Olaf

give me your best opener

39 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful. Do not do it on insecure girls.

How r u supposed to know that lol


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Don't worry, it's all just a dream." As you escalate hard physically.

Is a great one.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

"Don't worry, it's all just a dream."

Literally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura that is the most spiritual playboy thing I have heard, besides the "magic penis, fucking you to enlightenment" thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Olaf said:

"magic penis, fucking you to enlightenment"

That is too cringe to ever say.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

"Don't worry, it's all just a dream." As you escalate hard physically.

Is a great one.

I love how this is just metaphysically truth as well xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

an opener I came up with in the moment "you are my midget bestie"

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Don't worry, it's all just a dream." As you escalate hard physically.

Is a great one.

Maybe...but wait for the second or third date to talk about idealism.  Its a turn off for most women to suggest reality isn't made of atoms.  They could get weirded out.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 depends who it is, in Bentinho's case they truely believed his sex was healing them. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the most fucked up thing was that most of my spiritual awakening came from Bentinho Massaro I had a very spiritual experience listening to his audio and now I come to realise he was just running a sex cult. What is my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 depends who it is, in Bentinho's case they truely believed his sex was healing them. xD 

I'm talking about the typical girl off the streets.  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 I don't know like woman can be very open minded. Most girls talk about zodiac signs or maybe the dutch girls are just more green and open minded to this stuff then a stage orange society. It is hard for me to tell, because I come from Amsterdam which is very stage green and much more open to stuff like this. I told my first ex when I was 18 that "I don't exist, Olaf doesn't exist as you know it" I was in a very spiritual phase back then. She had a spiritual experience from that, crying and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. But at the end she broke up with me, because I was too spiritual. Hahaha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 I don't know like woman can be very open minded. Most girls talk about zodiac signs or maybe the dutch girls are just more green and open minded to this stuff then a stage orange society. It is hard for me to tell, because I come from Amsterdam which is very stage green and much more open to stuff like this. I told my first ex when I was 18 that "I don't exist, Olaf doesn't exist as you know it" I was in a very spiritual phase back then. She had a spiritual experience from that, crying and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. But at the end she broke up with me, because I was too spiritual. Hahaha. 

That's probably it.  I live in the states and I meet mostly stage orange or below.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 It is sometimes hard to connect to stage orange girls for me. I naturally vibe more with like artistic girls. I saw a girl who was completly dressed with colourful clothes on and in my mind I thought like "she understands me" and I approached her and we were really on a more similar vibe, was also easy to close. With stage orange girls I don't know you have to have some luxury dickhead looking vibe to you and talk more like an asshole probably. Someone like Clav the looksmaxxer would do great as he is stupid, good looking, superficial and a dickhead and that is what resonates more with orange girls, superficical bullshit around status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually complement them on something they are wearing if it is cool.  I tend to talk to women that are more artistic generally.  So they usually have a cool shirt on or something that is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joseph Maynor I try to stay away from complimenting girls too much, if she has something colourful on, I will just say "that is the most colourful outfit I have seen all day" it isn't really a compliment altho you could interpret it that way, more like an easy observation to start the conversation from. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now