Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mellowmarsh

What are you watching on Netflix…recommendations?

7 posts in this topic

Just watched this…Oh my God, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 

 

 

IMG_0724.jpeg


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Apothecary diaries is on Netflix, it's quite good. It's about a girl who gets kidnapped into the Chinese Imperial palace and starts out as a regular servant and gets elevated to the inner palace due to her proficiency in herbology, medicine and potion making. All kinds of court intrigues and the grandiosity of Imperial China! 

The main character is a funny chick who ends up being a detective ala Sherlock Holmes on the palace grounds, quite unique character design.

MV5BOGU5MGI2MzEtMWU2Ni00ZWY2LWI5Y2UtMzI5

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday, Sunday I binged watched 7 episodes of the Netflix series “ EAST OF EDEN “

 

 I thought it was good viewing, very sad though containing a lot of human suffering of course. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Yesterday, Sunday I binged watched 7 episodes of the Netflix series “ EAST OF EDEN “

 

 I thought it was good viewing, very sad though containing a lot of human suffering of course. 

I'm conflicted, I absolutely love Florence Pugh but I'm not so sure about all the human suffering.😂 I did start to read the novel many moons ago I think, couldn't finish it though.


'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RickyFitts good grief is LOVE with nowhere to go

 

Love is nowhere and everywhere all at once. That’s a Love difficult to swallow in just one gulp.
 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alien Worlds


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0