Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

326 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

fair enough. but i will say there are some really interesting and deep women here who are open to something serious, as i think deep down most women really don't even want casual 

:x


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, questionreality said:

Multiple people already in this thread have clearly pointed out you having a spiritual ego. This is another clear example of it.

No. This is just me tired of being nice.

This conversation here has already ended, it doesn’t need to be pushed further.

I’m getting tired of answering the same questions when people do not listen, and instead, accuse me of having a spiritual ego because it is way easier to do so than to face the reality that is their own short-comings in their journey.

Case in point, you.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, questionreality said:

Until you stop dividing people into "higher" and "lower" consciousness categeries etc, nothing good will come out of it. Putting Leo on a pedestal (who is in his 40s single and without kids) and thinking that you are above others are just few symptoms over the bigger issue at play here. Dropping "spirituality" or trying to be "spiritual" is probably the best that you can do, for yourself and for your dating life at this point. Yes you can be spiritual without being "spiritual" , at some time that role will have to be dropped.

Ridiculous.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Emerald said:

and I am not better or more conscious than others."

Are you more conscious than a chimpanzee?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

As i think deep down most women really don't even want casual 

Lots of women cannot handle a relationship due to their psyche. Let alone a Real relationship based on honesty and vulnerability.

But yes, if most women were emotionally healthy and mature, I can see that they wouldn’t necessarily want casual.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ulax said:

Damn. RSD Miguel started roasting everyone xD

This conversation is going nowhere and I am exhausted at this point, I keep repeating myself 10 times and people don’t listen. And instead just gets defensive and accuse me of nonsense xD

The ones who got it and are on the same page have already said there words.

This topic is so clear for me now.This thread just confirmed everything and gave me even more clarity. I also discussed it in-depth with Zenterus in private.

Thanks everyone for contributing.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

I’m entering my peak years energy wise for my career, so I want to invest them into life purpose rather than casual sex.

Especially as the highest chance of me finding a life partner, is probably via my work.

Or through some more advanced spiritual gathering.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

After you become God you can go back to wanting girls again.  What else is there? Caves and God? God doesn't have nice enough legs. 

Leo said: “Bro, that's why yogis live in caves.

At some point you will become so conscious that you will even stop wanting a girlfirend.

Don't forget, girls are Maya.

Why do you care about girls at all? As a distraction from being God.

But, you are still young, so perhaps you aren't ready to hear this yet.”

 

————————————————————

Leo is right. Well at least I agree. But the context I’m going to put this in might not land too well, but here goes.

 

Most God realised people do not desire sex or relationships any more. To indulge is to drop back into Maya which is too much distraction for the yogi. And besides pleasure is always fleeting, yogi’s consciously choose to stop chasing pink balloons knowing their nature is to gradually deflate or just go pop in the instant they are caught.

And even for two God realised people ( enlightened ) coming together doesn’t necessarily work out. Such a relationship as two enlightened people trying to form an everlasting bond could possibly turn out to be the worst situation ever, even more than if only one of the couple is God realised.  But for two God realised people the relationship would quickly become a very dire scenario likened to herding cats. Very frustrating and awkward, not really what’s wanted.

This is just my opinion though, I’m not saying it would be like this for everyone. Personally I’m at the stage in my life where I love everybody, I have so much compassion for everyone and I’m really genuinely happy for people who find loving lasting relationships with others. But it’s not for me anymore. Having said that, the craving for human intimacy does sometimes crop up now and again, but the capacity for restraint has developed to such a high degree that resistance is no longer futile, rather, it has become my second nature. 

 

Basically God realised people are screwed when it comes to forming sexually oriented relationships. Pardon the pun. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Having said that, the craving for human intimacy does sometimes crop up now and again, but the capacity for restraint has developed to such a high degree that resistance is no longer futile, rather, it has become my second nature. 

If it is genuinely like this and you have really exhausted the desire for it out of your system, then very good.

But if it is done via repression, then it will backfire eventually.

I am not at this point fully yet but way closer than 5 years ago. 


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To clarify, don't misunderstand what I said above. That is only for very mature individuals who have already had enough sex and looking for a higher option. That is not advice for virgins and newbies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a lot of guys, saying that they don’t want to date etc. Because they can’t find the right one, is 9 out of 10 times just cope.

Because it’s hard. Harder then getting a degree and a decent job. Maybe the hardest thing you’ve ever done. It’s easier to say that girls are kinda awful and not worth investing in. Because a lot of them are. Not necessarily mean or cruel, just a pain in the ass.

A lot of the time the juice is not even worth it, if it’s given for free. Still your subconscious is draw to environments and situations where you might meet eligible girls. Bars and clubs, single events or dating apps. It’s not rational, it just the way things are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not true that spiritual people or “conscious “ people have issues dating. It’s just a number of people here are unknowingly deluded because of a specific attachment they have, almost a red herring of sorts (“no one is deep or conscious enough for me, I’m a sage I’m too conscious for everyone”) that doesn’t address the larger issue why they can’t find someone. You could switch out deep or conscious for rich or pretty or smart or tall or whatever and really you’d have the same conversation across the internet why x person can’t find fulfillment in relationships. I’d say if people were responsible for their standards and accepted it, it wouldn’t be a discussion, but it’s clear there’s almost a sort of two feet in different boats situation going on, hence why we are here now. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Because it’s hard.

Chasing squirrels is exhausting.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

After you become God you can go back to wanting girls again.  What else is there? Caves and God? God doesn't have nice enough legs. 

Remember the man cave. That place you love just to grab a bit of peace and quiet from your wife.

 

That metaphorical cave can become your permanent sanctuary that you may not want to leave. Not that it’s forbidden to leave, just that it’s always waiting for your return. 
 
We all end up alone eventually, especially as we approach old age, however, you alone never leave you,  that’s the only good place to find yourself. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Remember the man cave. That place you love just to grab a bit of peace and quiet from your wife.

 

That metaphorical cave can become your permanent sanctuary that you may not want to leave. Not that it’s forbidden to leave, just that it’s always waiting for your return. 
 
We all end up alone eventually, especially as we approach old age, however, you alone never leave you,  that’s the only good place to find yourself. 

I love my man cave. But I also do enjoy a bit of action outside of it. Don’t forget old men who go for walks and mingle with the village live the longest. If you love life I’d imagine you want that for yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I love my man cave. But I also do enjoy a bit of action outside of it. Don’t forget old men who go for walks and mingle with the village live the longest. If you love life I’d imagine you want that for yourself. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm hot as fuck, men are always fawning over me, and sex would be one if not the only guilty pleasure. I love sex.

I could get sex anytime I want, but then what am I supposed to do with the man after the sex is over? Am I to just say wham bam thankyou man, goodbye. I can't be like that, so choose to be celibate. That doesn't mean I no longer choose to mingle with the village people. I love nothing more than a good mingle with the village people, I'm just not open for business that's all. 

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

This conversation is going nowhere and I am exhausted at this point, I keep repeating myself 10 times and people don’t listen. And instead just gets defensive and accuse me of nonsense xD

The ones who got it and are on the same page have already said there words.

This topic is so clear for me now.This thread just confirmed everything and gave me even more clarity. I also discussed it in-depth with Zenterus in private.

Thanks everyone for contributing.

It is time to start doing Todd V misinterpretation replies :P


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Don't get me wrong. I'm hot as fuck, men are always fawning over me, and sex would be one if not the only guilty pleasure. I love sex.

I could get sex anytime I want, but then what am I supposed to do with the man after the sex is over? Am I to just say wham bam thankyou man, goodbye. I can't be like that, so choose to be celibate. That doesn't mean I no longer choose to mingle with the village people. I love nothing more than a good mingle with the village people, I'm just not open for business that's all. 

 😂


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

No. This is just me tired of being nice.

This conversation here has already ended, it doesn’t need to be pushed further.

I’m getting tired of answering the same questions when people do not listen, and instead, accuse me of having a spiritual ego because it is way easier to do so than to face the reality that is their own short-comings in their journey.

Case in point, you.

 

4 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Ridiculous.

The fact that you take it as people "accusing" you of having a spiritual ego speaks for itself. Perhaps in some years you will look back and realize what you were told, but at this point nothing more can be said to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now