Martin123

1st Shroom Trip Report

10 posts in this topic

I'll keep it short, the punchline was very simple

setting: woke up 8 am, ate nothing drank juice and water, at 11am mixed 4g of shrooms with orange juice, ate half a banana, drank the shroomzie.

It kicked in much faster than I anticipated. The effects took place in the first few minutes.

- brighter colours

- unconditional happiness

Then it only started getting more and more intense and at one point it could only be described as if I that I knew disappeared, and a "new me" came back.

The new me knew very well that he is god.

There was majesty to my being, magnificence in my movements. From a societal standpoint it would be considered perhaps as arrogant.

But oh my god it felt so intense and so almighty.

it isn't the easiest to handle being god xD the intensity of the experience was incredibly overwhelming.

The whole earth, as I stepped on my balcony, looked like my garden of eden that I created.

And it is here to celebrate me. Everything is here to celebrate me.

I was hyper aware of my nervous system and the purging that takes place in me on daily basis accelerated quite a bit.

I got from it all I wanted, it went better than my wildest expectations and it was incredibly beneficial.

What's only left is to acknowledge the infinite intelligence of my being for creating this community and Leo in my experience so I could have this peek through the cosmic window into my godliness.

Thanks guys! <3

tldr: I am god. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

- unconditional happiness

Wasnt there condition called mushrooms?  ??

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Outer I´d do it all over again if I had the chance! <3
Except Id make you into a busty redhead. But just you.
And we´d have some good times beloved.

You are ready for 5meo. Do you know how to get it?

@Barna i dont desire it. If I did I would surely find a way of getting my hands on it.

Awesome Martin!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Great trip Martin, welcome to the world of love through psychedelics. I would just like to encourage you to slowly push your boundaries and kick it up a notch, while also doing a enough integration work. Great job taking the leap of faith to give it a shot.