Olaf

give me your best opener

32 posts in this topic

I know openers are a bit bs, but I think still fun to share your best opener. My favorite opener is "You look like a terrible partner" and do it with a big smile, most funny is when she has earplugs in and with great excitement you ask her to put her earpots off to then end up saying this line. Gets a laugh most of the time. Now what is yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Olaf said:

I know openers are a bit bs, but I think still fun to share your best opener. My favorite opener is "You look like a terrible partner" and do it with a big smile, most funny is when she has earplugs in and with great excitement you ask her to put her earpots off to then end up saying this line. Gets a laugh most of the time. Now what is yours.

These cute little openers can make her smile or giggle a bit . How are you gonna carry on the rest of the conversation after hook point? The opener can literally be anything . The rest of the conversation is much more important.


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suck at this. Like what do you actually say? Especially if you're not already attracted to the girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jirh said:

I suck at this. Like what do you actually say? Especially if you're not already attracted to the girl.

If you don’t like her then why open her in the first place?

and it’s not difficult. Just compliment her in a cheeky manner . Or ask about what time it is or the directions and then gradually compliment her and change the topic .

Edited by Someone here

“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you don’t like her then why open her in the first place?

That's the problem with cold approaching girls for me. It usually takes time for me to develop attraction for a girl, and unless she shows body features with tight/suggestive/revealing outfits or has an incredibly beautiful face, I can't be instantly attracted to her, which makes me feel creepy about approaching, which affects my state and vibe and shuts her off immediately.

Quote

and it’s not difficult. Just compliment her in a cheeky manner . Or ask about what time it is or the directions and then gradually compliment her and change the topic .

I don't know how to do that in a casual non-creepy way.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jirh said:

That's the problem with cold approaching girls for me. It usually takes time for me to develop attraction for a girl, and unless she shows body features with tight/suggestive/revealing outfits or has an incredibly beautiful face, I can't be instantly attracted to her, which makes me feel creepy about approaching, which affects my state and vibe and shuts her off immediately.

I don't know how to do that in a casual non-creepy way.

Then do that . Obviously the first step is screening her up and down and find out if she’s physically attractive to you . Face , hair , dress etc.

to come off as non creepy you gotta be smiling and your posture and body language should be friendly. She should have the impression that you are a cool guy approaching her , that’s the vibe . She should not feel fear or pressure.


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jirh you can open indirectly if you are not attracted, just say some absurd shit like "You look like the cute rabbit from alice in wonderland" or even more indirectly "do you know where the Jackie Chan meet and greet is? It should be around here I think it was in a strip club, but I am not sure" And then just start teasing her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf

My problem is deeper than that. I am not really interested in strangers. And I can't and don't even want to fake interest.

I don't understand how you guys do it. It feels totally misaligned with my natural tendencies and instincts. Like, I feel the aversion in real time each time I try. My soul doesn't want to do it. And it's not about fear of rejection. I am okay with rejection.

I think it's just not for me.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you so ugly?

(Do not use on ugly girls)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jirh I think you might be taking it way too serious, I see most girls I am talking to as just being social for fun, I talk to girls sometimes that I am not attracted to at all and it can still have a fun conversation. It is not like you are trying to fuck her right there and then and neither will she go for that anyways hahahaha you think you are super hot till you actually go out there and get rejected many times lol. It is more like tinder in real life, you see someone you like, you screen if they fit you or not and then if they could go on a date with them or not. Many times I am just having fun with girls and forget to even close or why I went to talk to her in the first place (which technically is a mistake) and then 10 mins go by and I never try to close or lead something anywhere. So I think you should take it way less serious and more as socialising and just being more confident and fun, what if you were just social for a day and just chatted up every woman? You will enjoy the flow state that you get from it and what you will learn about woman and socialising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura that is a wild one xD somehow these negs work well as openersxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Leo Gura that is a wild one xD somehow these negs work well as openersxD

It's not really a neg. It's supposed to be ridiculous and flirty.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2026 at 6:07 PM, Olaf said:

I know openers are a bit bs, but I think still fun to share your best opener. My favorite opener is "You look like a terrible partner" and do it with a big smile, most funny is when she has earplugs in and with great excitement you ask her to put her earpots off to then end up saying this line. Gets a laugh most of the time. Now what is yours.

Do you come here often?

😀 it gets a laugh actually because its so unoriginal that it becomes original.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you so ugly?

(Do not use on ugly girls)

Dork 😞

 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you so ugly?

(Do not use on ugly girls)

I would be wary with that one.  Too risky it could backfire. It would have to be executed perfectly with the right facial expressions otherwise you're bombing. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I would be wary with that one.  Too risky it could backfire. It would have to be executed perfectly with the right facial expressions otherwise you're bombing. 

So bomb.

Might grow some balls on you.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I am gonna try the opener and let you know if I got knocked out or not xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Leo Gura I am gonna try the opener and let you know if I got knocked out or not xD

Be careful. Do not do it on insecure girls.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now