Heaven

Almost 9/11 style terror attack

121 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jirh said:

@Leo Gura

Practically speaking, what should I do besides accepting the harsh reality of human war and development?

Good.

You should read books about the evils of mankind. Truly absorb the evils of mankind, and as you do that, release moral judgment of it.

Read a book about child rape or torture. And as you read it, keep reminding yourself, that's God/Truth/Love.

Rewatch my video: What Is Love - Part 2.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not the same. Ukraine is a real state with a strong army backed by all of Europe and America, and Russia is so corrupt and incompetent that it can't even wage a proper war.

Of course it is not the same

I am not saying Ukraine will cease to exist or loose most of its territory

But in my opinion they will loose the 20% Russian currently occupies and be bombed like hell until a peace deal is reached

Not to mention another 100.000 of them killed as soldiers

A deal will eventually happen

I have no issue accepting this reality

But I have issue accepting what you said about Palestine ceasing to exist and them leaving

I wonder why

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think a deal should be reached for Palestinians to leave that land and live elsewhere. But that too will not happen. So realistically I think most of them will be killed and lose their land/homes. I'd like to see them have an option to leave the area.

The best thing to do if you're in Palestine is leave to a better country and restart your life. But I know most can't do that.

Does that include West Bank or only Gaza?

They  are not the same thing

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

But in my opinion they will loose the 20% Russian currently occupies

Very possible. That might even be a good outcome for them, considering possible alternatives.

Quote

But I have issue accepting what you said about Palestine ceasing to exist and them leaving

I wonder why

Does that include West Bank or only Gaza?

They  are not the same thing

Israel is delusional and will try to grab both Gaza and West Bank for themselves slowly over time. I don't see a realistic way of stopping it. They will take the land inch by fucking inch, inventing any excuse they can.

Imagine you asked me 300 years ago, what will happen to the Native Americans? If I told you the truth, you would not believe it because it is too ugly to accept.

But kidding ourselves is not helpful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Very possible. That might even be a good outcome for them, considering possible alternatives.

I agree

I was partial on them continuing but the Iran war has really messed up Ukraine prospects

It greatly increased oil prices which aids Russia and even worse, it has left Ukraine with little to no air defense

What I notice from following the war for the last 3 years is that it basically has weakened both Ukraine and Russia with no real major territory gains made by Ukraine

If Ukraine agrees to loose that 20% today in a deal, or fight for 2 more years then do a deal, it does not matter

The 20% is lost either way. So why fight? What is gained? By a deal, a good deal, you can secure you will not loose more land. Which is not guaranteed if you keep fighting.

To me what matters is Ukraine getting a deal where they are bullet proof from future Russian invasion

But they seem also focused on getting territory back, which to me is just foolish nationalism that does not help them

On this I am way more realistic than a lot of other analysis who are like "Ukraine should not give away land to bad evil Russia"

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

srael is delusional and will try to grab both Gaza and West Bank for themselves slowly over time. I don't see a realistic way of stopping it. They will take the land inch by fucking inch, inventing any excuse they can.

Imagine you asked me 300 years ago, what will happen to the Native Americans? If I told you the truth, you would not believe it because it is too ugly to accept.

But at the same time, kidding ourselves is not helpful.

I want to stay optimistic given the global outrage and PR disaster there is atm for Israel

But you never know

I feel the only true way for peace is for Palestinians to swallow their pain and basically say israel has a right to exist and we recognize it

It is capitulation but no other realistic option given the 1 sided power dynamic. Then the ball is on Israel.

That is what I would do if I was the leader there.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I feel the only true way for peace is for Palestinians to swallow their pain and basically say israel has a right to exist and we recognize it

The problem is, the Islamist radicals are too dogmatic and delusional to ever do that. They would rather die. And they will.

Their own leadership is okay with fighting to the death. Which is like a proper suicide cult. Oct 7th was basically the suicide of Gaza. Their leadership was so irresponsible for doing that.

An important difference in development is that Israelis actually care about not dying. Israelis care about protecting their own. Not 100%, but close enough.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Read a book about child rape or torture. And as you read it, keep reminding yourself, that's God/Truth/Love.

That's definitely not God/Truth/Love behavior and must be condemned.

Torture I don't know maybe justifiable in some cases to get information from the enemy but child rape can't be justified ever.

