Buck Edwards

Significant change in consciousness

72 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Mmmmmm, that's why you got that weird white shade on your chin in your profile pic... dun-dun-dunnn, the plot thickens! :ph34r:

Lol. That's why I love you.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

It always amuses me when the person that started the thread is nowhere to be found while everybody else is going at it and the thread is going a mile long. The beauty of life.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Maybe I need a robe, a Princess high-top chair, a white beard, rarely blink my eyes, talk slowly, have a YT channel with millions of subscribers, do psychedelics and wear a turban. Then I'll have authority to speak my truth. @bambi

No you just need a modicum of self reflection and integrity, and stop commenting on things you have no experience in. For example if you dont play soccer and never have and have no experience or knowledge, probably dont go on a forum lecturing people about soccer, its nonsensical and wierd 

Im sorry if this is direct or rude, I just find your posts of less then 0 value, they are a complete distraction to productive discourse, but maybe you enjoy the attention (hence I mention integrity)

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but I didn't realize that I needed to do psychedelics for my pov's to be accepted by a particular person on here, which I won't name as they're aware of who they are.

Aaaaaaw, you don't need any psychedelics... you're trippy enough as you are. :D

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. That's why I love you.

You know I love yer too, pumpkin pie. :x

Why so serious?

Just now, bambi said:

No you just need a modicum of self reflection and integrity, and stop commenting on things you have no experience in. For example if you dont play soccer and never have and have no experience or knowledge, probably dont go on a forum lecturing people about soccer, its nonsensical and wierd 

Im sorry if this is direct or rude, I just find your posts of less then 0 value, they are a complete distraction to productive discourse, but maybe you enjoy the attention (hence I mention integrity)

There's an ignore button. Just for posting on a forum is not seeking attention. Would love for you to point out a post i made that caused your disciplined mind to get distracted. It is of no value to hate on women but that seems to get by on here with no problems. (Mods, i'm just stating my opinion and have no intentions of being rude or starting any drama). Please look up the word integrity before using it if you don't know how to use it, please. What you have stated and your opinions about my posts and comments doesn't imply my lack of integrity.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

stop commenting on things you have no experience in.

Would love to see you point out something I've commented on that you have such a problem with and is disturbing to you and feel I lack integrity by making such comments. Having no experience in something doesn't equate to lack of knowledge. Speaking from knowledge doesn't equate to having experience on said knowledge. Would you like me to do a summary of all the comments that users make that they have not directly experienced? That said, how are so equipped to have so much authority to tell me what I have or have not experienced. 

Posted (edited)

@bambiYou know nothing about me, but you know what I've experienced. Your judgement towards me lack any merit and cannot be taken seriously. If you had asked me how did I come to my  conclusions or whatever it is that I'm saying, I would have taken you more seriously. It's obvious to me, but not definite, that you are just trying to attack me for no valid reasons and if you're in disagreement with what I'm respectfully communicating, you can move on and not allow it to disturb you. This forum is equipped with an ignore button and as I'm not spreading hate, disrespecting forum members, nor attacking anyone, I feel you are out of place to dictate to me what I can and cannot speak about on a public forum. The fact that you mentioned that I had done no psychedelics and that my comments are a joke because of that, shows bias, prejudice and a lack of integrity as you so like to describe my presence here on the forum to be.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It always amuses me when the person that started the thread is nowhere to be found while everybody else is going at it and the thread is going a mile long. The beauty of life.

Yeah9_9

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's an ignore button. Just for posting on a forum is not seeking attention. Would love for you to point out a post i made that caused your disciplined mind to get distracted. It is of no value to hate on women but that seems to get by on here with no problems. (Mods, i'm just stating my opinion and have no intentions of being rude or starting any drama). Please look up the word integrity before using it if you don't know how to use it, please. What you have stated and your opinions about my posts and comments doesn't imply my lack of integrity.

