Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuteCornDog

Drinking

15 posts in this topic

The beginning of me never drinking again.

Drinking alcohol in moderation is not worth it.

It will hurt close friendships.

8 minutes ago, Visitor said:

CuteYTDawg, how is it going today?

Great. Thanks for asking.

Good to read.

Remember, one day at a time. And if that seems too long, then cut that time down to half a day at a time, etc. It works if you work it.

Drinking is what got me the negative reputation I had on this forum. On July 1st 2016, I got in trouble for drinking on this forum, AND NOTHING ELSE. Drinking is also not against the forum rules, and the moderators could have handled the situation more professionally too. I drank so much, but made sure I never got on my bike the same day I drank.

Edited by CuteYTDawg

I have this problem with drinking.. I went 20 days no booze then.. Drank.. I can stop but my trigger to alcohol is random.

7 minutes ago, SLICKHAWK said:

I have this problem with drinking.. I went 20 days no booze then.. Drank.. I can stop but my trigger to alcohol is random.

The personal impact of drinking.

Not worth it.

You may win legally if you drink in moderation, but have a horrible personal life.

People who laugh at you because you're younger than everyone else and trying to drink is sickening too.

Edited by CuteYTDawg

Yes.. How does one talk it self out of drinking. If i can go month without and urge to drink. It disgust me as well.

I had to cut 3 close friends out cause of drinking, it would feed the ego tremendously and when i don't respond with having a sip or a taste they would become offended within. I noticed how it was creating non-authentic forms of self, very toxic and repetitive. At times i was like okay i'm gonna try find a bit of balance and not lose my friends over all this spirituality stuff but eventually few beers every time lead me to falling into darkness again because from 1 thing to another leads to more and more buildup of toxic energy and sooner or later you are consumed again.

Its been about a month or so since my last touch of any alcohol besides herbal tinctures and elixirs which don't really do anything besides slight cleanse or sterilization I'm feeling great the longer i go without. I remember the last sip was very heavy on my energy and lowered my overall natural high almost instantly.

My mental and emotional state is becoming more balanced again. The further i let go of all things the easier it becomes to notice how they effect you.

B R E A T H E

6 minutes ago, pluto said:

I had to cut 3 close friends out cause of drinking, it would feed the ego tremendously and when i don't respond with having a sip or a taste they would become offended within. I noticed how it was creating non-authentic forms of self, very toxic and repetitive. At times i was like okay i'm gonna try find a bit of balance and not lose my friends over all this spirituality stuff but eventually few beers every time lead me to falling into darkness again because from 1 thing to another leads to more and more buildup of toxic energy and sooner or later you are consumed again.

Its been about a month or so since my last touch of any alcohol besides herbal tinctures and elixirs which don't really do anything besides slight cleanse or sterilization I'm feeling great the longer i go without. I remember the last sip was very heavy on my energy and lowered my overall natural high almost instantly.

My mental and emotional state is becoming more balanced again. The further i let go of all things the easier it becomes to notice how they effect you.

Great on you saying no. :D

Just now, pluto said:

Thank you :)

You're welcome. :D