Posted August 21 Just now, Ulax said: Was staying in a 6 person dorm Ahh. It just seems rushed. I hope she took her time. Now, in the future, you can move her to the bedroom. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Ulax said: Was staying in a 6 person dorm Didn't stop me from my hotel story. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, yetineti said: So do I get a participation woman for losing or not? We don't give away women here, that would be disprectful. But nice try. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Inliytened1 said: Ahh. It just seems rushed. I hope she took her time. Now, in the future, you can move her to the bedroom. Bedroom too vanilla for me There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Spoiler me in NJ, they in massachusetts bluetooth vibrator, discreet, while they are driving we talking on phone they end up near a road construction site, unsure which way to go. police officer slowly walks over — to help them with directions. i crank the vibration up to an 11 as he comes closer 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Oppositionless said: In a church parking lot. Blasphemy! WTF??!!! HOLY SHIT I THINK YOU TOPPEED US ALL. I've stooped really low., but i never fucked her in a church. Damn dude. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) @Yimpa you dog @Inliytened1 this thread has been really helpful. Edited August 21 by Oppositionless God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 5 minutes ago, Oppositionless said: @Yimpa you dog @Inliytened1 this thread has been really helpful. It doens't seem like you needed any help. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: We don't give away women here, that would be disprectful. But nice try. Well, what did you win? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Church is just a Midwest gloryhole. I’d be more concerned if you hadn’t done something there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, yetineti said: Well, what did you win? Not much. It's not worth it it in the end. Just get one girl and marry her..You'll be a lot better off! Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: It doens't seem like you needed any help. that's what I meant. this thread led me to evaluating my history and realize I have no excuse for having low self esteem. Edited August 21 by Oppositionless God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Oppositionless said: that's what I meant. this thread led me to evaluating my history and realize I have no excuse to have low self esteem. You have absolutely no excuse. If i can do it, and look at me. Then you can do it. Like I said, just grow some balls. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) Johnny sins tops it all I think, even his name suggests so (I’ve never thought of it this way it just hit me while reading about the church mentions😭😂and no I don’t watch him) Edited August 21 by Sugarcoat There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Not much. It's not worth it it in the end. Just get one girl and marry her..You'll be a lot better off! If I get one with split personality, can I still increase my body count? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said: Johnny sins tops it all I think, even his name suggests so I don't even think Johnny's sins has a Dairy Queen by him. 😂 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, yetineti said: I don't even think Johnny's sins has a Dairy Queen by him. 😂 He’s milk factory himself so it doesn’t matter There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, yetineti said: If I get one with split personality, can I still increase my body count? What are you doing trying to provoke me to get me kicked out of here? Are you stupid? give up already. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) @Inliytened1 What are you talking about, dude? I already made a big fuss. Take some jokes. Edited August 21 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites