long as the transactions are consentual then there’s no harm done.

Sex is a healing activity that can enhance our overall wellbeing. And that’s why men and women will never turn their backs on it. But even those who choose celibacy who have healed from their emotional traumas still now and again crave human intimacy. That’s why God made a pair of humans. Male and Female, they are complimentary opposites. It’d be a weird world otherwise.

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe her "hating men" is just a projection of your sexist worldview.

Most feminists don't hate men, but right-wingers strawman them that way.

If she truly hated men she wouldn't be sleeping with you.

Maybe it is you who hate women.

Or maybe you’re just desperate to rewrite the story because it doesn’t fit your worldview. She hated men, slept with me, and changed her views. You don’t have to like it, but that doesn’t make it false.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy are you trying to heal the world one step at a time? You got many more woman that hate men, would take a lifetime xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe her "hating men" is just a projection of your sexist worldview.

Most feminists don't hate men, but right-wingers strawman them that way.

If she truly hated men she wouldn't be sleeping with you.

Maybe it is you who hate women.

Bro some of these gen z girls will openly state they hate dudes


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Mellowmarsh So maybe I'm loved by women .

Maybe, but look at it this way, do you choose to love or do you choose to hate someone? I choose to love, but it’s still okay to dislike someone out of personal preferences for personality types that might clash terribly with your own where the pair of you just don’t gel together like oil and water. But that’s different than Love. Love is just accepting them for who they are in their own right. Doesn’t mean you are not loving someone just because you choose not to hang out with them. 

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Mellowmarsh So maybe I'm loved by women .

If I said to you right now that I love you.

What would hearing that mean to you, exactly?

 

I choose love over hate any day. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now