Razard86

What is real?

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With all this talk of imagination I realized that the denial of real needs to be discussed because many of you are disconnected from truth by getting hung up on the word illusion.

You see the word real is not properly understood. Real is immersion. Anytime you say something is not real you are saying it cannot immerse you into the experience.

But what we call reality, can. There is pain, there is emotional pain, there are responsibilities, there is fatigue, there are things you prefer and things you do not prefer. All this combines to completely immerse you.

You see many of you do not understand why we say it's an illusion. It's an illusion because everything is an appearance and disappearance that is constantly flickering on/off like a light switch. 

Everything has no real boundary because it can be dissolved. That the substance of reality is dream stuff and that, is nothing which is, imaginary.

But make no mistake what you feel is intense, it's painful, and it's also joyful and passionate. It sucks you in so much years seem to fly by. If you realize that your entire life has just been you studying and trying to enjoy life you realize life has completely sucked you in.

Notice that you care, you absolutely care about your experience. That is proof that life is REAL. Life is LOVE because it makes you CARE. Hate it or not you still CARE. 

You see real/immersion is a construction and its an art to master it. Go try to write a book, t.v. show or movie and see how hard it is to draw your audience in.

If life wasn't real Spiritual teachings wouldn't exist and spiritual practices wouldn't exist. Notice how hard it is to see it as illusionary and it's right in front of your face!! 

Now that is mastery!! Only God can make an illusion real and that masterpiece is what you call "My Life."

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 REAL=pure being =actuality =direct experience =sensation.. feeling.. consciousness. 

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's an illusion because everything is an appearance and disappearance that is constantly flickering on/off like a light switch. 

So what is real must be persistent?  

The only thing that doesn't change is change itself . Gotta appreciate the pradadox. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

What I call Top Down method is Absolutist methodology, there is only Absolute, Oneness, Completeness realm... in this way anything impermanent, our body, this universe, this planet and so forth, anything that is ruled by cycles is impermanent and not real, that is how they look at it, and in a way it is true.,but its objective in nature, top level approach, some can do it this way most cannot!

The other way is to go by where You are now, it your up and down emotionally, feeling great one day lousy the next, then one has to bring stability to it all, a Foundation has to be built otherwise You will stay the same and nothing will transform in your life, it will be get up, go to work, struggle/suffer it, come home suffer that, and go to sleep and repeat, this is not our Potential and Possibility as Human Beings here on this planet, we can go beyond this survival based sort of living experience and have Deeper Immersion with Life process and be Life itself, but we start from where we are at, we don't discuss God, what is imaginary or not, real or not, and what the purpose of Life is, we just create a stable base, be Peaceful of our own nature no matter what is happening, then go from there...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Real is what You are experiencing Right Now, because all You have is Experience (go into Deep Sleep, Experience for You stops, nothing exists for You then, wake up then everything exist once again), and all there is is NOW moment, Now is all that exists, all we can do is Experience as it is now, and Accept it as it is now, then Your Free from past/memory or future/imagination identity and karma problems...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

With all this talk of imagination I realized that the denial of real needs to be discussed because many of you are disconnected from truth by getting hung up on the word illusion.

You see the word real is not properly understood. Real is immersion. Anytime you say something is not real you are saying it cannot immerse you into the experience.

But what we call reality, can. There is pain, there is emotional pain, there are responsibilities, there is fatigue, there are things you prefer and things you do not prefer. All this combines to completely immerse you.

You see many of you do not understand why we say it's an illusion. It's an illusion because everything is an appearance and disappearance that is constantly flickering on/off like a light switch. 

Everything has no real boundary because it can be dissolved. That the substance of reality is dream stuff and that, is nothing which is, imaginary.

But make no mistake what you feel is intense, it's painful, and it's also joyful and passionate. It sucks you in so much years seem to fly by. If you realize that your entire life has just been you studying and trying to enjoy life you realize life has completely sucked you in.

Notice that you care, you absolutely care about your experience. That is proof that life is REAL. Life is LOVE because it makes you CARE. Hate it or not you still CARE. 

You see real/immersion is a construction and its an art to master it. Go try to write a book, t.v. show or movie and see how hard it is to draw your audience in.