I will locate the ignore feature, I didnt use it yet. Thank you

If you had integrity you would simply disclose: 'I have never done psychedelics and thus cant directly comment on them, so take my opinion with a pinch of salt:' -> this is honesty and authenticity. But if you did this, you wouldnt post anything, as it would negate the intention of your posts

It has nothing to do with your gender or any other characteristic. I just think discourse should be productive around informed opinions, and spirituality & psychedelcs should be spoken only from direct experience, not some regurgitation of someone elses philosophy

Im sorry if I have been harsh and for singleing you out in this isntance

1 minute ago, bambi said:

If you had integrity you would simply disclose: 'I have never done psychedelics and thus cant directly comment on them,

I'm lost here. Where have I made an authoritative comment about psychedelics and it's effect on one's usage, except to proceed with caution and shouldn't be a basis whether someone can comment on a Spiritual forum without using them. I would love to see where I've commented on psychedelics as if I know so much on their effects or lack there of. Please do. If you're unable to directly quote, please put in quotation marks my exact words and if you're unwilling to even do that please give a brief summary on what I said without your interpretation of what I said but try to make it close to verbatim as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, bambi said:

It has nothing to do with your gender or any other characteristic.

Prejudice doesn't necessarily equate to gender, race etc. It could simply be the dislike of someone based on their preferences. In this case, psychedelic use and the comment you made to me regarding my non-use and that I have no right posting on this forum because I have not done psychedelics. And also made a mockery of it. Would you like for me to re-hash your comment verbatim, because I can.

@bambiHere goes. Quote, "Princess hasn't even done a psychedelic yet will posture and post more confidently than everyone who has LOL! Insanity How or why is this allowed on the forums, it is stupid". Verbatim. 

Then you went on to say Davino was 100% right when I did not negate what they said. I only chimed in with my pov.

Posted (edited)

I did a lot of philosophy, psychology and objective retroduction that led to a full blown awakening. I was sober and sitting in a chair at the time. I got the deepest understanding of the nature of reality at that moment and had never heard of actualisation, spirituality or psychedelics. I was only trying to teach myself how to discern truth. I was aggressively atheistic and went into shock when I dissolved and was confronted with what ‘is’ and being one and the same as it. 

i came across psychedelics when I went looking for answers as to what happened where it was said that you could experience this on 5MeO so I went to try it to contrast it with what I experienced. It was similar but with allot more buzzy energy.

i didn’t need the substance to get into that state, I needed the groundwork. And it is much the same now as it was then. Unless I do the ground work the substances are useless. They are a tool to help loosen from the objective reality.

ive taken 5 meo many times, mushrooms, ayahuasca and cannabis. Hell I even had a white light experience on a bottle of wine! But so did the floatation tank.

ayahuasca was the second experience that showed me where to focus inward and go into those states of consciousness but I had to actively intend to set up the scenario to figure it out. The plant didn’t do that for me, my mind did. with a a bit of practice I was able to sit and have full blown vivid fractal trips ( internal) just sitting in a chair sober.

it is always sober contemplation and training the mind that cause my insights. The psychedelic just give a more vivid direct experience of it when I’m feeling lazy or too overwhelmed in life to do the work. 

I used to get exited about psychedelics in the beginning and promote and push them but I realise better now that you never push something on someone. Even healing. It’s no one’s right to do that. You continue the journey and only help if someone asks. Pushing something is part of a righteous identity. Psychedelics can be used as tools to help along the way but they do not do it for you. Look at all the recreational users out there who haven’t got a clue about any of this. 

Edited by Adrian colby

9 minutes ago, Adrian colby said:

I did a lot of philosophy, psychology and objective retroduction that led to a full blown awakening. I was sober and sitting in a chair at the time. I got the deepest understanding of the nature of reality at that moment and had never heard of actualisation, spirituality or psychedelics. I was only trying to teach myself how to discern truth. I was aggressively atheistic and went into shock when I dissolved and was confronted with what ‘is’ and being one and the same as it. 

i came across psychedelics when I went looking for answers as to what happened where it was said that you could experience this on 5MeO so I went to try it to contrast it with what I experienced. It was similar but with allot more buzzy energy.

i didn’t need the substance to get into that state, I needed the groundwork. And it is much the same now as it was then. Unless I do the ground work the substances are useless. They are a tool to help loosen from the objective reality.

ive taken 5 meo many times, mushrooms, ayahuasca and cannabis. Hell I even had a white light experience on a bottle of wine! But so did the floatation tank.

ayahuasca was the second experience that showed me where to focus inward and go into those states of consciousness but I had to actively intend to set up the scenario to figure it out. The plant didn’t do that for me, my mind did. with a a bit of practice I was able to sit and have full blown vivid fractal trips ( internal) just sitting in a chair sober.

it is always sober contemplation and training the mind that cause my insights. The psychedelic just give a more vivid direct experience of it when I’m feeling lazy or too overwhelmed in life to do the work. 

