Human Mint

AI Just a Copy Machine

64 posts in this topic

@AerisVahnEphelia I don't have anything against people using AI for creative purposes. I am happy that you found a medium that suits you. But can you appreciate that I am trying to make sense of it from an outsider perspective? I didn't spend much time trying to incorporate it in my life. Some of what y'all sharing is new to me. That doesn't mean I couldn't or that I have low IQ, it is just the nature of having to focus one's attention to the things you want to cultivate and not much else.

7 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

it can be used highly creatively ( I m a ""true artist"" and I m telling you it can and it does )

I don't doubt that. Let's keep hearing good uses of AI. I am sick of BRAINROT.

I want you (all) to be in a place of deep curiosity as much as possible. Defensiveness kills curiosity.


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Human Mint

What are you trying to figure out about AI? I had said a lot about AI before the conversation derailed on specifics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yetineti said:

@Human Mint

What are you trying to figure out about AI? I had said a lot about AI before the conversation derailed on specifics.

I want to know the important questions. Is it a delusion or no? If so, how much of a delusion? How much value vs delusion? My OP was my thinking process one week ago, I am open to learning more. I am still firm with the opinion of it being a copy machine. But that anyone that uses it being a scammer? Maybe not, that could be too much of a strong word.

But also, depending on your lenses, it could be seen as a scam. If you're not honest about it for example. People believing it was your own talent when in reality your products were created by AI. Being fooled by something being real when it was AI is the new thing we are all living through.

That is much different from using it to create systems for your own use for example. Or helping one with specific tasks.

We are living through a new dilemma. Having too strong of a position when nothing is really clear is a mistake.


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Everyone who think this currently today is under 100 IQ or do not use AI properly at all.

 

Definitely more possibilities that could explain it than this binary 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now