Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Empty

A Saying From The Movie; Into The Wild.

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys :) 

What do you think about the following saying? I took it from the movie; into the wild. 

"Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give them Truth" 

What if they don't want it?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/27/2017 at 8:05 AM, Outer said:

This shitty DivX-version clip is nice, cuts too early as well. :P

"happiness only real when shared"... What does LEO think of this? Didn't make so much sense in regard to awakening.. what isn't tho. Not everything in the move points to enlightenment stuff.

However, I have also been interested in the Wild, maybe its some primordial urge from the start our Species... Our home was in the trees..

I've been reading some Osho recently and he says:

"Not a single buddha has remained in the forest. If he stays in the forest then buddhahood has not yet happened - because the moment bliss happens, simultaneously the longing to share it happens."

Comparing this idea with the saying "Happiness only real when shared", it makes sense to me. I hope it does to you too!

On 5/26/2017 at 10:05 PM, Outer said:

This shitty DivX-version clip is nice, cuts too early as well. :P

"happiness only real when shared"... What does LEO think of this? Didn't make so much sense in regard to awakening.. what isn't tho. Not everything in the move points to enlightenment stuff.

However, I have also been interested in the Wild, maybe its some primordial urge from the start our Species... Our home was in the trees..

Christopher McCandless was only starting his spiritual journey. His insights were not very mature yet. Unfortunately he died before we could realize enlightenment.

You could be the last surviving person on Earth and still be perfectly happy. In fact, it might be easier!

What you will realize at the deepest levels of enlightenment is that you are all alone. There is no one in the entire universe but yourself! So who are you sharing it with? Only yourself.

All sex is masturbation.

All of life is God masturbating furiously to himself.

P.S. But of course, that's me speaking from the ultimate perspective. From a more relative, pragmatic, human perspective, Yes! Sharing happiness with other people is rewarding and satisfying, so don't be too much of a loner.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/27/2017 at 4:23 AM, Extreme Z7 said:

Can Truth even be shared?

I am sure it can but it may also be important how it's shared for example if it's just forced down on you you may be more likely to resist it than if you where given just the truth the proof to back up the claim so you can make your own decision and  as its done in a more friendly way it may be more welcomed or if it done in a way that make it interesting 

Truth/Light will spread regardless.

B R E A T H E