Applegarden8

Sorry Leo

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I feel like I have been replying too much to you Leo looking just for something to disagree with you from your replies. I am aware of this tendency and basically my criticisms is largely untenable and maybe some points do hold some water. But regardless, I feel it's pointless to argue about stuff directly with somebody about a thread where the point was just different like another guy asking some advice. Mostly I find people like you most valuable, not to put you on a pedestal, and not because that I think you are stupid.

Edited by Applegarden8

Leo is a big boy now, he can stand criticisms here and there. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Leo is a big boy now, he can stand criticisms here and there. 

I think he has a lot more experience than me in that realm as nobody has made an expose video on me.

Posted (edited)

Leo is probably searching the archives to try to remember what you're referring to; and i also doubt even going that far.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Why do we never see an apology thread from those who always blindly agree with Leo? It's kind of the same thing if you think about it. 

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Leo is probably searching the archives to try to remember what you're referring to; and i also doubt even going that far.

I am apologizing and reflecting on the tendency to look for something to just disagree with somebody. Leo is a figure that is just easier to spot and latch on.

Who am I to disagree with somebodies approach on life and life advice, I don't know their background and at that point I am just a hater, which I don't want to be. I am not saying I agree with him also, but I have no problem with him. Just look at how horrible some of the comment sections, especially on the yellow press are. They just come there to spread hatred. I don't want to be that part of the group. Usually the advice Leo gives is pretty good, hence he has some background. Of course some peer to peer, colleague to colleague criticism is healthy, but I am not giving that to him, as I haven't and will not do the proper research on the subject. I kinda realized that I can't criticize anybody really unless I know and practice the subject.

10 minutes ago, Butters said:

Why do we never see an apology thread from those who always blindly agree with Leo? It's kind of the same thing if you think about it. 

It's kinda ironic, but I agree with you, hahaha.

Thats why with every reply you ask yourself why im evening typing on here, like im working on it atm,every action needs to have why behind it otherwise it has potential for regret and purposeless living.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats why with every reply you ask yourself why im evening typing on here, like im working on it atm,every action needs to have why behind it otherwise it has potential for regret and purposeless living.

But I would ask to you, do you know how far social and parental influence goes? I know that I and you can't catch yourself doing most of your behavior. Like the more ignorant a person is the less likely he will change and the harder for him to make efforts for change. I mean yes, good to reflect, but I don't believe you do this every time. Maybe 1% of your activity.

Posted (edited)

@Applegarden8 Well,i dont think like that anymore ,if someone has influnce over me that means i have no influence over myself,im creating everything in my experience(willingly or unwillingly which is shocking discovery) and live it, i create my influnce and my world ,if i dont create nothing in my world then my world is influenced by somebody else and usually resaults in disaster like somebody else decorating your room.

I review my behaviours mostly from the time i went outside comfort zone and like i said 90% i didnt know why i did it, which is a big mistake if you dont want to do random things expecting something specific.

If society is my influence then they show me whats possible they have the map and i believe its all there is its just huge limitation on your own ability..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

I am apologizing and reflecting on the tendency to look for something to just disagree with somebody. Leo is a figure that is just easier to spot and latch on.

Who am I to disagree with somebodies approach on life and life advice, I don't know their background and at that point I am just a hater, which I don't want to be. I am not saying I agree with him also, but I have no problem with him. Just look at how horrible some of the comment sections, especially on the yellow press are. They just come there to spread hatred. I don't want to be that part of the group. Usually the advice Leo gives is pretty good, hence he has some background. Of course some peer to peer, colleague to colleague criticism is healthy, but I am not giving that to him, as I haven't and will not do the proper research on the subject. I kinda realized that I can't criticize anybody really unless I know and practice the subject.

Without disagreement you would be a follower, and a parrot. Disagreement exists so you can forge your own path.

In this dualistic world, you discover who you are initially through comparison and as you grow and mature eventually you will compare less and argue less.

Only a disagreeable mind can grow as an individual. Without being able to forge an individual identity again....you would just be an empty recorder of the thoughts of others.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Without disagreement you would be a follower, and a parrot. Disagreement exists so you can forge your own path.

In this dualistic world, you discover who you are initially through comparison and as you grow and mature eventually you will compare less and argue less.

Only a disagreeable mind can grow as an individual. Without being able to forget an individual identity again....you would just be an empty recorder of the thoughts of others.

Sweet. So I guess I'm growing. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

19 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Only a disagreeable mind can grow as an individual. Without being able to forge an individual identity again....you would just be an empty recorder of the thoughts of others.

I strongly disagree with this statment

Also found this for previous convo love every sec of it 👌

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ET8y_iHw3/?igsh=OHduZ2Vlb21vb3Jt

It's you.

Now fight.