What Am I

Looking for a fun recreational RC tryptamine

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

This is definitely the one I have my eye on. 40mg seems way up there in terms of dose though. I'm thinking more along the lines of 10-20mg based on what I've read, but I guess experimentation is needed.

Have you tried lower doses? Notice any significant difference between them?

40mg is a "strong dose", but it's not a very shocking psychedelic.
You'll get plenty of sensations and visuals, but nothing particularly "psychically heavy" like with Class 5 MeO or even LSD. Also some people are not as sensitive to 4 HO.

So I don't see the point in taking less than 40 mg. In fact, I once took 60mg and it wasn't as strong as 300ug of LSD.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

40mg is a "strong dose", but it's not a very shocking psychedelic.
You'll get plenty of sensations and visuals, but nothing particularly "psychically heavy" like with Class 5 MeO or even LSD. Also some people are not as sensitive to 4 HO.

So I don't see the point in taking less than 40 mg. In fact, I once took 60mg and it wasn't as strong as 300ug of LSD.

And I thought I was the only one who took 100ug of LSD. 

20 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And I thought I was the only one who took 100ug of LSD. 

It's a light dose.
150 is starting to be nice but not enough to enter the 47th dimension where I am a planet.

19 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Schizophonia when it comes to psychedelics, less is more, mate. 

I understand.

But 40mg of 4 HO MET is precisely the sweet pot  B|

Posted (edited)

@Davino can you tell me more about your experience with AL-LAD? Did you find it worthwhile? The only lysergamides I've tried were LSD and HBWR seeds, and neither were great experiences imo.

Anyone else who's used AL-LAD please feel free to chime in.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, What Am I said:

@Davino can you tell me more about your experience with AL-LAD? Did you find it worthwhile? The only lysergamides I've tried were LSD and HBWR seeds, and neither were great experiences imo.

Anyone else who's used AL-LAD please feel free to chime in.

I used Allad and it has the character of a teenager who is funny and creative.

You will be entertained for sure. But don't close your eyes all the time (except when  it doesn't matter). Open eyed is very interesting , veeery visual and colorful.

5 Meo mipt is very good if you are looking for pleasure (below 15 mg oral)

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I used Allad and it has the character of a teenager who is funny and creative.

You will be entertained for sure. But don't close your eyes all the time (except when  it doesn't matter). Open eyed is very interesting , veeery visual and colorful.

5 Meo mipt is very good if you are looking for pleasure (below 15 mg oral)

Good to know, a euphoric fun time is what I'm going for with the hope there's still at least some spiritual headspace.

I'd love to try 5-MeO-MiPT. It's on my list for sure, but it seems it's not easily obtainable anymore. I hear some of the precursor ingredients were banned.

Edited by What Am I

14 hours ago, What Am I said:

can you tell me more about your experience with AL-LAD? Did you find it worthwhile?

Leo has a video about AL-LAD

It's a stable and chiller version of LSD for me. I was used to more potent experiences and both times I tripped I always felt like it was not enough for what I wanted. I would use AL-LAD for casual tripping and brainstorming, integration, light work, creative exploration; it's not for tripping balls. Visuals are beautiful and it feels nice to the body.

I combined AL-LAD with Malt and weed. It does give a good space for other substances to land, with Malt it becomes more yogic and energetic, with weed more intense. I decided to combine because I wasn't getting enough consciousness from AL-LAD as I had planned for that full day of tripping.

Overall, AL-LAD is for light work and neophytes. If I ever do it again it will be for casual contemplation, you don't need always to be in super states of consciousness. AL-LAD is good for that, to integrate while tripping, have a nice time and come up with great ideas. AL-LAD is also great for getting used to the psychedelic head space. Definetely, LSD and mushrooms are more loopy intense and time distorting. AL-LAD offers an easy going trip.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

5 hours ago, Davino said:

Leo has a video about AL-LAD

Ah nice, just watched it, good stuff. Thank you @Leo Gura for seemingly always having preexisting content (posts, videos, and otherwise) relating to whatever has caught my interest.

