Davino

Solipsistic Consciousness while Partying

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sometimes, I sense that solipsism is misunderstood as navel-gazing and a denial of others. To clear up these misunderstandings, I would like to describe how solipsistic consciousness feels during experiences like having sex, playing football, or enjoying a party.

I decide to go out and have fun with some friends. We are in a plaza, all talking, in a crowded space, drinking, smoking; everyone is having fun. I start breathing and breathing, and with each breath, I enter more deeply into the flow of the moment. Letting myself go; there's no more resistance, and what comes, I let come, and what goes, I let go. I feel in tune with the ground; breathing through it, ever more alive I feel it. Becoming spatially aware, all the people surrounding my center are felt. All the talking and noise, previously uncomfortable, now feels like a perfect clock, ticking at a universal rhythm. I feel each one's presence; talking with my friends is ever more intense. The same life wave travels in me as it travels in her. A joke is cracked, and I lose it, laughing wholeheartedly the plaza becomes a soup of consciousness; I'm talking through each person's mouth, drinking, smoking, fighting, flirting, vomiting—through each and everyone, my life is universal, consciousness is the life-infusing spirit. My body becomes entangled with everyone and everything else; their present thoughts and feelings become my own bodily sensations. What you are in that moment, I am also. Looking at someone, I feel in my own body their sorrows, their pain, the same way I feel their joy and ecstasy— the plaza becomes one symphony, a melody of infinite instruments in perfect interpenetration. My own psyche is even further bent; body becomes an instrument for the divine balancing act of existence. Each word and movement is faultless, beyond comprehension and agency. Everything is intuitively happening, unbroken and perfectly so. My tentacles are existential and stretch out in all directions closing in a Strange Loop. My body is universal, simultaneously my avataric body has become interwoven with everyone's avataric body. Their karmas are my karmas, their virtues are my virtues. Deeper than having raw sex with each one, more profound than a broken heart revealing all its secrets, more vulnerable than surrending my life as your slave—what is inner and outer have dissolved. No center can be found. Breathing, I feel infinite love for all beings... for my own Self. My life is your life, your eyes are my eyes. Oh my Lord, I am; Infinite and Absolute. All corners of my Infinite Mind are Awake and Enlightened in the brilliance of Divine Consciousness. In all beings, I can only find myself. How beautiful. I've always been home. What a blessingxD Let's celebrate and dance; the equilibrium is sublime, tear-provoking, what a perfect vibe!

Solipsism as it is oneness so it is division, the party starts wearing off, and consciousness changes nicely, like a feather floating in the breeze, to a bodily perception. My psyche feels stretched like a muscle after deep yoga. My energy body feels like it fucked with everyone tonight. Feeling Radiant and Self-Accepted; I love myself as I am.

Returning home on bicycle; birds are chirpings while the sun awakens the whole city. Letting myself free, the fresh wind plays with my hair: I am what I've always been—All-Encompassing.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Davino So beautiful, so poetic. ♥♥♥

Mahadev

I want that! You must have done a ton of work to reach such states without taking any substance.

Great integration and embodiment of truth, maybe the best I read on this forum so far. Thanks!

@OBEler Consciousness is flexible, sometimes a train comes and you may catch it.

As outstanding as substances can be to change your state, they also present their own limitations. Substances are a subset or figment of Reality and so are all its states.

Consciousness itself is the mediator, there's no middle man in the end. Don't limit your Awakenings or God-Realizations to substances, that would be a trap. What is True holds itself.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

"My tentacles are existential and stretch out in all directions closing in a Strange Loop. My body is universal, simultaneously my avataric body has become interwoven with everyone's avataric body. Their karmas are my karmas, their virtues are my virtues."

With everyone you said, but do you mean just the parts of body's that appear in your bubble? If a friend doesn't appear in your bubble, are you still interwoven with him?

You are everything brother!! Enjoy the dream all of this is you, you are all over the place. 

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

With everyone you said, but do you mean just the parts of body's that appear in your bubble?

I really don't like calling it bubble, I think it's misleading. I prefer using the term Strange Loop.

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

If a friend doesn't appear in your bubble, are you still interwoven with him?

Whoever was there in that plaza, whoever I was conscious of. But the problem with your question is that there's a whole background of metaphysical assumptions that hold it together. 

But to be brief, No I wasn't energetically interwoven with your friend in germany, those are figments of my own mind in those states. The place I'm in is all there is to existence. When seeing another being it's not like you know all their life either, you are one with whatever it is doing/feeling/thinking precisely in that moment. What is actually happening, in a full scoop, in one shoot, the whole energetic consciousness soup is felt through each individual and the collective, closing in a perfect Strange Loop. It's like trying to explain a jazz, or a very contagious virus, everything gets energetically interwoven with everything else. Honestly it's a bit gross, you feel lots of uncomfortable feelings and energies but you are so in the flow and drown in self love that it's mostly fine.

This bodily energetic interweaving is lately happening and I'm still exploring and making sense of it. Now my Awakenings kind of tap me into the collective mind and sensations of other humans. In that process the universe wants to balance itself and it uses me for that and I'm totally happy to be the instrument for the play of Reality to unfold. This also connects with some very deep awakenings I've been having about Perfection and particularly a facet about Reality being an ever unfoldment from perfection to Perfection. I'm still wrapping my mind about such facet and been trying to invalidate it but it just has been getting deeper and deeper. In Solipsistic Consciousness I participate in a unique and existential way for the balancing act of Reality and its ever more perfect Perfection.

@tuku747 More something like this ;)

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Davino said:

I really don't like calling it bubble, I think it's misleading. I prefer using the term Strange Loop.

Whoever was there in that plaza, whoever I was conscious of. But the problem with your question is that there's a whole background of metaphysical assumptions that hold it together. 