Putting God's names besides things like child rape is an insult to God.

 

Edited by Atb210201

I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is, the Islamist radicals are too dogmatic and delusional to ever do that. They would rather die. And they will.

Their own leadership is okay with fighting to the death. Which is like a proper suicide cult. Oct 7th was basically the suicide of Gaza. Their leadership was so irresponsible for doing that

Correct me if I am wrong but historically Palestian movements have not been radical religious but more nationalistic in nature

PLO, Fatah etc

Only Hamas is religious and they are only in charge of Gaza, which is a small chunk of Palestinian land

Which is why when I think of Palestine I do not think of Hamas as to me they represent more of a radical extreme wing rather than the mainstream wing which has been the PLO for decades now

I do not know if PLO is suicidal like that to be honest. PLO is recognized by 80% of the world including many Western countries like France, UK, Canada etc so they are somewhat reasonable I feel

 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An important difference in development is that Israelis actually care about not dying. Israelis care about protecting their own. Not 100%, but close enough.

Fair point. I never looked at it that way. I take that for granted.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Putting God's names besides things like child rape is an insult to God.

God is everything you hate.

There is no insult to God, God is all things.

Only egos get insulted.

Stop moralizing. it is destroying your connection to God.

How many times did the Bible tell you to stop judging?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Correct me if I am wrong but historically Palestian movements have not been radical religious but more nationalistic in nature

PLO, Fatah etc

Only Hamas is religious and they are only in charge of Gaza, which is a small chunk of Palestinian land

Which is why when I think of Palestine I do not think of Hamas as to me they represent more of a radical extreme wing rather than the mainstream wing which has been the PLO for decades now

I don't know enough about West Bank to comment.

But my hunch is that after the destruction of Gaza, now all the Palestinian leaders will get radicalized and more militant and Islamist.

Their situation so dire that only radicals can survive in current conditions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jirh said:

@Leo Gura Will do. Thank you! 🙏🏻

Good work.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is everything you hate.

There is no insult to God, God is all things.

Only egos get insulted.

Stop moralizing. it is destroying your connection to God.

How many times did the Bible tell you to stop judging?

You yourself know that child rape is not a Godly behaviour.

Just stop saying that is God there is no need for doing that it would only make it justifiable.


I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atb210201 said:

You yourself know that child rape is not a Godly behaviour.

Just stop saying that is God there is no need for doing that it would only make it justifiable.

There is a deeper truth you are overlooking with your moralism.

I am not justifying anything.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a deeper truth you are overlooking with your moralism.

I am not justifying anything.

Yes, everyone's being is God's Being there is no denying that Truth.

But the Being doesn't justify the doing.

There must be moralization in the doings.

Some doings are closer to God and some are far from God.

It's better to say in child rape both beings are from God's Being yes that's true but also it's better even not to say that

Somethings will look justified to the mind even by being said and labeled as God.

Edited by Atb210201

I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

don't know enough about West Bank to comment.

But my hunch is that after the destruction of Gaza, now all the Palestinian leaders will get radicalized and more militant and Islamist.

Their situation so dire that only radicals can survive in current conditions.

Lets see

I want to stay positive, even if hard

On the meanwhile I have a question off topic

I recall you planned to cretae a course regarding the subcniscious mind

Something practical

Will it happen?

if you dont mind me asking ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

There must be moralization in the doings.

Must there?

Why limit yourself?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I recall you planned to cretae a course regarding the subcniscious mind

Something practical

Will it happen?

I should. I have half of it done. But I have so many other things to do. I need to focus on my book.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

Must there?

Why limit yourself?

It's not a matter of limitation There is just no escaping morilization everyone does it to some extent wether they're conscious of it or not.


I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

It's not a matter of limitation There is just no escaping morilization everyone does it to some extent wether they're conscious of it or not.

But you don't have to do it to me when I am in the middle of teaching you something profound.

You are so horny to moralize you used it to interupt a lesson.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you don't have to do it to me when I am in the middle of teaching you something profound.

Yes I have.

I already got those gems that you've taught me and I'm forever thankful to you for that.

But you can change the way you teach no need to bring radical examples like this.

But hey I'm not the teacher here you are.

You do you Leo I'm just concerned about the implications of saying a thing like child rape is God/Love.

Edited by Atb210201

I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now