If life wasn't real Spiritual teachings wouldn't exist and spiritual practices wouldn't exist. Notice how hard it is to see it as illusionary and it's right in front of your face!! 

Now that is mastery!! Only God can make an illusion real and that masterpiece is what you call "My Life."

Yep.  The way I see it real and imaginary or real and illusory are a duality that collapses.    So what you imagine to be real actually is real.  There isn't a difference unless you expand the duality again and make s distinction.  This can be useful at times too - it's kind of like going meta when you want to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes, that and problems are what sucks you in. Survival of the body is one of the main chains. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 REAL=pure being =actuality =direct experience =sensation.. feeling.. consciousness. 

So what is real must be persistent?  

The only thing that doesn't change is change itself . Gotta appreciate the pradadox. 

Nothing doesn't change, only something changes. Something is the illusion, because it is ever changing, nothing never changes and is never seen.

Something is housed within nothing. Something is defined by rules and limitations, nothing is not housed within anything, has no rules and limitations apart from One....it must be one which means all-inclusive. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yep.  The way I see it real and imaginary or real and illusory are a duality that collapses.    So what you imagine to be real actually is real.  There isn't a difference unless you expand the duality again and make s distinction.  This can be useful at times too - it's kind of like going meta when you want to.

Exactly it's all perspective, what is real to one, may not be real to another. 

The Imagination Awakening was the biggest contrast between what I expected and what was actually the case. I read hundreds of reports about the imagination awakening, but when it happens is another story... It's funny because the Imagination Awakening is the hardest awakening to imagine:P

When it happened to me, I was like: OH for real, It's all Imagination. Reality is a Dream of Consciousness

Every report immediately had sense. In my experience, this particular awakening is useless trying to explaining it. Just know such thing as an Imagination Awakening exists.

You cannot guess your way into this awakening, or think about how it will be or what it entails... nooo, it needs to hit you like a truck

25 minutes ago, Davino said:

The Imagination Awakening was the biggest contrast between what I expected and what was actually the case. I read hundreds of reports about the imagination awakening, but when it happens is another story... It's funny because the Imagination Awakening is the hardest awakening to imagine:P

When it happened to me, I was like: OH for real, It's all Imagination. Reality is a Dream of Consciousness

Every report immediately had sense. In my experience, this particular awakening is useless trying to explaining it. Just know such thing as an Imagination Awakening exists.

You cannot guess your way into this awakening, or think about how it will be or what it entails... nooo, it needs to hit you like a truck

LOL that awakening made me feel like a child again. I was like of course God made Disney!! But then I also realized....the worse dreams imaginable could also be dreamed up as well. So yeah it is both the most amazing thing, and also complete horror. I mean....my parents are imaginary. My biggest triumphs and successes are imaginary. My biggest hang up are also imaginary. 

But I'll say when you get it, you are like..damn it makes too much sense. The more imagination power/creativity you have, the easier your life is. Rigid minds suffer too much in this life.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But I'll say when you get it, you are like..damn it makes too much sense.

100%

It's brilliantly efficient. The best way to make Reality

6 hours ago, Davino said:

100%

It's brilliantly efficient. The best way to make Reality

Yeah its a strange loop. God imagines itself as a human, then looks for itself, using its powers of imagination at the human level. But God is literally pure imagination!!! So the imagination that is being used to look,,,,,is the same imagination that is all around it!!!

I mean what is short and long term memory? Just imagination recording imagination!!! What are the things humans create? Only what is in their imagination!!! Humans can only beat animals like Bears and Lions because they have imagination. Imagination is the strongest power humans have, and it is LITERALLY GOD!!! 

Also...the book of Genesis in the Bible TOLD US THIS!!! 

Genesis 1:27

New International Version

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

So we are literally God's image/imagination, and we also create, using God's image/imagination.

^^^^The Truth was there all along and yet....this message will be rejected!!!

@Razard86 For me it was gradual. It was profound to realize that all that wasn't in my direct experience I was imagining, with a complex web of imagined stories. For example, the earth or my mother and so on. My whole life in fact.

But to actually see that the room I was in, my body and the whole of Reality was being imagined into existence. That was radical!

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Razard86 For me it was gradual. It was profound to realize that all that wasn't in my direct experience I was imagining, with a complex web of imagined stories. For example, the earth or my mother and so on. My whole life in fact.

But to actually see that the room I was in, my body and the whole of Reality was being imagined into existence. That was radical!

Yeah that shit is crazy, my new investigation is why is one thing imagined in a particular way over another thing. I know the answer is the maximization of all that is loving and good, but my desire is to actually see it. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Why is one thing imagined in a particular way over another thing

In the end all Whys are because it just IS

It is like this because it is like this, sucked in the strange loop you exist Infinitely Singular

This is what's happening to me lately, everything is colapsing into itself and I just AM

@Razard86 Happy we are having great discussions lately. I've always respected you but never felt we got in tune like we are doing now

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Razard86 Happy we are having great discussions lately. I've always respected you but never felt we got in tune like we are doing now

Oh that's because I am forceful in my personality because I have a bias against Spiritual view points that I believe demonize knowledge yet happily use the benefits of that knowledge i.e. technology, language, cars, etc.

How Infinite Intelligence constructs ego minds is through bias. Bias says this is not important, a distraction, unpreferred etc. So I get annoyed because the same source of spiritual awakenings is the same source birthing human knowledge. Do you understand how valuable it is when you could see the truth in every situation? 

What people don't understand is truth has levels to it in the world of duality. The best definition of the truth is what is. So the more you can describe what is, the better you can align with it. Technology is an example of humans aligning with what is. For example we can't make the surface of electrical wires metal because you would get electrocuted. We as humans are forced to follow the rules of how reality functions. So the better we get at understanding what Reality is communicating (everything Reality does is really just communication/expression of love) the greater we can embody truth. 

In one sense we are already embodying it because it is us, but in another sense we can always align more expertly, more wisely and we learn that by studying life itself/nature. So this is why I get annoyed when I see demonization of thinking/concepts, etc. Reality is literally infinite intelligence!!! Why would you ever think, to demonize thinking? Literally Reality is the source of all your thoughts? A human isn't the one creating the thought....it's Reality.

The teachings to stop thinking are only to help you train your awareness on the subtle, to quiet the mind so you can become aware of your true nature. But outside of that, thinking is VERY beneficial. Thinking does not trap you in ego, lack of awareness/lack of self-honesty is what traps you in ego.

On 15/4/2024 at 1:03 PM, Razard86 said:

So this is why I get annoyed when I see demonization of thinking/concepts, etc. Reality is literally infinite intelligence!!! Why would you ever think, to demonize thinking? Literally Reality is the source of all your thoughts? A human isn't the one creating the thought....it's Reality.

I agree. However, I'm so intellectual and caught up in understanding that I'm lately finding great pleasure in no-mind, just raw being. I think it's important to strike a balance, it's not healthy to think all the time. Simply being present a portion of the day is of great importance.

If you are just  like a monkey without thoughts all day, then you should start thinking and deconstructing your mind. In my case, I'm just finding raw pleasure in consciousness itself, devoided of thoughts, because sometimes thoughts disturb the flow of universal consciousness.

Simple, Awake, Present, Loving, Consciousness is very satisfying, just resting in your true nature, What IS

On 4/16/2024 at 9:40 AM, Davino said:

I agree. However, I'm so intellectual and caught up in understanding that I'm lately finding great pleasure in no-mind, just raw being. I think it's important to strike a balance, it's not healthy to think all the time. Simply being present a portion of the day is of great importance.

If you are just  like a monkey without thoughts all day, then you should start thinking and deconstructing your mind. In my case, I'm just finding raw pleasure in consciousness itself, devoided of thoughts, because sometimes thoughts disturb the flow of universal consciousness.

Simple, Awake, Present, Loving, Consciousness is very satisfying, just resting in your true nature, What IS

Yeah balance is key.

On 14.4.2024 at 2:46 PM, Razard86 said:

Real is immersion. Anytime you say something is not real you are saying it cannot immerse you into the experience.

My unconscious biases are not real? 🤔

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.