MaxBlume

"Follow your passion" never mentions supply and demand

207 posts in this topic

Almost in every field if you’re passionate about it and put enough practice in it and become very good at it, you will make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not correct.

I have been following my passion since I was a teen. I was following my passion long before I knew anything about spirituality. My material passions led me to God.

Do not wait for Awakening to follow your passion.

I get it. Also you can connect with God through your passion without even having the theory. To a certain degree. Probably not full Awakening. In fact Awakening requires passion for it alone. That's how you get it done.

I just feel pitty for people that don't believe in passion, as if it some nonsense. They don't know it is your Spirit and higher intelligence, the actual thing you want the most.


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Human Mint said:

I just feel pitty for people that don't believe in passion, as if it some nonsense. They don't know it is your Spirit and higher intelligence, the actual thing you want the most.

I think they are just scared of success. It is more difficult to live with passion than just follow the herd for your survival. You have to stand for something and put yourself on the line spiritually and financially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Basman said:

I think they are just scared of success.

I doubt that. They just lack depth.


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It takes many years of work to turn passion into profit.

Most people don't have the time or resources.

Passion sounds like the fun path, but it is not the easy path. The easy path is to go work for McDonalds, forget passion, and just watch TV at night.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always followed my passion, but I realize now that if you want to start a business and make money, you need more than just passion.  And doing that will go against your passion, so passion is not enough for that project alone necessarily.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I've always followed my passion, but I realize now that if you want to start a business and make money, you need more than just passion. 

That's not necesarily a universal fact. Although the odds of making no money with your passion exists.

I'll risk it anyways since I am going to die with or without money. But I'll die with tons of skills.


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now