StarStruck

Do you get approached by girls/women?

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As a guy.. 

Edited by Leo Gura

Of course. Had a girl with a bad personality asking to be my gf back in school and I rejected her.

But other than that, it's not uncommon for a girl to ask a guy to some activity that friends would do.

At school/work it's not uncommon in the slightest, but on the street it will never happen even in multiple lifetimes.

I used to sometimes. But only really when going cray cray on the dance floor of the club lol.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

*perhaps include more substance to the post?? other wise baiting a poll-like thread lol*

Yes......but to add more content....

- The "approach" can vary substantially but almost always implicit (she throws an alley-oop, all you have to do is dunk it) but Sometimes explicit (i.e. 2 days ago in the gym, I had a girl come and straight ask me if I was single/for my number). 

Masculine (energy)- Wants to Approach

Feminine (energy)- Wants to be Approached

Guys that want women to approach them are more aligned with femininity 

Posted (edited)

@Dauntment since spring I got approached a couple of times so I was wondering if other guys have similar experiences. But you are right about their indirect approach. Today I got approached by two girls. They just came up to me and said how I was doing. I said ok. And they just stood there. And I was like :S ?

Edited by StarStruck

I've never really had a girl explicitly approach me, unless maybe this one time at work where this one girl went out of her way to call me handsome. Other than that it's an alien experience to me. I couldn't imagine what would feel like to get spoon fed like that. I guess the challenge is what makes it fun?

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

It's usually indirect, so like a girl will look directly at me for slightly too long or even smile or do something as an invite to come and talk to her. This is basically a female approach, it can be very difficult to read because it can be so subtle, in their mind they're are literally approaching you, whereas in our mind we mightve blinked and missed it or just not been paying attention.

I have had girls just come directly up to me and basically try and chat me up, more when I was younger. Girls game is terrible btw if they had to approach we'd all be screwed. One time I was eating in a KFC restaurant and these 2 girls just came and sat next to me, asking random questions and one asked to have some of my chicken, when I said go for it, she tried to take it in a sexy way, it was hilarious. I had one where she said her ex-boyfriend was watching and asked if she could talk to me so he would leave her alone. After she told me there was no ex bf.  To be fair though, it just would come down to whether I was attracted to them or not, they wouldn't need to have a lot of game, although the chicken thing might have put me off. 

Sometimes. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

Just so you know guys, we don't call these things approach: "Nice shirt, where did you get it". Maybe she wants to buy her husband or boyfriend the same shirt. "Excuse me, but I think you're very handsome". Thats not necessarily an approach in the typical sense of how it's meant in the dating world. 

I talk to guys all the time, I wouldn't consider it an approach, just regular being friendly or just having a conversation. When I look at approach in this context I see it as hitting on, trying to get to know better and probably go on a date or phone number or more. Other situations where I don't consider it the typical approach but those will do for now. It all depends on the situation also where it's obvious I'm just chit chatting. Some guys do take it as a sign I'm interested in them sexually, but I handle it accordingly if they were misled and i try not to do it in a flirtatious way if i'm just striking up an innocent convo.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Just so you know guys, we don't call these things approach: "Nice shirt, where did you get it". Maybe she wants to buy her husband or boyfriend the same shirt. "Excuse me, but I think you're very handsome". Thats not necessarily an approach in the typical sense of how it's meant in the dating world. 

I talk to guys all the time, I wouldn't consider it an approach, just regular being friendly or just having a conversation. When I look at approach in this context I see it as hitting on, trying to get to know better and probably go on a date or phone number or more. Other situations where I don't consider it the typical approach but those will do for now. It all depends on the situation also where it's obvious I'm just chit chatting. Some guys do take it as a sign I'm interested in them sexually, but I handle it accordingly if they were misled and i try not to do it in a flirtatious way if i'm just striking up an innocent convo.

Sub communication is key. 
Today those two girls came to me out of nowhere and asked me how I’m doing and just stood there smiling at me. 

From my experience the average girl don’t just go around chit chatting with stranger guys. You might be an exception. 

Edited by StarStruck

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Sub communication is key. 
Today those two girls came to me out of nowhere and asked me how I’m doing and just stood there smiling at me. 

From my experience the average girl don’t just go around chit chatting with stranger guys. You might be an exception. 

Females respond differently when they don't think you're just trying to get in their pants and you're probably not walking around emitting "horny dog" syndrome. From what I've seen here, you seem to be focusing on yourself more and trying to better yourself and that gives off a different kind of energy than, "hey, i'm a horny man and I'm entitled to your pussy, how about it, eh".

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

I don't just go around chit-chatting with guys or even just people, but I don't shy away from it either, especially if I have something to say. I treat men and women the same when it comes to regular conversations, I just don't do it flirtatiously, just regularly being myself, and I'm not super friendly just average. I don't walk around with a bug up my ass. I find I even get hit on less with guys I talk to first and more from guys who I don't. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Consept said:

It's usually indirect, so like a girl will look directly at me for slightly too long or even smile or do something as an invite to come and talk to her. This is basically a female approach, it can be very difficult to read because it can be so subtle, in their mind they're are literally approaching you, whereas in our mind we mightve blinked and missed it or just not been paying attention.

Yeah I get that a lot too. I remember when I was younger I was completely oblivious to this, lol. Heard some guy talk about how back in the day some women would drop their handkerchief, which would give the guy an opportunity to pick it up and start a conversation. I guess the woman makes the first move by making it as easy, convenient, and risk-free as possible for the guy to make the first move, e.g. getting close to him, looking/smiling at him, removing headphones. But at the end of the day he has to make the "first" move. And the other way around if is she isn't interested, she'll make you have to bend over backwards in order to approach her. The ironic thing is that a guy could think he made the first move, when in actuality it was the woman.

Edited by Inception

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Inception said:

The ironic thing is that a guy could think he made the first move, when in actuality it was the woman.

A ha! Glad I didn't have to say it. I would probably have gotten flagged. No it's not, I made the first move. I lead her, I gamed her, I made her want me. Hehe. Goes hand in hand. I keep telling you guys, women are more slick than you think. We just don't show it outwardly as much and we play the more serious games, the game that will get you hurt, but not intentionally.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Inception said:

Yeah I get that a lot too. I remember when I was younger I was completely obviously to this, lol. Heard some guy talk about how back in the day some women would drop their handkerchief, which would give the guy an opportunity to pick it up and start a conversation.

Some women are taught this in the gaming school for women. Yes, women have their own game coaches. It's just not pua but ptt. Pick the target. How to, that is.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A ha! Glad I didn't have to say it. I would probably have gotten flagged. No it's not, I made the first move. I lead her, I gamed her, I made her want me. Hehe. Goes hand in hand.

Hahah, glad a woman could back my theory. The subtle power is real ;)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some women are taught this in the gaming school for women. Yes, women have their own game coaches. It's just not pua but ptt. Pick the target. How to, that is.

Interesting to think about. I guess the whole dropping your books thing in movies is analogues to this. Do you have other examples how you'd make the "first" move? I could make a whole post with this question o.O

36 minutes ago, Inception said:

Hahah, glad a woman could back my theory. The subtle power is real ;)

Interesting to think about. I guess the whole dropping your books thing in movies is analogues to this. Do you have other examples how you'd make the "first" move? I could make a whole post with this question o.O

No, no, we don't reveal our secrets. You'll just have to be on the look out for them. Ok I'll give you one. The playing with the hair. Ok, two, the legs crossed towards you. That's enough. 

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, no, we don't reveal our secrets. You'll just have to be on the look out for them. Ok I'll give you one. The playing with the hair. Ok, two, the legs crossed towards you. That's enough. 

I guess a magician never reveals her secrets -_-

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Inception said:

I guess a magician never reveals her secrets -_-

Idk about magic, but we do have subtle cues. Believe it or not, some of them even come naturally and without us even realizing we're doing it.