James123

Why do I want to use high dosage of Pychedelics all the time, how can I move on?

151 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I use pychedelics all the time, but I feel like I am addicted. Specially, shrooms. I use minimum 8 gr dried between 10 gr dried. Moreover, I use dmt and sometimes LSD. I want to use more and more. Why? I always feel it is not enough and love is amazing. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You are addicted to mystical states. Understandable. That's the best thing to be addicted to.

But it's gonna backfire on you. You should consider stopping before you hurt yourself, since you eventually will hurt yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@James123 I feel the opposite. I need to force myself to do it. You would be the first case if there really is an addiction going on 

As long as you really are not addicted it seems fine 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are addicted to mystical states. Understandable. That's the best thing to be addicted to.

But it's gonna backfire on you. You should concern stopping before you hurt yourself.

How can that backfire on you as long as you are financially stable an dont do risky investments?

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's gonna backfire on you.

How and why? Isn't is possible to feel infinite love sober? 

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@James123 I feel the opposite. I need to force myself to do it. You would be the first case if there really is an addiction going on 

As long as you really are not addicted it seems fine 

 

 

I am addicted. Specially to love. I don't want to have any sober days.


"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Do you use DMT in breakthrough doses? How can you reach these love states almost every day 

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Do you use DMT in breakthrough doses?

Yes, many times. But I use more shrooms because trip is longer specially with lemon take. It makes me cry a lot and burns me completely. I melt down.

 

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Do you use DMT in breakthrough doses?


"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

How can that backfire on you as long as you are financially stable an dont do risky investments?

Many, many ways.

The constant use of psychedelics will make you lose touch with reality, make you ungrounded, make you weak and avoidant of hard work, ruin your motivation for business and personal development, make you irresponsible, leads to spiritual bypassing, will ruin your physical health, will cause physical injury, and eventually suicide or death.

As I said in my traps video, unsustainable lifestyles are a trap. You cannot keep being constantly intoxicated. This will absolutely destroy your life. Stop bullshitting yourselves about this.

Just because I speak highly of psychedelics does not mean I condone such abuse of them. Many of you guys will ruin your lives if you don't wise up and get back to the fundamentals of hard work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Many, many ways.

The constant use of psychedelics will make you lose touch with reality, make you ungrounded, make you weak and avoidant of hard work, ruin your motivation for business and personal development, make you irresponsible, leads to spiritual bypassing, will ruin your physical health, will cause physical injury, and eventually suicide or death.

Thank you very much for the explanation. What about love? I am addicted to infinite love. It burns me, I melt down literally. I won't even feel if my arm cuts down with that feeling. I completely let go almost everything in my love however, not reach of infinite love. I feel love a lot, a lot. But it is not as pychedelics. 


"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

What about love?

You just have to mature-up and let go of infinite love. Accept that you will never feel that kind of love sober, and go on with life.

Humans are not meant to access that kind of love on a regular basis. You are using a cheat code which is breaking the game.

Spiritual teachers have warned you many times about not chasing states. Well, that's the mistake you're making.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

You just have to mature-up and let go of infinite love. Accept that you will never feel that kind of love sober, and go on with life.

I appreciate for your answer. Thank you very much!


"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many, many ways.

The constant use of psychedelics will make you lose touch with reality, make you ungrounded, make you weak and avoidant of hard work, ruin your motivation for business and personal development, make you irresponsible, leads to spiritual bypassing, will ruin your physical health, will cause physical injury, and eventually suicide or death.

As I said in my traps video, unsustainable lifestyles are a trap. You cannot keep being constantly intoxicated. This will absolutely destroy your life. Stop bullshitting yourselves about this.

Just because I speak highly of psychedelics does not mean I condone such abuse of them. Many of you guys will ruin your lives if you don't wise up and get back to the fundamentals of hard work.

I understand so in short you neglect your material life on this earth.

You are not as motivated because reward from constantly being high is good enough to make you satisfied with life. You don't have a feeling of change anymore. But you need to change and do stuff because survival is still at play, although you can override it from time to time with being high.

I hope that's what you mean although I don't understand how it can lead to suicide and death. Because you think after death you get instant infinite love? Or because you neglected your life so hard that your relationship, your finance and physical health is broken beyond repair.

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's ultimately not different from a heroin addiction. You want to live in a constant extremely positive state, and that ends up ruining your natural reward system and sober life.

Sober life can never feel as good as a heroin high. At least not without decades of development.

Death can come in multiple ways:

  • Suicide
  • Careless accident
  • Delusional thinking
  • Overdose
  • Disillusionment with human life
  • Losing your mind / insanity
Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

will ruin your physical health

How can they ruin your physical health? In what ways does it ruin physical health? I'm genuinely curious. What kind of usage will lead to physical damage and what kind of usage won't? Will 1trip a month lead to physical health damage? In the end it seems to me that psychedelics are really dangerous especially if they can lead to chronic health damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Humans are not meant to access that kind of love on a regular basis. You are using a cheat code which is breaking the game.

Spiritual teachers have warned you many times about not chasing states. Well, that's the mistake you're making.

Rumi burns with love, but I am not sure, is it constant state or all the time? How one can reach that level of love? Enlightenment is easy. But love something that not instant realization or recognition. It is ultimate goal / purpose of life. 


"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, thierry said:

How can they ruin your physical health? In what ways does it ruin physical health? I'm genuinely curious. What kind of usage will lead to physical damage and what kind of usage won't? Will 1trip a month lead to physical health damage? In the end it seems to me that psychedelics are really dangerous especially if they can lead to chronic health damage.

