Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIARIVEL

[book] Unlimited Power - Tony Robbins (10/10)

12 posts in this topic

Ok, who doesn't love Tony Robbins? I love anything and everything Tony Robbins and this book has helped me with my personal development and even my business. 

Tony talks about how to live a better life and the difference between average and excellence. It challenges your current mindset and has a lot of excellent useful and practical information I think would benefit anyone and everyone. 

Hi Mia,

Have you read " Awaken the Giant Within"? I really enjoyed that one too!

Lauren :)

I have to say that back in the 90's I really liked what he had to say on his infomercials.  No kidding, but he seemed liked the authentic one.  He laid it all out talking about his crappy apartment and doing the dishes in his bathtub.  Even though I've never seen his videos I think he comes from a place of Truth.  Bless his heart for helping people and being a true inspiration.  I know he's for real because he made it pass my bs detector.

It watched his Ted talk that lead me on to get this book fairly recently. I read it and it "woke me up" you could say.

The only issue I sometimes had was with some of the exercises, some of them are quite difficult to do on your own. It seems like some of them should be read to you, allowing you to get in the necessary state. He might have even had a DVD with it originally, I'm not sure. 

I have to say that I've started reading two books by Tony Robbins, but for some reason I cannot finish neither of them. No idea why. Maybe the style he is writing in is not attractive to me. Or maybe there's too much advising and dry facts. Haven't figured it out yet. I usually finish my books, by the way.

Great to hear others find his books useful and interesting ;)

@ElenaO Hi! Yeah I agree with you about the style. Tony's style is rather dry. That is why I think he had not written any personal development book in the last 20 years , he recently in 2014 came up with Money Master the Game(But it's about money). But if you somehow persist and try and finish his books and do the exercises that will really be beneficial. Because the man is all about techniques. Mental and Physiological. How to run yourself to optimal levels. He played a part in my transformation. The man is a gem.

@Murtaza Hey! Great to hear that! I also have Money Master the Game (that's the second book I haven't finished :D). 
The other one that I haven't finished is in the title of this thread.

Thanks for support! I will do my best to read those from cover to cover, I guess I am just procrastinating. There's so much fascinating stuff to read...

I actually got to spend some time with Tony Robbins around 10 years ago or so. He's the real deal. A definite game changer. He helped me immensely and my life has never been the same since.

exceeelent

Edited by JevinR

On 25/02/2016 at 6:10 AM, Brian Greendahl said:

I actually got to spend some time with Tony Robbins around 10 years ago or so. He's the real deal. A definite game changer. He helped me immensely and my life has never been the same since.

Wow, how did you manage to meet him?

Just bought both Awaken The Giant Within and Unlimited Power, excited to read both of them :)

Memento Mori