I used to get exited about psychedelics in the beginning and promote and push them but I realise better now that you never push something on someone. Even healing. It’s no one’s right to do that. You continue the journey and only help if someone asks. Pushing something is part of a righteous identity. Psychedelics can be used as tools to help along the way but they do not do it for you. Look at all the recreational users out there who haven’t got a clue about any of this. 

Man, sounds like you lucked out on genes or whatever it is that determines a propensity to awakening. Some people just seem primed to pop without much external assistance. Sure wish I had that, but maybe you earned it in some way we don't fully understand.

I'm with you on the importance of the groundwork and substances being a tool. That's a good point when you bring up recreational users being clueless about all things spiritual despite being immersed in it without realizing. It's definitely not a free pass.

12 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Man, sounds like you lucked out on genes or whatever it is that determines a propensity to awakening. Some people just seem primed to pop without much external assistance.

I think it was timing. Lockdowns and freedom from work and obligation left me with the time to contemplate and deconstruct everything. There were certainly some catalysts that pushed me that direction that accelerated into an awakening fairly quickly. Most of the practices involve extracting the mind or awareness from any objective, sensory experience. It goes back to rest/infinity and then starts to construct anything and everything( hence the vivid imagery) The trick is becoming conscious of how it is the mind that is creating/ imagining it all. Watching what the mind does. In a sober trip there can be absolutely no fear and complete relaxation or you suddenly jolt out of it. It isn’t easy which is why I say more often now days I go to the mushroom ceremonies, doing it the lazy way or just needing a safe space and time away from everything once or twice a year. Experimenting with the mushrooms once I quieted my mind for the whole trip and nothing happened. There was no trip because my mind was silent and created nothing. 

@Davino what I'm getting so far is that it does the ground work. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

Man, sounds like you lucked out on genes or whatever it is that determines a propensity to awakening. Some people just seem primed to pop without much external assistance. Sure wish I had that, but maybe you earned it in some way we don't fully understand.

I'm with you on the importance of the groundwork and substances being a tool. That's a good point when you bring up recreational users being clueless about all things spiritual despite being immersed in it without realizing. It's definitely not a free pass.

I think it's how Carl said. Sort of a mirror. If you are already contemplative, it will bring that out even more in you. But there must be some extra advantage of a high dose trip? Dunno. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

I think it's how Carl said. Sort of a mirror. If you are already contemplative, it will bring that out even more in you. But there must be some extra advantage of a high dose trip? Dunno. 

Yeah, no doubt. If psychedelics are used properly, with spiritual practice and effort outside their use as well, they can bring out the best of you while helping purify the worst of you. A high dose trip of 5-MeO-DMT (especially repeated trips over time) has the tangible benefit of clearing your literal energetic system. The clearer it is, the more translucent your sense of self can become. You may find yourself having intuitive shocks of realization when sober that you're actually the very reality you're observing. It's very much an experiential thing and not a conceptual thing. I don't claim to be a master of any type, but that's how it's been for me.

You may also get a badass experience like this:

Edited by What Am I

7 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

But there must be some extra advantage of a high dose trip? Dunno.

I don’t know about other substances but research on psilocybin shows neurogenesis. That would increase one’s processing of the ‘awareness’ signal capacity while embodied. But so too does flooding the body with oxygen( breathwork or oxygen chamber). 

I had my second morning glory trip. I'm still wary of something like 5Meo or salvia. I felt something opening above me. It was a cool trip with some insights, nothing strong, just something sprinkled here and there on my mental landscape, surely made me a bit creative, amped me up a bit. Overall good experience. Now I finally understand the significance of psychedelics. It's cool, insightful, shifts in awareness too. Can bend reality, sort of a mindfuck but cooler.