But to be brief, No I wasn't energetically interwoven with your friend in germany, those are figments of my own mind in those states. The place I'm in is all there is to existence. When seeing another being it's not like you know all their life either, you are one with whatever it is doing/feeling/thinking precisely in that moment. What is actually happening, in a full scoop, in one shoot, the whole energetic consciousness soup is felt through each individual and the collective, closing in a perfect Strange Loop. It's like trying to explain a jazz, or a very contagious virus, everything gets energetically interwoven with everything else. Honestly it's a bit gross, you feel lots of uncomfortable feelings and energies but you are so in the flow and drown in self love that it's mostly fine.

This bodily energetic interweaving is lately happening and I'm still exploring and making sense of it. Now my Awakenings kind of tap me into the collective mind and sensations of other humans. In that process the universe wants to balance itself and it uses me for that and I'm totally happy to be the instrument for the play of Reality to unfold. This also connects with some very deep awakenings I've been having about Perfection and particularly a facet about Reality being an ever unfoldment from perfection to Perfection. I'm still wrapping my mind about such facet and been trying to invalidate it but it just has been getting deeper and deeper. In Solipsistic Consciousness I participate in a unique and existential way for the balancing act of Reality and its ever more perfect Perfection.

Thanks for such a clear and direct answer. Your writing style is very good.

"It's like trying to explain a jazz, or a very contagious virus, everything gets energetically interwoven with everything else."

That's a good analogy I can understand, thank you !

Edited by OBEler

8 hours ago, tuku747 said:

mskbi0e7rzoc1.png

Story of my life. 

OP, awesome post. Very beautifully written thanks for sharing. I resonate with this experience

7 hours ago, Davino said:

@tuku747 More something like this ;)

I notice in your sign off you mention 5MEODMT did you use it to reach this state you can tap into now? 

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I notice in your sign off you mention 5MEODMT did you use it to reach this state you can tap into now? 

It's a bit tricky to answer this question. But in short and to be honest it would have been impossible to tap into this states at this point in my life without all the tripping I've done. As you have seen in my signature I'm also for proper living and the building up of consciousness and maturity. Psychedelics are a great tool for the peaks and to break the ceiling of whatever paradigm you might be locked in, from this new expanded ocean of consciousness you naturally occupy it and when you realize the ocean is just again another tank of water, you'll have to breakthrough again. For this breaking through, 5-MeO-DMT is hands down your best tool. Did you find anything better?

I used to have and still do have many natural spontaneous awakenings. 

@Davino that makes sense, I appreciate your reply. 

I have also recently had many of these moments and awakenings naturally but I also would attribute my past with psychedelics as a key tool for that. I haven’t used any in about a year now and I feel a much more natural baseline of connection and mystical states. However I’ve also done a ton of kundalini yoga with a professional school, like 6-8 hours a day for months and tons of self inquiry, maybe around 10,000 hours. All in the last couple years my consciousness is much more stable and I can tap into these “God Moments” almost at any venue if i try. I resonate with your post because I also love to go out and socialize while contemplating God, also cafes are awesome to just sit and watch “God unfold” as I call it 

I haven’t done 5MEO but I am reading Martin ball right now and feeling called to try it. I do have reservations as I don’t want to ruin my progress or become dependent on anything to connect with God. However if it truly gives you that full experience and reset it may be due in some time. 

I want to incorporate psychedelics into my path but also know they can be tricky and I think ultimately we have to build a mature, and powerful baseline like you said 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

kundalini yoga

Yeah, it's great. I'm also very into kundalini yoga, could you offer me any sources or advice?

self inquiry

I don't practice much self-inquiry, what am I missing? How has self inquiry changed you?

I resonate with your post because I also love to go out and socialize while contemplating God, also cafes are awesome to just sit and watch “God unfold” as I call it 

Mmm contemplate God, I like that phrasing. I also say God rememberance.

I haven’t done 5MEO but I am reading Martin ball right now and feeling called to try it.

I read Martin Ball before trying 5meos but I didn't find him useful in actual tripping except maybe his symmetry advice, if you do kundalini yoga you'll know how to navigate the energetic terrains. Regarding breakthroughs, Leo's work is the foundation you need to avoid most of the traps. Otherwise, your own consciousness is all you need and there is to hold to in ultimate instance.

I do have reservations as I don’t want to ruin my progress or become dependent on anything to connect with God.

It's not one or the other, it's both the answer. But just don't lose motivation because 5meo will show you many things that no other tool can access so directly and easily. Because 5meo will give you the state and breakthrough but your every day practice will give you the stage of Awakening or the settling into those kinds of states.

I want to incorporate psychedelics into my path but also know they can be tricky and I think ultimately we have to build a mature, and powerful baseline 

Exactly! You seem someone who would use psychedelics properly. 5-MeO-DMT is great for meditation, Consciousness and breakingthrough. 5-MeO-Malt is great for energy work, holism and Love.

Edited by Davino

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Yeah, it's great. I'm also very into kundalini yoga, could you offer me any sources or advice?

Nice. Honestly man, if you can find a proper school near you it will catapult your progress there. If not in person, online. Finding an authentic yoga school changed my whole view of it and matured my spiritual path by 10X. Especially with a solid teacher. I go to Hridaya in Mexico where I live. 

Regarding self inquiry it’s a super powerful tool for tapping into that state. Because it’s a focused meditation it’s a bit different from contemplation and purifies the mind well. Hridaya also taught me proper self inquiry as this is their main meditation path. 

Thanks for the feedback on 5 MEO I think I’ll try it just to see what it shows. I think it’s very important to not ignore the stage by getting lost in state, like you said, the state can help integrate the stage. But imo most of the work is to be done in a sober day to day way, like droplets in a bath tub they add up. 

Keep rocking brother!