Posted August 19 1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: No. You just refuse to listen. What are we gonna listen to? You're out in Australia. I don't have a chance in hell with a girl like you. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 15 minutes ago, Ulax said: (Generally) never explain yourself Weak mindset. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 Just now, yetineti said: )Weak mindset. Don't be so hard on yourself There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: What are we gonna listen to? You're out in Australia. I don't have a chance in hell with a girl like you. Stop doing this. I am being serious and you make moves to try to undermine what is going on by turning me into a sexual fantasy. I have to genuinely wonder if you are okay or going through something serious on your end. Either way, please try to understand. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) @Natasha Tori Maru What's the process? How did you become a mod here? Why is Leo tolerating this? Edited August 19 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: Stop doing this. I am being serious and you make moves to try to undermine what is going on by turning me into a sexual fantasy. I have to genuinely wonder if you are okay or going through something serious on your end. Either way, please try to understand. Nothing serious..all good. Just..yeah i mean..i don't know what to say. Edited August 19 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 Just now, yetineti said: @Natasha Tori Maru What's the process? How did you become a mod here? Why is Leo tolerating this? Leo selects. I don't know his criteria other than maturity and development. People also change - which convolutes the process... It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 Just say it. Why are you letting fear guide you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Natasha Tori Maru Well, it's really annoying coming to a high development forum and being more developed than the moderators. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 Just now, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Just say it. Why are you letting fear guide you? You still here? Bring me Lordfall Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 Did you think I was going somewhere? Your mistake. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) 12 minutes ago, Asayake said: That's creepy dude, what is the purpose of this post? @LordFall you claimed this thread is about sexual openness and sharing sexual experiences in a safe space, do you think what Inliytened1 said here sounds like a safe space? It sounds to me more so like leveraging revealed personal information as a peer pressure tactic. Leveraging personal information as a peer pressure tactic? He quoted a user who is is flailing out of control not being sure of his own points; I don't think quoting him makes someone utilizing a peer pressure tactic lmao. Can we tone down the performative moral panic on this thread at least by 30%, it makes productive conversation quite difficult. Edited August 19 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @LordFall I have been far from flailing out of control. I've made one point you've been too fearful to acknowledge. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) 2 minutes ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Did you think I was going somewhere? Your mistake. Glad you're still present actually. So sit and have a drink. You wanna know why Leo hasn't banned me yet? well that one is easy. He's probably been laid once. So he's probably mesmorized by all of this. So it's gonna take him a lot to kick me out Edited August 19 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Keep trolling. I don't even think he's fucked one girl. He's whole life has been dediicated to Truth. And I can respect that. Luckily it just took me two weeks of self inquiry Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 3 minutes ago, yetineti said: @LordFall I have been far from flailing out of control. I've made one point you've been too fearful to acknowledge. LordFall is genuinely a completely delusional user so I didn't expect him to engage with my post to be honest, just thought it would be fun to see if he would respond as he usually does, which he did lmao. He said the exact same thing on me a week ago in another thread btw, he thinks anyone who calls him out or doesn't agree with him has shadow problems and emotional regulation dysfunction. Also @Inliytened1 please respond to my question, what was your thought process behind saying "Well you can't delete your sexual story. Cuz we know it. We know it now. We know how you lost your virginity." Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 4 minutes ago, Asayake said: LordFall is genuinely a completely delusional user so I didn't expect him to engage with my post to be honest, just thought it would be fun to see if he would respond as he usually does, which he did lmao. He said the exact same thing on me a week ago in another thread btw, he thinks anyone who calls him out or doesn't agree with him has shadow problems and emotional regulation dysfunction. Also @Inliytened1 please respond to my question, what was your thought process behind saying "Well you can't delete your sexual story. Cuz we know it. We know it now. We know how you lost your virginity." What was the question? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: What was the question? Read my post again, it's not hard. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) @Inliytened1 You have a status-seeking insecurity I have been describing throughout this thread. You keep demonstrating the point because you have no answer to it. And just because you don't know how to type without typos doesn't mean you have to act like you don't know how to read @Asayake post. Edited August 19 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites