Bazooka Jesus

The Power Of The Light Touch

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It has been said that the substance of reality is Light (which is just another word for Consciousness). The pursuit of spirituality is all about recognizing the divine light which birthes and illuminates all of existence; it's about seeing the light, being the light and keeping it light.

There is no place for heaviness in spirituality. So whatever you do, say or think, do/say/think it lightly. When you meditate, meditate lightly. When you focus, focus lightly. When you contemplate, contemplate lightly. When you talk about spiritual insights, talk about them lightly. When you do nothing, do nothing lightly. Don't turn it into some grim crusade, into some bitter fight to the death with the devil; this kind of dogged determination just further strenghtens and solidifies the ego. Remember that it's all a divine dance, and the dance just isn't graceful if it isn't performed lightly.

The Light touch is the Midas touch... it turns everything it comes in contact with to gold. So lighten up! Don't be so serious, don't be so rigid, don't be so small; soften your grip, let the energy flow freely, expand your heart and allow the light of pure consciousness to shine forth until it illuminates the whole universe.

proxy-image(1).gif

And God said, "Let there be light". 

- Genesis 1:3 -

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Damn man, that's some bazookish poetry, beautiful.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

10 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Damn man, that's some bazookish poetry, beautiful.

Yeah, I got my moments. xD

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

It depends on how you perceive reality. Jesus Christ did not surrender to the cross lightly, reality is not light, the bombing of gaza is not light, to give an example.

I would say that the goal of spirituality is first of all liberation, the breaking of the structure that imprisons the mind, but this is not the end, it is the beginning of deep perception, and deep perception reveals that each blink triggers a infinite butterfly effect. You can say that the perceived reality is a dream, but it is a dream that occurs and has continuity.

The karma you generate will have consequences. illusory? perhaps, but noticeable. The flow with the current must be as perfect as possible, and that flow may require being voluntarily crucified, or starting the Aztec religion. light acts? depending on how you look at them

Edited by Breakingthewall

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on how you perceive reality. Jesus Christ did not surrender to the cross lightly, reality is not light, the bombing of gaza is not light, to give an example.

Of course it is all light. The darkness is nothing but toned down light; and the fact that the movie that is showing on the screen can sometimes turn into a horror flick doesn't change the fact that it is all a projection of LIGHT.

And Jesus was nailed to the cross by people who had a problem with him illuminating the world; people who were to serious, too rigid, too small to hear and heed his message. It was a counter-reaction against spirituality, performed by folks who were unwilling and afraid to face the divine light that they are.

Do you think Jesus would want people to be all grumpy and serious when they think of him? Of course not. He told them to be like children... and children are above all lighthearted.

So, again: Lighten up, motherf***er.

Why so serious?

But ultimately, you are right. Even hell eventually passes, and everything is an illusion given its impermanence. nothing matters, existence exists and that's it. but while you are in the game, even knowing that it is not real, ultimately, you have to play it as if it were. If not, the game will take care of putting a torch under your butt so that you can't help but notice its realism. or at least that's my perception

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

And Jesus was nailed to the cross by people who had a problem with him

Jesus was nailed by the reality. Don't you see that all is the same thing? It's the movement of the flow. Those narrow minded people are just the reality in movement, same than you and me, and same than the Aztecs killing ten thousand of innocents for a ritual. The yin and the yang dancing together 

Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is as gentle as true strength.

Osho said seriousness is a disease of the soul and playfulness is the greatest health.

Beautiful❤️

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Jesus was nailed by the reality. Don't you see that all is the same thing? It's the movement of the flow. Those narrow minded people are just the reality in movement, same than you and me, and same than the Aztecs killing ten thousand of innocents for a ritual. The yin and the yang dancing together 

cool-story.gif

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

cool-story.gif

That's all I'm seeing these days. I can't escape the stories that people make up. When you know what to look for, it becomes obvious. Even in myself. I'm like really. Shut up, I be telling myself. Is that really happening or is that my mind making shit up. Once I learnt this, I see the Reality of it and when people are doing it. It's all people do. Make up stories, then they believe the stories and build a life around the stories. It's like a disease.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

cool-story.gif

What is a story is what you said about that people of narrow minded who crucified jesus. You think that the mind can't understand reality right? The mind is the reality, and can understand itself quite deep, and then translate that understanding into words . You use ridicule when something does not fit with your schemes, which by the way are quite narrow and orthodox, textbook spirituality. This is what I wanted to point out to you before as something quite irritating but well, it was silly on my part. I clearly perceive your limits but if you want to live in them, you are free to do so of course

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is a story is what you said about that people of narrow minded. You think that the mind can't understand reality right? The mind is the reality, and can understand itself in some (not small) extent. You use ridicule when something does not fit with your schemes, which by the way are quite narrow and orthodox, textbook spirituality. This is what I wanted to point out to you before as something quite irritating but well, it was silly on my part. I clearly perceive your limits but if you want to live in them, you are free to do so of course

The mind is not reality. Why do you think people are so delusional. The eyes cannot see itself, the hands cannot touch itself, why do you believe the mind can understand itself.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The mind is not reality. Why do you think people are so delusional. The eyes cannot see itself, the hands cannot touch itself, why do you believe the mind can understand itself.

You don't understand what reality is. You are the reality, and the conceptual mind is just a manifestation of reality. You are the whole reality, you are making dualities all time without being aware of that. The mind can understand itself because the mind is not the mind, is the totality of the existence. You can expand your mind without limits. Just an experiment: take 500 ug of lsd or 20 mg of 5 meo and expand your mind a bit, just to see what you are, to understand a bit what the mind is. Outside and inside are mental creations, thought and object of though are the same. The mind can flow perfectly, because the mind is the flow of reality 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand what reality is.

OK point made.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

OK point made.

Well, sorry if I seemed rude, don't get offended, you told me the same in other words. What I mean is that you are creating a duality between mind and reality, and there is not  

But yes, saying: you don't understand what reality is, is idiot. 

What I meant is that the conceptual mind can be equalized. The conceptual mind don't understand the reality, just describe it. The understanding happens under the conceptual mind, it's fluid, but then can be more or less mapped 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

cool-story.gif

listen to this story: your mind is total reality, it is a bottomless well from which living reality emerges. Its substance flows and is ordered given its intelligent nature, unlimited total intelligence that creates itself. This living substance is evolving cyclically and in this cycle it must transcend the flat limitation of the defined linear mind and open to depth, perceive itself as what it really is, and once done, create certain forms, certain relationships within its own matter, extract from the well new substance, new creation, to form the basis of a new cycle that will take place at another level.

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Deep perception reveals that each blink triggers an infinite butterfly effect. 

👁️🦋👁️

@Breakingthewall

Lighten up.

Lighten up.

Lighten up.

Lighten up.

Lighten uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

😘

Why so serious?