Davino

Try this: 3/4 of 5-Meo-DMT & 1/4 Malt

22 posts in this topic

I have discovered this ratio works great for tripping. Try it out, for me it's the best of both worlds.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

What happens if you do this?

And is this a mix? Do you mix these substances first and smoke them together or each individual.In e liquid dissolved?

44 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What happens if you do this?

A pink elephants comes and whispers the secrets of life into your ear

Nothing qualitatevely mindblowing it's just a better blend

Taking 5meo alone feels a bit rough to the system, although extraordinarily good to consciousness

Taking a quarter of Malt substantially smooths the whole trip. Moreover, increases the time of the 5meo trip to almost the duration of a Malt trip.

I've tried other ratios but for the moment I haven't discovered anything novel like the 3/4 of 5meo and 1/4 of Malt. For example, if you're gonna take 20mg of 5meo, I have noticed that the trip will be substantially better if you take 15mg of 5meo and 5mg of Malt.

53 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And is this a mix? Do you mix these substances first and smoke them together or each individual.In e liquid dissolved?

I mix them together and then plug. I feel it's important to mix and take together. There's something about absorbtion and come up that also seems smoother when done like this.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

I literally had a dream about this combination. It was referred to as "Holy Matrimony"

6 minutes ago, halfknots said:

I literally had a dream about this combination. It was referred to as "Holy Matrimony"

Don't take this too seriously but as a metaphor I feel like 5meo is the body of Christ and Malt is the blood of Christ. In fact, everytime I prepare my substances I do it like a mass. It makes the whole process more engaging and sacred at least. Nevermind, I'm just a religious nut

Makes sense

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Very very interesting.

I ask me about how vaping these two together would have an effect and what ratio here

@OBEler how do you vape it?

8 hours ago, Davino said:

@OBEler how do you vape it?

I never vaped malt but people here have smoked malt hcl successfully.

I think they converted it, not sure

What about taking Malt first to get into the love space then blast of 5meoDMT?

41 minutes ago, Lynx said:

What about taking Malt first to get into the love space then blast of 5meoDMT?

Yeah, that should work to

Maybe plugging Malt and work through the enrgy and getting comfortable in that space

Then vaping with 5meoDMT 

I would recommend this combo rather than MDMA and then blast with 5meo. It surely is healthier and works great

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Davino said:

Yeah, that should work to

Maybe plugging Malt and work through the enrgy and getting comfortable in that space

Then vaping with 5meoDMT 

I would recommend this combo rather than MDMA and then blast with 5meo. It surely is healthier and works great

Have you already tried the 5 Meo MDMA combo?I think its very different.no fear.

Maybe this is the perfect combo: take MDMA and then right after the peak of MDMA (1.5 hours in) plug 15 mg 5 Meo DMT with 5 mg 5 Meo malt. 

Edited by OBEler

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

Have you already tried the 5 Meo MDMA combo?I think its very different.no fear.

I think I will.

I'll post the trip report when I do

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

Maybe this is the perfect combo: take MDMA and then right after the peak of MDMA (1.5 hours in) plug 15 mg 5 Meo DMT with 5 mg 5 Meo malt. 

It's a deal!

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

Wow now that sounds like a profound experience!

Focus on the solution, not the problem

31 minutes ago, Davino said:

I think I will.

I'll post the trip report when I do

It's a deal!

Please do! Im curious of your results.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Davino Never in human history has someone done this triple-combo so you will be the first human being. A historical moment

So guys, I really loved the ideas above where we mix everything and try different routes of administration.

so to build a little on the previous idea:

1) take mdma orally (wait till hits)

2) plug 5-meo-dmt

3) spray 5-meo-malt

4) vape malt or dmt (once you need to redose)

There was some interest in how to vape 5-meo. Check out these Vaping route of administration guides:

Vape pen

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/97664-best-5-meo-dmt-vaporizervape-pen-for-real-time-managment-control/?do=findComment&comment=1398937

Sub ohm tank vaping

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/8019-the-5-meo-dmt-mega-thread/?do=findComment&comment=145149

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Davino Never in human history has someone done this triple-combo so you will be the first human being. A historical moment

I felt like the first win when I tried Malt+Ketamine, that psychedelic space felt virgin.

Absolutely recommend it, one of the most memorable experiences of my whole life. First Malt and then Ketamine, both substances synergize and create something totally new. I was blown away by that combo

11 minutes ago, maxpechura said:

So guys, I really loved the ideas above where we mix everything and try different routes of administration.

so to build a little on the previous idea:

1) take mdma orally (wait till hits)

2) plug 5-meo-dmt

3) spray 5-meo-malt

4) vape malt or dmt (once you need to redose)

I would do Malt first then 5meo. You really need to juxtapose the three substances to create a combined gigantic peak if we are gonna make this properly.

So first MDMA, then Malt and in the peak smoke 5meo.

Also very importante when you combine so many substances is to let go of the desire of "Improving the experience" that will really fuck up the journey and you won't enjoy the moment to moment while just waiting for that peak to blow your mind. So yeah, be careful about that, drop expectations and enjoy the ride by it's own sake

@Davino I would wait until the MDMA peak is over and then you can do 5 Meo DMT and malt.

Because MDMA peak can be too strong. You just want to be in this OK-feeling space

How exactly did you do malt plus Ketamin combo? Dosis, time of consumption, roa