Heaven

Almost 9/11 style terror attack

160 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are free to be foolish. No argument there.

No wait it's getting interesting.

I said I try to not be political here but seems like we need real examples here.

If this is the case why do you even fight Trump if it just creates more evil to fight yourself?

As Trump is yourself according to you.

Why do you fight MAGAs if you believe it will only create more evil if you fight them?

Edited by Atb210201

I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't get any lower than triple tapping intentionally a children's school as a sacrifice to Baal and then gaslight the public that it was a mistake. That's USA. How you chose to label that action is secondary. 

Edited by Salvijus

To truly love something is to grant that thing freedom. It is to hold it in an open palm of your hand without clenching over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

 

Also at the end of the day @Raze does it even matter if terrorism or not

We can all agree it is war crimes, that is enough to condemn it

Something can be condemened without it being textbook terrorism

Lets not get lost in semantics

 

It matters because ceding the linguistic ground is the same as ceding land in a war, it is another layer of the battle, a more sophisticated and more important layer. If your enemy defines the narrative, you already lost . 

Edited by Raze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bottom line is: civilization wins, and barbarism dies.

If you want to survive, get on the side of civilization or die out like a caveman.

Civilization does not care about morality or fairness. Civilization is a force that is headed a certain way and will crush anyone who dares to oppose it.

Moralizing to a huricane as it comes at you is not going to work.

These are impersonal forces of nature.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So realistically I think most of them will be killed

I think the motivation of even the far-right in my country is not to kill Palestinians, but to annex their territories in a form of living with them in the land they percieved as first and foremost belong to them (the Jews). In Gaza the motivation of the far-right is I think to make them leave.

Edited by Nivsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Israel will soon cease to exist very soon according to this ex general. He is making some good points. 

 


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AION said:

Israel will soon cease to exist very soon according to this ex general. He is making some good points. 

 

That general is so delusional.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AION said:

Israel will soon cease to exist very soon according to this ex general. He is making some good points. 

Reminds me of those delusional establishment people saying Russia will collapse soon

It wont

Neither will Israel

Only thing that can happen is internal reform but not collapse

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raze said:

It matters because ceding the linguistic ground is the same as ceding land in a war, it is another layer of the battle, a more sophisticated and more important layer. If your enemy defines the narrative, you already lost . 

I mean Israel is the most hated country in the world now according to recent polls and the entire stage green is basically anti USA and anti Israel

I am not talking out of my ass, there has been serious research about this with 90% or more left-wing people in the West having a negative view of Israel

They have lost the plot when it comes to the future population of humanity

Stage Green is the future, whether you like it or not

The new Stage that will encompas most of developed countries

A Mandani type president will be in USA within 20 years

And such president will lead much more differently when it comes to how USA behaves globally

I dont know why @Leo Gura cannot see that in 20 years most of the West, including USA will be more and more Green

Current format of USA foreign policy and  even Israel's behaviour  cannot survive as Stage Green demonizes them to hell

For some reason they think USA will be stuck in Stage Blue and Orange boomer era aka Biden, Bush and Trump

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He says USA is retreating from the Middle East and without USA, Israel will bend or break. 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AION said:

He says USA is retreating from the Middle East and without USA, Israel will bend or break. 

Israel has nuclear weapons

They cannot be destroyed

All they can do is reform

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel is the most hated country in the world

The thing is that the haters are the loudest ones. The real picture is not that dark. And anyway it can be changed if a sane government will be elected here.

Edited by Nivsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Reminds me of those delusional establishment people saying Russia will collapse soon

Reminds me of those delusional people who keep saying Ukraine has lost. They been saying that shit every months for 4 years xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nivsch said:

The thing is that the haters are the most loudy. The picture is not that dark. And anyway it can be changed if a sane government will be elected here.

I am referring to the current situation with the current government and their policies.

Of course if Israel changes course totally and grows a conscience the opinion will shift

It did with Germany which did far worse

However I do not trust in it since the population seems quite radicalized unfortunately

Also I have not seen any radical effort to make peace with the other major parties

The last reasonable guy was Rabbin who got unfortunately killed by an Israeli

Sometimes I wonder if an Israeli leader can even survive if he decided to make peace with Palestine

The current poll  is not good

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2026/06/04/most-people-across-36-countries-have-negative-views-of-israel-and-little-confidence-in-netanyahu/

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20260513-israel-becomes-worlds-most-disliked-country-global-survey-finds/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reminds me of those delusional people who keep saying Ukraine has lost. They been saying that shit every months for 4 years xD

I never said that if you were referring to me

I have said it does not seem like they can win and just prolonging an attrition war does not benefit them

Which is totally different

Winning means taking back all their land

I have never said they will collapse next month

As far as I can predict the war will last until 2028 at the earliest

Both sides are pretty stubborn

I do agree I keep hearing scholars which I do respect say Ukraine will collapse next month and I used to buy it until I realized it wont happen anytime soon.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Karmadhi said:

It did with Germany which did far worse

Germany was crushed.

Israel ain't changing.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I never said that if you were referring to me

I have said it does not seem like they can win

Which is totally different

Winning means taking back all their land

I have never said they will collapse next month

No, not you. I mean in the media.

The Asian professor keeps predicting Ukraine will fold every year for 4 years, Lol. 

Sagaar and Krystal too. They are looking foolish now.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No, not you. I mean in the media.

The Asian professor keeps predicting Ukraine will fold every year for 4 years, Lol. 

Sagaar and Crystal too. They are looking foolish now.

Yes and i used to buy it

Then after 1 year of buying it I realized it wont happen

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel ain't changing.

Then we will see a radical change in American and European relationship to Israel in the next 20 years or so once Stage Green becomes the main stage there

Or 30 years I do not know

In Western Europe it is already almost 50-50 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

once Stage Green becomes the main stage

I would not count on that.

America will not be in good shape for the next 20 years. America has too many internal problems to worry about Israel.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now