Posted August 21 (edited) The more uprooted you are the more you will tend to be degenerate; because you lack possibilities of entering the infinite, of “lines of flight” as Deleuze would say. So yes a woman from the countryside in Southern Europe who has a social circle, who has religious practice, who has a gastronomic culture, who lives in a beautiful place and practices leisure activities is probably less likely to be sexually degenerate than an American woman who lives in her disgusting Baltimore. The less content there is the more you have to put your foot on the accelerator it's logical. Edited August 21 by Schizophonia Take a bit of Monster Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said: The more uprooted you are the more you will tend to be degenerate; because you lack possibilities of entering the infinite, of “lines of flight” as Deleuze would say. So yes a woman from the countryside in Southern Europe who has a social circle, who has religious practice, who has a gastronomic culture, who lives in a beautiful place and practices leisure activities is probably less likely to be sexually degenerate than an American woman who lives in her disgusting Baltimore. The less content there is the more you have to put your foot on the accelerator it's logical. There are more possibilities, and people don't all respond to lack of content by seeking "acceleration". It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 hour ago, NewKidOnTheBlock said: We can see your post history bro, it wasn't that long ago you were crying about being a virgin and how it's so hard out there for you, all other stuff I won't mention. Now you are on your high horse all of a sudden after having a sniff. That's a common annoying quality of all simps, it is what it is though I guess Lmao, this is a personal development forum, change is what people supposed to be here for. Instead we have guys like you who haven't changed in 10 years and keep posting the same red pill content and depressed 40 year olds who have nothing to live for. 🌺🌺🌺 My Favourite Moderator 🌺🌺🌺 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 hours ago, something_else said: I think this is quite a heavy generalisation. "American girls" and "European girls" are incredibly broad categories with a ton of individual variation. Regardless, I'll take on your premise and disagree. European girls are pretty comparable culturally to American girls in their mindsets towards sex, if anything I'd argue they're more open. Especially in places like Germany, Netherlands, France, the Nordics and Spain. Not an exhaustive list either. I just think european girls have the bush out, thye're just wide open. American girls wanna pretend. That's what I don't like about them. They still get horny, but they wanna make like they don't. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 33 minutes ago, Something Funny said: Lmao, this is a personal development forum, change is what people supposed to be here for. Instead we have guys like you who haven't changed in 10 years and keep posting the same red pill content and depressed 40 year olds who have nothing to live for. You haven't changed one bit, you just changed one aspect of your life slightly, that's all. By that same logic, I have also improved because certain aspects of my life improved. You have no real internal frame, you're just a regular normie and then you get here on these threads and shit on guys who chose to live a different life from you (a lot of them rather successfully by their own metrics btw) Edited August 21 by NewKidOnTheBlock Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: I just picture european girls have the bush out, thye're just wide open. American girls wanna pretend. That's what I don't like about them. They still get horny, but they wanna make like they don't. It's very different, I actually saw a few american girls here as I live near the university currently that is ranked 21 or so in germany, and I wanted to go to this elite place, only to figure out how polarized this place is with, a lot of islam offerings and muslim people, and that type of pretentiousness, it's odd as they enforce their own culture and subterfuge the other, while using the ressources from the other culture, I see a few american girls here, or hear them, as it's a 3w2 culture it's generally already pretentious in itself, as the core vice is deception, and pride, using an enneagram lense, europe is very different in character for each country, to me it's obvious to an american person not, but each state is very different being half-american myself talking to different people. It's often a difference in security, european girls imo, the more conscious ones, already life in an interconnected healthy family and network, while the more unconscious people are more fragmented in their networks, and systems close to drugs, or have an american women attitude, which just shows the massive hostility they adopted in order to compete with the rise of power in c.s/a.i and the entire tech field, and the nazification, most conscious women, work in different fields like physics or still more with material stuff, otherwise most are just normies like in the U.S, but europe has been incredibly americanized, ever since Instagram/TikTok etc. started, if it would not be for asian people imo, there would not even be a true diversity, idk that is my experience. I would still prefer dating an asian women, than an european women, as there is simply more devotion in my experience, and an uprightness that is not tarnished by the idea of race war, even if stuff is not perfect, generally this was the best experience I've had so far, dating more european/arabic/turkish women, just showed me the issue of identity, I don't really get along well with my american side, as my father took the european housewive put her to the U.S and I see the same stage orange goodness in most women, and then I can't do anything about, as I would follow the pattern of my father, who was very good with women, and I have to rely on healthy post-modern women etc. which is the biggest ressource game ever, anyhow. I stop here, being abused by an entire family is just straight-up disgusting, that was a german family, with being half turkish it was evident to me how racist and obnoxious this was at one point, and they all howl at the u.s like vultures or wolfs, it's very nasty at times, and unbearable, I am convinced this women is ibliss/lucifer the devil anyhow. The same for her mother smoking cigarettes on end, and claiming to be a healer, this was super nasty, and corrupt stealing in stores etc. I did not really think just smoking cannabis, will make me meet such people, it is still super disgusting anyhow. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said: In God’s Mind You wanna talk God. Lets do it. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 13 minutes ago, NewKidOnTheBlock said: You haven't changed one bit, you just changed one aspect of your life slightly, that's all. You can't really summarise a whole person based on a few forum posts and make a generalised assessment. Too little data to go off. You don't really know anything about the user other than some intermittent interactions. 15 minutes ago, NewKidOnTheBlock said: By that same logic, I have also improved because certain aspects of my life improved. Yes. You probably have! 16 minutes ago, NewKidOnTheBlock said: You have no real internal frame, you're just a regular normie and then you get here on these threads and shit on guys who chose to live a different life from you (a lot of them rather successfully by their own metrics btw) You can call out behaviour you think is poor. But the additional stuff like "no internal frame" again, we aren't magical mind readers. This just can't be accurately known or inferred from forum posts. The argument is invalid anyway. Everyone has an internal frame. It's just a perspective or context. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 @Natasha Tori Maru Again, you must be sitting back and laughing at us. Do you have a perspective of us yet? What are your thoughts Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Inliytened1 said: @Natasha Tori Maru Again, you must be sitting back and laughing at us. Do you have a perspective of us yet? What are your thoughts I love you guys lol I can't judge. I can be a right little shit 😁 It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: I love you guys lol I can't judge. I can be a right little shit 😁 haha well that's good I guess,...so there's still some good women left Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 In terms of perspective - I just think this thread is about sharing experiences. Sex tends to naturally be loaded with insecurity, judgement and shame. Some of that is coming out. A lot of status and status seeking behaviour going on too It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: You wanna talk God. Lets do it. Yo, I don’t think we should talk about this (Come on, why not?) People might misunderstand what we're tryin' to say, you know? (No, but that's a part of life) Come on Let's talk about sex, baby Let's talk about you and me Let's talk about all the good things And the bad things that may be Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Oh fuck the small talk. Let’s just do it. 😝 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 @Natasha Tori Maru This is not the kind of topic that can be dissected in a scientific way, if it could be, scientists would be getting all the poon. Can't look at it from a neutral standpoint either. Let's not pretend like this is something beneficial to truth seeking in this topic Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: In terms of perspective - I just think this thread is about sharing experiences. Sex tends to naturally be loaded with insecurity, judgement and shame. Some of that is coming out. A lot of status and status seeking behaviour going on too Yeah the thing is you CAN judge, but you choose not to, and I respct that so much. Thats the biggest problem I had with my last gf, she just wouldn't let it go. That we were men. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Yo, I don’t think we should talk about this (Come on, why not?) People might misunderstand what we're tryin' to say, you know? (No, but that's a part of life) Come on Let's talk about sex, baby Let's talk about you and me Let's talk about all the good things And the bad things that may be Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex Oh fuck the small talk. Let’s just do it. 😝 Well come on Mellow! You still want some old guy driving you around..cuz I'll pull up. Just as soon as I get the engine tuned. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 19 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said: In God’s Mind Girl, I’m sorry I was blind You were always on my mind. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, NewKidOnTheBlock said: @Natasha Tori Maru This is not the kind of topic that can be dissected in a scientific way, if it could be, scientists would be getting all the poon. Can't look at it from a neutral standpoint either. Let's not pretend like this is something beneficial to truth seeking in this topic I agree. Even looking at contextual dynamics - all of it could be explained by "I just want to fuck" lol. Literally as simple as that. Ideally it should be just stories. Hopefully well told ones 😊 maybe trying to preserve a bit of honour... But then preferences come into it. Can logic prefences. It's just what gets you off 😅 It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Yeah the thing is you CAN judge, but you choose not to, and I respct that so much. Thats the biggest problem I had with my last gf, she just wouldn't let it go. That we were men. She had lots of resentment? I dunno when I judge others I tend to be just blocking or avoiding my own shit. So if I sat here and judged you as a dickhead (I dont lol), I would actually just be trying to attempt not to feel hurt or dissappointed. Instead of just feeling hurt/dissappointed and letting it go so I can be happy again. Judging gets you stuck with the feeling repeating it over and over. Just let the real feeling out and be done! That's not to say I don't discern when there is wrongdoing. I just try to drop that moralising judgement. My sister judges endlessly and won't let anything go. Maddening. Like we talking shit from 15 years ago. My god It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites