Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Monk

Parties Are Good.

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I recently went to a party with 18 year old smoking drugs and doing alcohol. Obviously I don't drink or smoke, so what I focused on was social interactions I had interactions with 7 different girls, and 5 of them gave me a hug, but to be honest I asked for a hug from 2 of the girls. Only 3 of them gave me a hug without asking.  Would you say this is good and I should do this more often? But the problem is I didn't tell my parents where I was going or what I was doing or else they would have come searching for me and found out what I was doing, apparently my mum was crying and really stressed when I got home she shouted at me a lot because I said I was going to a friends house and I didn't tell her where I was, but I couldn't regardless or she wouldn't have let me go to the party . What do you guys think is this good or bad? I'm an introvert btw.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@The Monk Depends how old you are, if mean that you are also 18 then yeah go ahead. Regardless I would avoid drug parties.

Edited by Spiral

It is your life your decisions. The only thing is that you will have to take responsibility for everything in your life . See that accept that. I used to do shit stuff in my teen years,not that I regret any of these,but see that if something happens it's your responsibility. And you will grow ...don't be afraid to.go outside without parental permission. Even if you do see.that it's an.illusion and fu*ck their opinions live  your life ...

On 5/26/2017 at 6:13 PM, The Monk said:

Hey guys, I recently went to a party with 18 year old smoking drugs and doing alcohol. Obviously I don't drink or smoke, so what I focused on was social interactions I had interactions with 7 different girls, and 5 of them gave me a hug, but to be honest I asked for a hug from 2 of the girls. Only 3 of them gave me a hug without asking.  Would you say this is good and I should do this more often? But the problem is I didn't tell my parents where I was going or what I was doing or else they would have come searching for me and found out what I was doing, apparently my mum was crying and really stressed when I got home she shouted at me a lot because I said I was going to a friends house and I didn't tell her where I was, but I couldn't regardless or she wouldn't have let me go to the party . What do you guys think is this good or bad? I'm an introvert btw.

That's good. Get those hugs. It's actually good you asked for those hugs. That's very basic pickup. You leveled up. You went from level 1 to level 2. Only 98 more levels go ! And that is without the expansion pack. Lol

Just messing with you. 

But sounds like it's time to move out the house for you. 

Don't take anything at the parties like drugs and don't spend too much time. Don't get addicted

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

Don't take anything at the parties like drugs and don't spend too much time. Don't get addicted

Mamma says so. 

Just now, SFRL said:

Mamma says so. 

Yup..

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

This is a bit hypocritical but i do this every weekend somewhat, its best to try and not to, everyone i know that did this heavily regrets it and gets held back somewhat at this stage and age in life for a while. Personally for me i don't drink much anymore as alcohol is neurotoxic (although not to be confused with it actually killing neurons) I rather just consume weed edibles there's very few side effects for me as I have no serious mental illness predispositions and its healthier than smoking and is non-neurotoxic and isn't taxing on the liver and even has a few benefits although I'm sure you are aware of this anyway (im not condoning the use of any drugs btw this is just what i do).

Personally the best advice i would give albeit im only 1 year older and you're probably starting college or uni this year is that even though not all drugs are damaging, the way in which you spend your time during these years of education can be and its really not worth being set back because instead of studying and working you've been getting intoxicated you're not being educated which has its own consequences.

Also i strongly advise doing your own research on the substances that you take before you take them, not all substances are equal and some are pretty damaging, idc what people think of what i do, i know what im doing and im confident in it, take responsibility in the same way if you don't already.

This channel provides well balanced non-biased info on the substances you might come across, but even so do your own research on what you take on top of it, it's best to be confident in what you use and not just go off widows tales and hearsay.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