Nicolagreen4

The unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit. Many people fear that they have committ

33 posts in this topic

A sin against the Holy Spirit. Many people fear that they have committed it. See what this sin means. In this video we explore the mystery of the sin against the Holy Spirit, one of the most serious sins in Catholicism. It will be explained in an accessible and clear way what exactly it means and what consequences it has for the soul. In this video, which provides an explanation of the sin against the Holy Spirit, the basic aspects of the problem will be presented, such as what exactly this sin is, what are its consequences, and what are the possibilities of forgiveness. After watching this video, we will understand that the sin against the Holy Spirit is a total rejection of God's grace and turning away from God, which leads to the rejection of forgiveness. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, warned against this sin because it is a sin against the very nature of God, not only against His ethical dimension. As a result, whoever commits this sin cannot be forgiven and saved because they ultimately reject God's mercy.

However, the film will also emphasize that God is merciful and loves everyone without exception. That is why he always opens the way to forgiveness and salvation even for those who have committed the heaviest sins. It will be shown how God is always waiting for our free choice to turn away from our sins and turn to Him and offer us His love and grace. In addition, the film will also offer practical advice for our spiritual life. We will be able to learn ways to deal with temptations and achieve inner peace, even in difficult situations. We will also be able to better understand what the conditions are for a good confession and what actions can help us get closer to God. All this makes this film extremely important for anyone who is looking for a spiritual path through life and wants to better understand the mysteries of faith.

God is infinitely merciful and loves every person, no matter who they are or what they have done. It is love and mercy that are the basis of the relationship between God and man. heart. Humility and repentance are necessary to receive God's mercy. In the Catholic Church, there is a sacrament of penance and reconciliation, which makes it possible to receive the forgiveness of sins. During confession, the sinner confesses his sins to the priest and repents, and the priest, on the basis of his priesthood, grants absolution and advises how to avoid sins in the future. God is merciful and ready to forgive anyone who sincerely asks for forgiveness and repentance. This mercy is a source of hope for all people who need God's mercy and want to live in accordance with his will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pikLI4Mq8

Posted (edited)

Why do I need to go to a catholic church to be forgiven of my sins. Why can't I do it in my own home?

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Nicolagreen4 said:

the sin against the Holy Spirit is a total rejection of God's grace and turning away from God

You just have responded yourself. The problem here is the interpretation the "Church" gives to this.

Basically that sin is: not to accept you are GOD and try to stay in ignorance, that way you will be always in a cycle and never be awaken or be saved (achieve enlightenment). Jesus achieved that state and he clearly said "Me and the Father are one". But the Church twisted this saying to make him the only ONE that can achieve that and added a lot of crazy stuff that he never said in the Bible.

The sacrament of penance and all that stuff are just rituals, won't help anyone to achieve the enlightenment that Jesus achieved.

That's why Jesus didn't follow any of the rituals made by the Jews, but now we are repeating the same errors that he warned us against them creating all type of rituals and empty ceremonies that the only thing that can achieve is to keep people blind to the real truth that Jesus was trying to explain.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

How people in the 21st century still believe in the Bible and its nonsense is beyond me.

And just for what it's worth..Jesus NEVER existed . He is just a thought in your mind .it's so easy to shatter the delusion of any belief system because it's a house of cards.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How people in the 21st century still believe in the Bible and its nonsense is beyond me.

And just for what it's worth..Jesus NEVER existed . He is just a thought in your mind .it's so easy to shatter the delusion of any belief system because it's a house of cards.

Exactly, that is going some steps deeper in the truth, I was just trying to do the finger pointing to the moon part Lol...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Nicolagreen4 

Churches are missing a big opportunity by not hiring you. You would be the best preacher.

Why don't you work for them?

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Exactly, that is going some steps deeper in the truth, I was just trying to do the finger pointing to the moon part Lol...

