Elephant

Animal Cruelty And Veganism. Watch This.

97 posts in this topic

As long as one is vagan or vegetarian for the right reasons. This guy creates a pretty strong believe system. 

Not to feed your egos but it is self-explanatory that there are no counter arguments against veganism especially if you are a part of this forum which at least shows that you are not the average Joe. Love this guy, we need more people to get educated on the matter and eventually follow along. 

@egoeimai Did you stop? if yes why?

Edited by Socrates

8 hours ago, Socrates said:

@egoeimai Did you stop? if yes why?

I was experiencing health issues. I was feeling dizzy,lightheaded,but most important of all,I was having difficulties whenever I was about to bring something back in my memory. Ive had tabula rasa mind. So then,I took some tests and supplements for B12,but then nothing happened,so I was scared and switched again to non-vegan foods. It was a nuce experience tho. I had benefits,but the lack of memory was a huge no-no for me. That is why I stopped. I started by my own without medical care,and maybe it was wrong.

Why do vegans not eat eggs?

I was having this discussion a while ago with a bunch of people..one of them were vegan and the outcome was "Because it's an animal product". Everyone just took that as an answer (same with me at the time) but It was the only part of the discussion that stuck with me, just because it was left unanswered.

So, why do vegans not eat eggs?

Another thing, do vegans eat chocolate with milk in them?

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@egoeimai  In India most of the vegetarians are Lacto Vegetarians, they consume milk and milk products to keep their body and mind healthy. Indians believe that almonds are memory enhancers. There are many Ayurvedic medicines which are popular for improving brain and memory functioning. Those who practice celibacy don't take milk products. Many right wingers will prefer to die instead of eating non-vegetarian food.

@My_Name_Is_Mud Ignorant comment nonetheless. First of all the only reason meat is a product is because the majority is unconscious and they eat meat because it's tasty and that's what they have been indoctrinated to. In order to produce all those veggies some animals have to die so that justifies to kill billions of cows and pigs aswell? NO, it just a logical fallacy that justifies your unethical behaviour. 

@Evilwave Heddy The egg and milk industry is almost as violent -if not more- as the meat industry and why would someone want to eat something really unhealthy?

It really bugs me why people dont get it, maybe it is just ignorance but if you put the effort to educate yourself and you are not a spoiled brat that can't give up his artery clogging and carcinogenic foods you are going to be the healthiest you ever been.

Edited by Socrates

14 minutes ago, Socrates said:

It really bugs me why people dont get it, maybe it is just ignorance but if you put the effort to educate yourself and you are not a spoiled brat that can't give up his artery clogging and carcinogenic foods you are going to be the healthiest you ever been.

aggressiveness and rigidity invites defensiveness

I don't necessarily disagree with your points, but it's tempting to disagree with you purely because doing so would apparently make me an awful person :D. It is not surprising to find that people aren't receptive when you open a discussion with "There is no counter-argument to my position."

If you push against an animal they instinctively resist, you know? If you want to help people you have to relax your energy so you can work through our monkey minds. 

@Socrates So the main reason is because it's unhealthy.  Also what are your views on sugary drinks and junk food?  They must be the devil to you considering milk and eggs are bad. Lmao

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

58 minutes ago, Arman said:

aggressiveness and rigidity invites defensiveness

Only for ordinary people. If you get defensive by reading the truth you shouldn't be in this forum. You are not developed enough when your mind is not open enough to these kind of ideas.

58 minutes ago, Arman said:

it's tempting to disagree with you purely because doing so would apparently make me an awful person :D

This is child's play. The only reason i put it that bluntly is because you are here which supposedly means you are probably openminded and in a better psychological level than most people. With that in mind the best way to get a point across is bluntly unless i overrated the quality of people here which may be the case.

@Evilwave Heddy The ethical reasoning is superior to the health reasoning. Even if they were totally healthy i don't want any casualties in order to feed myself but if you have to appeal to people's self interest then yes eggs are unhealthy.

Edited by Socrates

6 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Only for ordinary people. If you get defensive by reading the truth you shouldn't be in this forum. You are not developed enough when your mind is not open enough to these kind of ideas.

This is child's play. The only reason i stated it that bluntly is because you are here which supposedly means you are probably openminded and in a better psychological level than most people. With that in mind the best way to get a point across is bluntly unless i overrated the quality of people here which may be the case.

There's irony in my previous post that hasn't been completely lost on me. It seems the rigidity/rudeness in my own post has been reflected with a deserved hostility, so I'm not the best example of my own advice. My only suggestion is that there are more effective ways of reaching people than by beginning and ending with insults.  

@Evilwave Heddy I always wonder this.  My family has a small farm with a bunch of chickens and ducks, they are completely free range and live a great life.  They get a heater in the winter, lol.  They are rescues as well.  There is nothing cruel about eating the eggs from them.  So if an animal by-product came from a cruelty free source, then it should be ok.

41 minutes ago, Socrates said:

With that in mind the best way to get a point across is bluntly unless i overrated the quality of people here which may be the case.

That wasn't blunt, that was condescending.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Arman @Evilwave Heddy Egos aside can we discuss the main subject and not the way of communication? It is maybe that i got redpilled on the subject bluntly and i did not get offended but maybe that doesn't work for all.

7 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Arman @Evilwave Heddy Egos aside can we discuss the main subject and not the way of communication? It is maybe that i got redpilled on the subject bluntly and i did not get offended but maybe that doesn't work for all.

Continues to talk about the way of communication. Lmao  Anyways, calling us non-vegans ignorant, lazy and spoiled brats isn't a great way to convey a message, especially when the recipient doesn't know you.

@Evilwave Heddy But you are ignorant dont you get it? It doesnt matter if i know you or not. Your stance on the subject shows how incurious you are for the truth. Also the fact that you still continue to talk about the way of communication shows how butthurt you are when your immoral acts were criticized and then you pulled the "i got offended" card. Preety good manipulation strategy indeed, maybe go to a sjw forum it would fit you better :)

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

patronizing.jpg