Just as one example, studies show that chronic weed use increases risk for various diseases, memory problems, etc.

Psychedelics put a lot of stress on your brain and nervous system.

It is impossible to give some simplistic rule for how much is too much. It will vary based on your unique genetics and no one knows for sure.

But if you think your trips don't have a physical cost on your body, you are a fool.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, thierry said:

How can they ruin your physical health? In what ways does it ruin physical health? I'm genuinely curious. What kind of usage will lead to physical damage and what kind of usage won't? Will 1trip a month lead to physical health damage? In the end it seems to me that psychedelics are really dangerous especially if they can lead to chronic health damage.

When I went through the beginning of a dark night of the soul I laid in bed for months and months and barely moved my body,  which I feel the symptoms of years after . My back is fcked '

I stopped thinking because of eastern spiritual brainwashing which turned me turned me into an animal ( no thinking , just reacting to instincts and environment) which had set me back years in development . 

My natural reward system is f*cked till this very day from 6 years ago. I have the capacity to lay in bed and bliss out as if I had archived anything in the world. What the f* can I leverage to work hard now? Archivements don't mean anything anymore.

The way I coped with this is  by finding what am I naturally drawn towards and loose myself in it, with no purpose to archive anything In specific but just enjoy doing

Sometimes I wish I hadn't found spiritually at age 18. I remember reading the title of a video called " spiritual enlightenment, the most shocking truth you will ever see ".

My mind immediately went : not yet, too soon, without knowing what it is

But curiosity kills the cat so I fell down that rabbit hole. It has been a bittersweet journey

Edited by mmKay

Feral Buddhist Critter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mmKay said:

When I went through the beginning of a dark night of the soul I laid in bed for months and months and barely moved my body,  which I feel the symptoms of years after . My back is fcked '

I stopped thinking because of eastern spiritual brainwashing which turned me turned me into an animal ( no thinking , just reacting to instincts and environment) which had set me back years in development . 

My natural reward system is f*cked till this very day from 6 years ago. I have the capacity to lay in bed and bliss out as if I had archived anything in the world. What the f* can I leverage to work hard now? Archivements don't mean anything anymore.

The way I coped with this is  by finding what am I naturally drawn towards and loose myself in it, with no purpose to archive anything In specific but just enjoy doing

Sometimes I wish I hadn't found spiritually at age 18. I remember reading the title of a video called " spiritual enlightenment, the most shocking truth you will ever see ".

My mind immediately went : not yet, too soon, without knowing what it is

But curiosity kills the cat so I fell down that rabbit hole. It has been a bittersweet journey

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

When I went through the beginning of a dark night of the soul I laid in bed for months and months and barely moved my body,  which I feel the symptoms of years after . My back is fcked '

I stopped thinking because of eastern spiritual brainwashing which turned me turned me into an animal ( no thinking , just reacting to instincts and environment) which had set me back years in development . 

My natural reward system is f*cked till this very day from 6 years ago. I have the capacity to lay in bed and bliss out as if I had archived anything in the world. What the f* can I leverage to work hard now? Archivements don't mean anything anymore.

The way I coped with this is  by finding what am I naturally drawn towards and loose myself in it, with no purpose to archive anything In specific but just enjoy doing

Sometimes I wish I hadn't found spiritually at age 18. I remember reading the title of a video called " spiritual enlightenment, the most shocking truth you will ever see ".

My mind immediately went : not yet, too soon, without knowing what it is

But curiosity kills the cat so I fell down that rabbit hole. It has been a bittersweet journey

Thats hard man, how exactly did that happen to you? Kundalini activation?

Sounds not like a psychedelic abuse. 

On the other hand this sounds too good to get true, to be blissed out just by lying down on the bed and need nothing more than that. But I can understand that you while walking through life want some other things than bliss like a good relationship, financial security, maybe some higher goals than pure bliss like Understanding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura what is the degree of blissful loving states are you able to work yourself up to sober? Not just mentally but in your body, such a heightened emotion that your body completely relaxes and becomes almost "delicious" like your on mdma. Can you get something like this sober? 

Or are you not interested in it?

Edited by Francis777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@OBEler 

56 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Thats hard man, how exactly did that happen to you? Kundalini activation?

Sounds not like a psychedelic abuse. 

On the other hand this sounds too good to get true, to be blissed out just by lying down on the bed and need nothing more than that. But I can understand that you while walking through life want some other things than bliss like a good relationship, financial security, maybe some higher goals than pure bliss like Understanding?

I happen to naturally make deep sense of logical explanations about the nature of reality. I had a few mystical experiences sober and all of this happened before my very limited psychedelics experience 

It's was a combination of dark night of the soul and deeply understanding nihilism/morality/unconditional happiness, "infinite love" ( whatever degree is possible sober) , meaning , value , purpose that feels like permanently rewired my reward systems. 

It's not too good to be true. It's a trap. Doing nothing feels blissfull. Working hard and doing chores feels like a grind (duh) which makes me rather not do anything. I can train myself to enjoy that as well but it doesn't come as natural as when doing nothing 

 

Then again I intuit my potential and feel guilty  about wasting my life because I realize than there are more rewarding things in life than feeling blissful 

Then again when these emotions arise I can release them and feel blissful again

Spirituallity is dangerous, but even more so if you haven't built a strong work ethic and good habits and a fulfilling life from before

Again , it's been a bittersweet journey. There plenty of upsides and downsides

Edited by mmKay

Feral Buddhist Critter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now