I know.  What you said is valid in that context.  But I mean open the frickin bible and in the first paragraph in Genesis there are dozens of scientific errors . Bullshit in the very first page . Better to do away with it and throw it in the trash ...where it belongs.  You will NEVER become enlightened unless you take your holy book and take a shit and a piss on it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I know.  What you said is valid in that context.  But I mean open the frickin bible and in the first paragraph in Genesis there are dozens of scientific errors . Bullshit in the very first page . Better to do away with it and throw it in the trash ...where it belongs.  You will NEVER become enlightened unless you take your holy book and take a shit and a piss on it .

Yes hehehehe... I heard long time ago about a religious leader or something (I don't remember exactly) he wrote books about theology, many many things... and he had a revelation, not sure if it was enlightenment or what and he said that everything he wrote was trash compared with the experience he had. Interesting.

13 hours ago, Hojo said:

Why do I need to go to a catholic church to be forgiven of my sins. Why can't I do it in my own home?

You can do IT ať home.. you can use prayers fór forgiven of Sins, or Vetter Is prayers fór clean soul

"Sin", is just a word humans made or created to control, assemble and herd the week minded, using fear and manipulation! 

All Religions want you to give you emotional, cognitive and physical "Power-Away" so that "They" can tell you how, when, where to think and dedicate you time and energy! 

Posted (edited)

To reject God's mercy is the ultimate blasphemy.

Most souls suffer eternal destruction. 

Edited by MellowEd

On 4/24/2024 at 7:28 PM, Someone here said:

Humans are so arrogant. Thinking the world is about them. We are the only beings in existence that have to worry about sin and going to heaven and doing right and doing wrong, when the tigers are massacring each other the wasps are stinging people in the eye, the bugs are nuisances and pests, the cats are clawing out each others tongues, hurricanes are wiping out neighborhoods, the sun is causing cancer, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis are destroying the planet and not to mention cockroaches. 

We're the only ones who are fucking doomed if we don't follow the rules and convert to whatever we need to convert to. Where the only species who look like apes and gorillas and orangutans but they get a free pass to massacre each other and live a happy life eating bananas. We're the only ones that can figure out how to invent smart phones and tvs, and computers and the latest gadgets and use our intelligence to destroy the world but can't even figure out what thoughts are, and who am I, and what am I, and where did I come from, but we have to repent or else.....It's just another proof that nothing exist. So obvious. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia

Have you thought about screenwriting? You would make a good film or TV show, respectfully.

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia

Have you thought about screenwriting? You would make a good film or TV show, respectfully.

lol. I did actually. But the mind kept worrying about the end of times and the Apocalypse and the sins i was committing so I had to turn to Spirituality to try and make amends and to get it right so I don't burn in hell. So all my dreams and aspirations just flew out the window even though i'm back where I started. So I'm just expressing those desires on the forum so I don't die with my dream still inside of me while I burn in hell.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Humans are so arrogant. Thinking the world is about them. We are the only beings in existence that have to worry about sin and going to heaven and doing right and doing wrong, when the tigers are massacring each other the wasps are stinging people in the eye, the bugs are nuisances and pests, the cats are clawing out each others tongues, hurricanes are wiping out neighborhoods, the sun is causing cancer, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis are destroying the planet and not to mention cockroaches. 

We're the only ones who are fucking doomed if we don't follow the rules and convert to whatever we need to convert to. Where the only species who look like apes and gorillas and orangutans but they get a free pass to massacre each other and live a happy life eating bananas. We're the only ones that can figure out how to invent smart phones and tvs, and computers and the latest gadgets and use our intelligence to destroy the world but can't even figure out what thoughts are, and who am I, and what am I, and where did I come from, but we have to repent or else.....It's just another proof that nothing exist. So obvious. 

You can't earn your way into Paradise. Eternal life is a gift from God received through faith. 

A zebra being ripped to shreds by a bunch of crocodiles is not evil. You inflicting pain on a zebra for your own amusement is evil since you have a conscience.

Men are made in the image of God. 

Edited by MellowEd

44 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Men are made in the image of God. 

I imagine so.

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia you're already in hell. No need to worry. 😁

You're right. I'm only worried for those trying to get to heaven.

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right. I'm only worried for those trying to get to heaven.

I'm happy there are people like you—fun, light, and playful. Sorry if I missed something.