Miguel Oliveira

Am I An Alien? Dificult To Connect With People

29 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

Also, aliens come from the stars. 

So we're all aliens.

I totally agree here. Why would they make a meaningful movie like this? Have you seen this movie? (Movie title: Avitar)

avatar-james-cameron-movie-sequels-scripts.jpg

A Hero's Journey...Leo has been talking about the Hero's Journey lately.

Edited by Key Elements

@Miguel Oliveira ehh eventually you will own up to your "weirdness" and oddness and will begin to fall in love with it. Whoever may come into your life is simply done by grace and if not, that's done by grace as well. The hero's journey. 

@Miguel Oliveira others have already said this, but you're not the only one who feels this.

The real problem you're facing is that you really do believe that you are weird, strange, different, dont belong in this world, maybe the only one that's conscious, and everyone else is a philosophical zombie? Its very isolating.

BUT

What needs to be understood, is that people can notice how you feel about yourself. They can pick up on your lack of belief in yourself.

Im not sure if you've ever encountered someone with a deep emotional peoblem, but interacting with those people are extremely unsettling, they give off a very dark aura.

And that person is you! Its not you thats the problem here, its exactly what you rhink about you which is the problem.

See the reason why you're so fake, isnt because you're some mystical, magical alien from mars that has to hide his identity like a russian spy incase someone finds out. Thats not whats going on deep down. Deep down your trying to avoid looking a part of yourself that absolutely disguists you. Youre trying to avoid those bad memories you have that imply that youre weird and different.

See, it has nothing to do with the people around you, you being fake in front of others, is your way of avoiding those memories and ideas you secretly have about yourself, which are absolutely terrifying.

Because if someone does find you weird, say if you decide to show your crazy true self, them finding you weird is the least of your problems, its the memories and ideas that you(and only you!) made about yourself which is going to bring you the most pain. The dude whose creeped out about you, is just pulling them out of the wardrobe for you.

So you know what my advice is? Look at @Martin123 guide, and resolve all those memories.

Edited by electroBeam

@Miguel Oliveira you seem like a highly sensitive peerson.

If you learn to fill your own cup your radiance will be epic af. Its not about connection with others. Its about a connection with yourself.

@electroBeam gave some goodass advice haha.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@electroBeam I know so well that the "root problem" is me.

I even notice that dark aura, I really do.

Isn´t that I don´t have the right conversation skills but the aura, the vibe that I put is so much dark, so much lower.

How can I change that? How I look deep into my real self?

You seem having more experience in personal development, I would love to hear about what you do and think in getting rid of that dark aura!

@Miguel Oliveira There is no you, other than the experience.  So, what you are is the culmination of everything you have thought, said, felt and done so far.

Change any one of those things, and the others will follow 

Today, choose something that you can listen to or say or do tomorrow when you wake up, that you think will be in the direction of feeling the way you want to.  Tape it to the wall where you sleep. 

Tomorrow, do it.

One day at a time becomes a life.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Life is short watch this -> 

Edited by Ganesh Sundaram