Kamo

DMT and MOAI Question

6 posts in this topic

What are your thought on DMT with an MOAI? Using a small amount of a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor then smoking N,N DMT. We did some research on the combination but my friend and I are seeking more personal advice on the combinations usefulness to conduct consciousness work. Feel free to pass any knowledge and dangers you guys have about this. Thanks in advance.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Posted (edited)

Of course DMT should be used with harmala extract.

But don't combine it with 5-MeOs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you mean pharmaceutical grade MAOI's (not harmala extracts/syrian rue etc.) then you gotta be super careful with the diet.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Posted (edited)

@TheAlchemist no, most of the pharmaceuticals are on the safe side, safer than harmalas. You need to check your exact substance individually to know if you need to be careful with it.

Edited by Girzo

@Girzo From what I understand, the pharmaceuticals are mostly irreversible MAOI's where as harmalas are reversible MAOI's (RIMA's). RIMA's still require some care with avoiding tyramine rich foods, but it is even more important with the classical irreversible MAOI's. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Posted (edited)

Linking to another thread where I talked about harmalas, including where to get them.

Feel free to ask any additional questions, as I have a decent amount of experience using harmalas.

EDIT: I just checked and it would appear the harmalas I linked in the thread are out of stock. Here's some alternatives.

Harmine - https://www.harmalas.com/products/harmine-hydrochloride

THH - https://www.harmalas.com/products/tetrahydroharmine-thh-freebase

Edited by What Am I