Javfly33

Infinite Love can not be real

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday was in a sharing hippie group circle people sharing stories of their trips, and I couldn´t avoid looking at the phone of one of the girls there and I became conscious that phone was infinity, she is God, the whole room where we were was truly Love, Infinity.

Awakening can take a lifetime because you can deny it for a lifetime , no ego wants to accept other Beings are also Infinite, they are part of your Dream. Is too real, it would make you shed tears if you would be in this type of realization constantly.

To see others and truly accept they are God and Infinite as You, and there is no separation because there is no separate self, just Infinite Consciousness, is something in my back of my mind I keep repeating it can not be possible, but perception is becoming more and more clear, God is preparing me for true Heaven, true Infinite Love. 

Feels like coming home, doesn't it? Or like drowning in the River, killing "me" softly...

Forgive me some comments, but here are some practices that helped me a lot at that stage to make that Nondual Awakening nice&stable:

The only missing ingridients are letting these states of Infinite Nondual Awakend Awareness ripen (they ripen by themself since the illusion has become instable. The path starts showing itself to itself now). Yet, one can put a blow-torch (Nonmeditation-Yoga in Mahamudra for example, see below) on the remnants of the illusion, to evaporate them faster...

At some point, the only illusion still arising is the "one" of the one realizing all of that ("realizing" Nonduality and mere imagined appearance and so on).

Then, the Impersonal Infinite Totality can wake up to itself, exactly when the "one/personal individuality/being separate/former separate-self" is seen through as mere concept/persistant illusion, a bundle of ideas/concepts/I-thoughts/I-feelings, and never having been anything more than that - and then the illusion drops away, being replaced by the Infinite Vastness of True Being/Reality, realizing itself as it truly is.

That happens when every thought/feeling/and appearance of the "outer" world is realized as mere appearance hovering in Infinite Nondual Vastness/Being/Nothingnes/Emptiness. Then IT can be realized.

And realizing that despite the illusion of separation has been appearing (as illusion), THIS Infinite Being/Reality/Universal Mind has always been the case, despite being temporarily been covered by coulds of separation-illusion/ignorance.

There are teachings for speeding up that process (ripening from Nonduality (Yoga of One Taste in Mahamudra) with remnants of a separate-self to true impersonal Infinite Being/Reality  (Nonmeditation Yoga in Mahamudra). I found these very helpful.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/search/?&q=Nonmeditation yoga&author=Water by the River

Pretty sold out by the River

I'll say Bazooka Jesus is pointing to the truth but what is true is the higher you raise your baseline state the more dream-like your experience will be. The closer you get to God Consciousness the less integrity the boundaries between forms will have.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Just a quick reminder...

Nice thanks @Bazooka Jesus

&

thanks to @Water by the River also for the pointers 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 your awakening is imminent.   

Yeah man I think at this point is just a Matter of Accepting It, and stabilizing fully as @Water by the River said, thanks for the info btw.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'll say Bazooka Jesus is pointing to the truth but what is true is the higher you raise your baseline state the more dream-like your experience will be. The closer you get to God Consciousness the less integrity the boundaries between forms will have.

@Bazooka Jesus @Razard86 what you mean with God consciousness? Being conscious an object is Infinite Love/Being/Consciousness?

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah man I think at this point is just a Matter of Accepting It, and stabilizing fully as @Water by the River said, thanks for the info btw.

@Bazooka Jesus @Razard86 what you mean with God consciousness? Being conscious an object is Infinite Love/Being/Consciousness?

I mean God mode. Not saying you will stay there but you can reach it. But it's insanity and not for most people.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I mean God mode. Not saying you will stay there but you can reach it. But it's insanity and not for most people.

Ok got it.

@Water by the River by the way, is It called "mahamudra" because It "seals the Non Dual Realization"?

Just looked in Google what mahamudra means and It says "great seal". Funny enough, the yoga kriya practice ive been focusing past 2 years has the Word mahamudra in It too 😲

Posted (edited)

The point is to realize that you are the total breadth, total depth, and that what emerges is a mirage that occurs given the fact that you are. but this will not free you from the need to equalize your experience.

What it will do is enable this equalization, it will make you understand that this experience is an inexorable evolutionary movement, and that just as you must look inward and dissolve all barriers until instead of the psyche there is unfathomable depth, you must balance the external experience. with the precision of a surgeon.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

On 18.4.2024 at 6:20 PM, Javfly33 said:

Ok got it.

@Water by the River by the way, is It called "mahamudra" because It "seals the Non Dual Realization"?

Just looked in Google what mahamudra means and It says "great seal". Funny enough, the yoga kriya practice ive been focusing past 2 years has the Word mahamudra in It too 😲

Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahamudra

"literally means "great seal" or "great imprint" and refers to the fact that "all phenomena inevitably are stamped by the fact of wisdom and emptiness inseparable".

Aka mere empty "imagined" appearances, not existing "out there" but within the Infinite vastness of True Being/Universal Consciousness as mere appearance in this nondual field, not as external objects "out there", aka duality.

There is a lot of cultural lingo in Buddhism, especially Tibetan Buddhism, that I didn't understand in the beginning, like why they called it Great Seal. Or Emptiness. Or dependend origination. Or Middle Way. Or No Self.

Proto-Mahamudra was imported from India around the 10 century, so the term comes probably from India and is used there also.

Daniel Brown once said Mahamudra (for example in his book Pointing out the Great Way) is best for Awakening, and then adding Dzogchen-Methods (the books he translated later, kind of a collection of best of Tibetan Buddhism selected by 33rd Menri Trizin.

Mahamudra as explained in Pointing out the Great Way = a nearly mathematical step by step method towards Awakening (Nondual Infinite Field at least temporarily seen by impersonal Awareness itself, but some very subtle processes/filters/lenses still clouding full realization). Before that comes Nonduality (or One Taste), or a separate-self (or ET) merging in Unity with the Infinite Field (of earthly or alien form).

Dzogchen = Great Perfection, or the path that completes path to Enlightenment. Or fully ripened Awakened Awareness/Awakening, no clusters of separate-self arisings not transcended/seen through/still clouding Impersonal Infinite Being/Awareness.

In my perspective the by far most sophisticated and fastest meditation methods (Mahamudra+Dzogchen) on the planet. Nearly all other methods/systems/techniques/traditions are found within these methods one way or the other, but not the other way round.

Selling the Great Seal by the River

Edited by Water by the River