5 hours ago, Davino said:

I combined AL-LAD with Malt and weed. It does give a good space for other substances to land, with Malt it becomes more yogic and energetic, with weed more intense. I decided to combine because I wasn't getting enough consciousness from AL-LAD as I had planned for that full day of tripping.

Overall, AL-LAD is for light work and neophytes. If I ever do it again it will be for casual contemplation, you don't need always to be in super states of consciousness. AL-LAD is good for that, to integrate while tripping, have a nice time and come up with great ideas. AL-LAD is also great for getting used to the psychedelic head space. Definetely, LSD and mushrooms are more loopy intense and time distorting. AL-LAD offers an easy going trip.

Thanks man, this is helpful in making a decision.

I'm guessing you must mean 5-MeO-MALT as opposed to the standalone MALT. Though I've heard some people like MALT as well.

I wonder how the easier substances like AL-LAD and 4-HO-MET would mix with a small dose of ketamine. Maybe the slight dissociation and calming effect would help the mind get into the ideal state to best take advantage of their potential, without the negatives that can come from excessive amounts of ketamine and other dissos (an actual loss of conscious presence in my case). I've tried this a number of times with 5-MeO-DMT, and I'd say it was mostly successful. But I hear the psychs that mainly affect 5-HT2A receptors are more profoundly synergistic with ketamine, so I wonder how it'd change the trip for the substances that can sometimes be considered boring on their own due to a limited headspace.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Ah nice, just watched it, good stuff. Thank you @Leo Gura for seemingly always having preexisting content (posts, videos, and otherwise) relating to whatever has caught my interest.

Thanks man, this is helpful in making a decision.

I'm guessing you must mean 5-MeO-MALT as opposed to the standalone MALT. Though I've heard some people like MALT as well.

I wonder how the easier substances like AL-LAD and 4-HO-MET would mix with a small dose of ketamine. Maybe the slight dissociation and calming effect would help the mind get into the ideal state to best take advantage of their potential, without the negatives that can come from excessive amounts of ketamine and other dissos (an actual loss of conscious presence in my case). I've tried this a number of times with 5-MeO-DMT, and I'd say it was mostly successful. But I hear the psychs that mainly affect 5-HT2A receptors are more profoundly synergistic with ketamine, so I wonder how it'd change the trip for the substances that can sometimes be considered boring on their own due to a limited headspace.

He means 5 Meo malt of course.

And what Leo experienced on Allad is not normal. This never happened to me or anyone bof my friends who took Allad. Leo seems very sensitive to Allad

Edited by OBEler

55 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Combine at your own risk

The easiest way to die with drugs is combining something you shouldn't be combining.

32 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And what Leo experienced on Allad is not normal. This never happened to me or anyone bof my friends who took Allad. Leo seems very sensitive to Allad

Yeah, I was hyped up to try AL-LAD after watching that video and then it wasn't that much of a deal breaker.

Everyone is different regarding substances, I'm for example extremely sensitive to Salvia. So as always you are your own truth

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

31 minutes ago, Davino said:

Combine at your own risk

The easiest way to die with drugs is combining something you shouldn't be combining.

This warning is a funny coincidence considering the post I just made about the dangers of combining 5-MeO-DMT and harmalas lol. I'll take this to heart and do my due diligence in research. I have seen quite a few examples where people combine the 4-sub tryptamines with ketamine, so I think the safety profile looks a little better. Caution is always warranted though.

On 4/15/2024 at 11:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anything fun could get serious real quick. So you'll never know until you try it. You're rolling dice.

This turned out to be so accurate. I took a low dose (10mg) of 4-HO-MET, a psych well known for being easy and gentle, and experienced a pretty significant trip. Just like with DMT or mushrooms, my subconscious was laid bare and my usual sense of self became profoundly expanded. Strong euphoria bordering on bliss was passing through my body. It's so cool because you can feel the sensation originating from some kind of higher plane. Was an awesome trip overall, just stronger and way more profound than expected.

I have no idea how kids take this stuff and hang out socially lol. Though I wonder if the energetic transformations that people like us in this forum have experienced via 5meo and spiritual practice would have a strong influence on psychedelic trips. It seems pretty likely imo.