kray

100 mg edible

17 posts in this topic

Planning on taking an edible tomorrow night. As someone who does use cannabis on a weekly basis (once upon a time daily), will a 100 mg cannabis pebble be too much all at once, or will it barely have an effect on me given my weed tolerance.

There's no way for us to know exactly what your tolerance is like, and there is an enormous amount of variation among cannabis users. This is even more true with edibles because of how THC is metabolized.

To someone like me who uses 2.5mg perhaps once a month, 100mg is unthinkable. You risk nothing by starting with a much lower dose and working your way up. 

6 minutes ago, halfknots said:

There's no way for us to know exactly what your tolerance is like, and there is an enormous amount of variation among cannabis users. This is even more true with edibles because of how THC is metabolized.

To someone like me who uses 2.5mg perhaps once a month, 100mg is unthinkable. You risk nothing by starting with a much lower dose and working your way up. 

Yea I don’t plan on having it all at once, but have like a bite and see where that takes me (I’ve taken edibles many times so this is usually my approach)

2 hours ago, kray said:

Planning on taking an edible tomorrow night. As someone who does use cannabis on a weekly basis (once upon a time daily), will a 100 mg cannabis pebble be too much all at once, or will it barely have an effect on me given my weed tolerance.

1 hour ago, kray said:

Yea I don’t plan on having it all at once, but have like a bite and see where that takes me (I’ve taken edibles many times so this is usually my approach)

You asked if eating it all at once would be too much, and then said you don't plan on eating it all at once.

I don't recommend redosing with edibles. It takes a (relatively) long time to kick in, which famously makes people think they need to take more, and they last a really long time.

What are you asking really?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, kray said:

will a 100 mg cannabis pebble be too much all at once, or will it barely have an effect on me given my weed tolerance

Its hard to say because most cannabis edibles lie about the dosage. Like if its those trolly gummies with spray on THC that claim to be 50mg per dose, its complete BS.

I remember the first time I had a real 25mg edible and I was high for like 8+ hours, and I had been a pretty regular weed smoker. In short, if its a real 100mg, then youll be high as a kite, but in my experience, they lie about dosage.

Edited by Phil King

10 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Its hard to say because most cannabis edibles lie about the dosage. Like if its those trolly gummies with spray on THC that claim to be 50mg per dose, its complete BS.

I remember the first time I had a real 25mg edible and I was high for like 8+ hours, and I had been a pretty regular weed smoker. In short, if its a real 100mg, then youll be high as a kite, but in my experience, they lie about dosage.

It’s a from a legal dispensary, so would they lie tho?

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

My bad, if it’s from a dispensary then it’s real. By "they lie" I meant street drug dealers.

But you didn’t answer my question 😂….is 100 mg too much, would it be one of those highs where I would trip absolute balls and melt in the couch?

Just now, Phil King said:

lol for me personally, 100mg would feel like a 12 hour LSD trip and I would probably have an ego death. 

Alright, so I guess I’ll start with a fourth of that gummy 😂

19 minutes ago, kray said:

Alright, so I guess I’ll start with a fourth of that gummy 😂

Even 25mg will be a lot for many people.

Then ima trip calls from cannabis tomorrow 🤷🏽‍♂️

I would advise to stay at your place while taking it. If you end up taking too much, you'll probably get a full on body buzz which won't allow you to function in public setting. That's my advice to you.

10 hours ago, kray said:

Point one of a gram or do you mean 1000mg which would be a gram? 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Hey guys so it turns that the entire package has 100 mg of thc, and there are 10 servings. So that means 10 mg per gummy….i can definitely have like two. Sorry for the confusion everyone 😂

It depends on your tolerance.   For me 100 mg would be an intense trip.  I am currently doing 50 mg.  I buy a package of 50 mg. pills.  I also don't do it more than 3 weeks apart to not develop tolerance.  I don't like sugar so I dont bother with gummies.    But if you don't know your tolerance you can start out with 10mg or 20 mg.   Take a small dose and wait an hour and a half to see the effect before taking more.   Try not to overdose.  The "heroic dose" doesn't work with cannabis.  It just gives you a bad headache.       

Vincit omnia Veritas.