ivankiss

Welcome to HELL! AMA!

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It takes a lot of light, love and wisdom for one to be able to appreciate the beauty of 'darkness'. 

Most would turn tail.

Only a very few rare badass motherfuckers dare to stare their demons directly in the eye.

'Hell' is not a place, somewhere bellow the earth's crust, obviously. It is a state of being. As is heaven too.

Hopefully we're all on the same page with that.

It is a duality that exists within all beings. Or, to be even more precise, within the one, infinite being.

How can there be two if there is really, truly only one - you ask?

In a sense, that is precisely where hell begins.

'Where there is one you're bound to divide it right in two'

You cannot avoid pain and suffering on this journey. If you think you can, you're in for a rude awakening. It will hurt - I assure you.

I'd like to be of assistance, in any way I can. 

I like to think of myself as someone who knows his way around here... I am a frequent visitor in Hell. No jokes.

Sometimes for purging purposes, sometimes out of curiosity, other times out of ignorance and spite...

Both deliberately, willingly and on purpose... and completely against my will.

I've learned a thing or two during my time 'down here'.

Does it compliment my overall spiritual and personal progress and evolution? Fuck yes. You bet it does.

There is a certain kind of wisdom and depth you can 'gain' only from walking through pure fire. 

Fire that burns within you, at all times.

I am willing to answer any questions related to Hell from a 'nondual' or 'God - consciousness' angle - if you will. I am not interested in any religious discussions and debates.

To set the tone, here's one of hell's favourite tunes: 

We rock out to this down here all the time.

It's about priests raping babies. We find it absolutely beautiful. You know, spreading awareness about the dark n shit... It's art!

Might be difficult for you to understand, but this kind of music actually calms our inflated nerves and makes us feel happy in our pants.

God bless.

Edited by ivankiss

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I've learned a thing or two during my time 'down here'.

Does it compliment my overall spiritual and personal progress and evolution? Fuck yes. You bet it does.

There is a certain kind of wisdom and depth you can 'gain' only from walking through pure fire. 

Fire that burns within you, at all times.

What important lessons have you learned?

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What important lessons have you learned?

Very broad...

Obviously, lots of important lessons...

But, here's a few on the top of my head:

- Respect your shadow. No matter how in charge you feel, your shadow is always just a step behind you and it absolutely possesses the power to completely demolish you. Do not fuck around with the darkness within you, it is much, much stronger and smarter than you think.

- Insights and realizations can quickly turn into prison cells. No matter how deep and profound the insight, or how earth - shattering the realization... if you're not careful, if you cling to it too much and turn it into a belief... you're going to find yourself trapped. You will burn, sooner or later. True liberation requires the letting go of all insights and realizations. Even the highest ones. Especially those.

- I am the fire that burns within. I AM HELL. Yes, it's all me. Or all you... however you wanna see it... One must recognize the darkness within them and accept it as a part of themselves. And that's anything but easy. If it's easy, you're not doing it right... All the nastiness and cruelty that you can and cannot imagine and/or experience... is ultimately you. You are the Source of everything that is fucked up and twisted. 

36 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Very broad...

Obviously, lots of important lessons...

But, here's a few on the top of my head:

- Respect your shadow. No matter how in charge you feel, your shadow is always just a step behind you and it absolutely possesses the power to completely demolish you. Do not fuck around with the darkness within you, it is much, much stronger and smarter than you think.

- Insights and realizations can quickly turn into prison cells. No matter how deep and profound the insight, or how earth - shattering the realization... if you're not careful, if you cling to it too much and turn it into a belief... you're going to find yourself trapped. You will burn, sooner or later. True liberation requires the letting go of all insights and realizations. Even the highest ones. Especially those.

- I am the fire that burns within. I AM HELL. Yes, it's all me. Or all you... however you wanna see it... One must recognize the darkness within them and accept it as a part of themselves. And that's anything but easy. If it's easy, you're not doing it right... All the nastiness and cruelty that you can and cannot imagine and/or experience... is ultimately you. You are the Source of everything that is fucked up and twisted. 

All you spoke about are mental. I didn't see any mentioning of what will physically happen. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

What seems hell is paradise. Suffering is the shell of the egg that breaks to give rise to a perfect being. It is resistance to what is. It is necessary to give birth to a new creation, since nothing emerges without resistance.

This applies to an individual and to an entire universe. Resistance is not only something that makes it difficult for the new being to emerge but it is also what pushes its creation. without resistance there is no form, but the form must break resistance to be realized. This resistance is hell, and it is the key to paradise

Hell exists in order to make the experience of Heaven possible. Ain't no up without a down. And ironically, the most sure-fire way to end up in hell is to frantically try to run away from it.

Per aspera ad astra, folks.

Why so serious?

58 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Right on the money, brother.

Why so serious?

One of many testimonies.

Hell is real. You do have a soul. God is not in a coma. 

@ivankiss What is your methodology for bringing into awareness shadow material?

Do you think the dark side always exists or that it can be healed and integrated?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

What seems hell is paradise. Suffering is the shell of the egg that breaks to give rise to a perfect being. It is resistance to what is. It is necessary to give birth to a new creation, since nothing emerges without resistance.

This applies to an individual and to an entire universe. Resistance is not only something that makes it difficult for the new being to emerge but it is also what pushes its creation. without resistance there is no form, but the form must break resistance to be realized. This resistance is hell, and it is the key to paradise

That was sublime, I felt the message breathing when reading this

Happy to see you back brother @Breakingthewall

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

All you spoke about are mental. I didn't see any mentioning of what will physically happen. 

'Hell' affects you on all levels of being. You will be in mental, emotional and physical pain, to various degrees. 

It alters your perception, your sense of self, sense of others, your environment, everything...

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

What is your methodology for bringing into awareness shadow material?

It is a natural, spontaneous occurrence. Aspects of 'the shadow' can come into the light of awareness at any given moment. Life happens, something triggerers you, etc.

You can also meditate on the matter, of course, and willingly go digging for shit, hunting your demons down, etc.

Music is an extremely powerful tool that can be used to face and transform all kinds of nasty crap. That's my go - to.

Just now, ivankiss said:

Music is an extremely powerful tool that can be used to face and transform all kinds of nasty crap. That's my go - to.

Do you just listen to music or do you also play any instruments yourself? How do both activities make you feel? 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Do you just listen to music or do you also play any instruments yourself? How do both activities make you feel? 

Both. It's what I live for.

Makes me feel smaller than a grain of sand, bigger than the entire Universe, and everything in between. I love it.

13 hours ago, Davino said:

That was sublime, I felt the message breathing when reading this

Happy to see you back brother @Breakingthewall

Thanks! Wrote from meditative state, you realized that.