Loreena

Two Entities

14 posts in this topic

I feel like there are two entities (not in ghostly sense, in spiritual sense) , one being God and the other the human spirit/soul.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ03jjGtsp9sN8k2ZDQ3b8

What do you think ??

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

19 minutes ago, Loreena said:

one being God and the other the human spirit/soul

Relation between God and human spirit/soul can be compared between Ocean and Wave. A wave can think it is separate, but it is not.

@Loreenaif u pursue the truth you'll learn so much that you start to see how there is no end or beginning to be found anywhere.   All is God.  You also. It's the default.  We must keep ourselves ignorant and in a victim mind set to keep seperate from the everything.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 23/04/2017 at 4:33 PM, Loreena said:

I feel like there are two entities (not in ghostly sense, in spiritual sense) , one being God and the other the human spirit/soul.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ03jjGtsp9sN8k2ZDQ3b8

What do you think ??

I think there are infinite amount of entities

Absolute infinity contains within itself an infinite amount of infinities.

Lets say absolute infinity is God and the "smaller" infinities contained within the absolute are the different souls, but it goes full circle, so it is always one, always the absolute.

Let me prove this with math. Lets count:

1, 2, 3... infinity

Between the numbers 1 and 2 there are infinitely many numbers. 

Between each pair of the infinitely many numbers between 1 and 2 there are also infinitely many numbers.

What im getting at is that

The number of numbers between 1 and 2 is the same number as the number of numbers between 1 and infinity itself.

This means that all infinities are equivalent, the same. All is one!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Loreena Suppose you identify as the infinity between 3 and 4, this is let's say a human. But you see yourself as not infinity, but as 1 (4-3) and you see things other than you - all the numbers outside 3 and 4.

It feels like the numbers between 0 and infinity are so much bigger than you, but it only depends on how deep You have gone within yourself.

To detatch from form is to observe all the numbers within and without you as awareness. 

You realise you are not actually a number or a range of numbers,  you are a boolean: you shift from the world of complexity to a world of true or false.

You are the 0 underneath every form, and that 0 is the only thing you can be sure is true, because it is you. Also true is the experience that 0, that pure awareness is having. Its the numbers that always change, shapeless and formless truth is always the same - both nothing and everything (0 experiencing all infinities simultaneously). Your life is one of those experiences, but you are unmoved and unchanging pure truth. Because you are.

In a sense life feels like 0*infinity - undefinable.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Loreena how are you both 0 and true? This is magic

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

@Dodoster You are the same 0 as I am? 0 is the only being? 

And that one being happened to see both dodoster and snick right now, as well as everything else? 

0 is everything there is. And out of 0 all the things comes?

0 created it all. and that 0 is you and me? 

Yeah, exactly, we are the same nothingness\pure awarenesa experiencing two different infinities part of a bigger infinity. 

But we're identified with the separate body and mind that we observe, which is an infinity itself, that's why it deserves to be! 

All infinities are made in Absolute infinity's image. Smaller scale. But the awareness is where we all meet into oneness. And only That is true- that and the present moment experience of that awareness. The experience is of something untrue by itself, but its the awareness that makes it true as experience

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

27 minutes ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

@Dodoster You are the same 0 as I am? 0 is the only being? 

And that one being happened to see both dodoster and snick right now, as well as everything else? 

0 is everything there is. And out of 0 all the things comes?

0 created it all. and that 0 is you and me? 

Any number n = 0+n (0 is the formless subject, the truth and n is the dream the formless subject is experiencing)

How many 0s are there? It is formless and shapeless, it has no qualities, how can there be more than one of something with no qualities? It's pure emptiness,  pure emptiness is behind everything (just as I said n can be seen as only n, but it can also be seen as 0+n, if one becomes aware of awareness)

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

This is as short and stringent as it gets, yet fully cover it all! 

Tnx! 

I like it that someone understood/read this xD I think  most people have allergy to numbers.

Also I was just hit by the realization that if that which I am seeing is illusion, false, that means it is untrue, that means it is a mirage, nothing, 0 ultimately. It is just perceived as something by the true 0 that we are xD Mindfucking. So everything we see is the untrue nothingness and the one that sees is the true nothingness, but that which we see is still who we are :D Just the false us in an ultimate sense

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Snick-The ThinkTank

Hehehe while I do think this is can be the correct mapping of the truth on paper, this is still not the experiential truth the spiritual teachers try to guide to, but you know that I'm sure.

But I'm looking with this type of explaining to be able to show logical minds that there could be something there that can be uncovered and start the self enquiry process! But it is the very self-enquiry process that gives me this mapping, because I am able to get glimpses.

Who

And so the enquiry continues :D

As Sam Harris says, I have no more control over the next thought I think than the next word you say.

Experiencing that "true 0" (awareness, you) free of content (forms in awareness) should be the goal for every spiritual seeker! (And it can only be experienced NOW!!) Go Snick!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

@Dodoster True! 

But as long you have an accurate map you can travel on your own if you like! 

This map just nail it down! 

In terms of theory of everything there is no more to add! 

I like that you share my excitement and trust in the power of numbers, it's a first on this forum. :D I always associate mathematics as the ultimate language (a way of finding truth).

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Snick-The ThinkTank said:

@Dodoster

So, zero in tennis is called "LOVE" 

Here is another one, this is beautiful..

"Oh my God" common thing to say. Which means Oh = God. 

And whats the word for zero in telephone numbers? Its Oh!! :)

So zero means both love and god. Which is what pure consciousness is! :) 

Proves Dodoster theorem is right!!

I ran out of rep to give for today xD This is indeed some good spotting right there :D  I love tennis too! I guess The score is 40-Love

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Snick-The ThinkTank  your Stong Opinions  will be missed :).  Score - infinity love

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly