Hero in progress

Stay In The I Am.

9 posts in this topic

It seems to be the case that enlightenment is a rare phenomenon. Every generation only a handful of human beings find what's already here.

Because of its simplicity many miss it expecting something else.

If you are to abide in your Self, then a good "place" to start is the I Am. The I am is the sense of being. Its always here. 

If you stay in the I Am consistently, your chances of living in truth is more possible. Again its so simple that most will handwave it away. But do not underestimate "I AM" 

In the I am you will become conscious you are the "witness". When people say they are having trouble with thoughts its because they haven't fully drank that they are the witness. "Witness" does not care about thoughts. Thoughts are irrelevant to the witness. Thoughts only have significants to one who is getting entangled in thought. Giving it power! Giving it food! Giving it identity.

So when I here people say that "thoughts are getting too strong" all that shows is the witness is still being tricked in some way! There's still some attachment. Because the only one that has trouble with thoughts, is the thought " thoughts are to strong" 

When one has stayed in the I am, along with there moment by moment enquiry, & ruthless honesty. The Image of the human form will appear less and less. Intill your sense of self "Image" will disappear! The distinction of inside & outside will fade. As the beliefs and pull of delusion gradually falls away.

One will know with 100% certainty They witness and are not anything in the screen of consciousness. And yet the witness & screen of consciousness & all phenomena on the screen of consciousness are not separate. 

The thoughts will come up with all kinds of objections because its a paradox and thoughts get confused. When these types of confusion appear only observe and stay in the I Am. This is the key. With a deep enough enlightenment these confusions will fall away by themselves.  

No matter what thoughts come, no matter what emotions come, STAY IN THE I AM!

The I am sense springs from being, being springs from non being. Non being is the true nature of everything. It is informationless. Without any quality. It is the only that doesn't come or go.

After enough time of staying in the I am, the mind will become still, intill there is only pure silence.  Stay in the still silents long enough and all will become clear.

You are then more receptive and able to abide "as the absolute" consciously. Notice I said abide "AS the absolute" not IN the absolute.

The Absolute is beginningless & endless. Enjoy.

msty.gif

Which also means, the more challenges arise in your life, the more opportunity to witness the witness there will be.

So challenge yourself, don't stay in your comfort zone, do the things that scares you, and witness what arises in you when the moment will come (be strategic about it, don't do everything at once).

The more you do that, the more your consciousness will rise.

Want to know why most people don't realize who they are ?

• They don't get that simple truth of living in the now and being the witness which see everything as neutral.
  • They don't challenge themself enough to get enough tangible result (they live a cosy life).
  • They don't practice this simple truth, and only do it the time of the meditation schedule (and/or they don't do both consistently).
  • They think it is some sort of concepts to grasp, intellectually (and make it an identification out of it).
  • They didn't do the inner work necessary to be able to love themself, whatever the circumstances.
  • They don't understand that fear is also an emotion, that you can witness just like the others.
  • They get lost in others opinions, without believing in their genuine curiosity.
  • They forget about it.

That's all.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I agree with nearly everything you said except....... enlightenment isn't rare. It's a very common thing but it is often overlooked and we fail to notice it because we are looking for the esoteric, deep "thing" we are told, so think is enlightenment.

Every day everyone has an enlightenment moment but then the phone rings, the dog barks, the kid cries, the boss yells, we distract ourselves with anything and everything or our own ego goes 'Hey look at me! Me me mememe loooook at mmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!'

We miss the simple enlightenment in the moment so instead of amplify it throughout our being and let it echo through our life it gets lost in our junk drawer.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL When I say enlightenment I mean true enlightenment. Deep deep enlightenment. That is rare from what I can tell. I could be wrong because quite frankly how would I know. All the folks down your street could be abiding as the self and I am non the wiser! 

But yeah I mean a abiding, deep, true enlightenment. Its sounds like you are describing a moment of presents when the "observer image" dissapears for a moment. 

True enlightenment is profound!

4 hours ago, Callum A said:

It seems to be the case that enlightenment is a rare phenomenon.

The phenomenon of enlightenment is very rare. It should be just the contrary; most of the people should be enlightened, to find unenlightened people should be difficult. But that's not what has been happening down the ages.

The society is not interested in enlightened people. They are dangerous, contagious. They cannot be enslaved - and all societies want people to be enslaved, exploited, oppressed.

The enlightened person is rebellious, against all that man has been doing to other human beings.

That's why all the societies from the very beginning start closing the doors and the windows from where any light can enter the child. They will start making him a Hindu or Christian. Now, no Hindu or Christian can be enlightened. He will have to drop his Hinduism or Christianity before he becomes enlightened. The same is true about Mohammedanism, Buddhism, communism, fascism.

The enlightened person has no "ism." He need not be concerned with any ideology. He has his own eyes open, he can see; he need not think. Only a blind man thinks about where the door is to get out, where the road is to move on.

Please understand the difference between seeing and thinking. Thinking is a very poor substitute for seeing. If you have not seen a lotus flower, howsoever you think about it, you will not be able to figure out what a lotus flower is. The moment you see it, thinking stops. There is nothing to think about; the thing itself is in front of you. And a lotus flower is so beautiful that it is bound to stop your thinking process at least for a second. Only in that second will you experience the beauty, the grandeur, the godliness of the flower.

The world is divided into civilizations, societies, cultures. They all do the same thing to the visitors coming into the world, the new people - the children. Mankind has committed the greatest crime against its own children. The children are dependent on you, they think you know all - and you know perfectly well that you know nothing.

The children are very curious about each and every thing. They are continuously asking, their enquiry is constant. You try to shut them up - not because their questions are irrelevant, but because you don't have answers. And you know perfectly well that by the time they reach your age, they will understand the situation - and they will do the same with their own children. This goes on and on, generation to generation; hence very rarely have there been enlightened people.

Eighty percent of so-called enlightened people have been either Christians or Hindus or Mohammedans or Buddhists.  A man is enlightened and is still a Mohammedan? Then what is the difference between blind people and enlightened people?

At least he should renounce Mohammedanism, Hinduism, Christianity. He should simply say, "I am myself. I am not a sheep, and I don't need any shepherd. I am a man of my own consciousness, and I have a light of my own. 

An enlightened person cannot belong to any religion. He belongs to existence. So you can cut off eighty percent of your enlightened people without any difficulty.

Ten percent of enlightened people remain silent. You never come to know about them, for the simple reason that you cannot understand silence. And to be enlightened is one thing; to give it an expression is totally different. And unless the enlightened person starts expressing his vision, his experience, his realization, how are you going to know about him?

Why do ten percent choose to remain silent? It is because to be articulate is a different quality, it does not come in the same parcel as enlightenment. You don't expect an enlightened man to be a painter necessarily. You don't expect him to be a poet necessarily. Why should you expect that he will be able to be articulate with words? And it is a very difficult job. Perhaps the hardest job in the world is to tell you about something you know nothing about.

23 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Only a blind man thinks about where the door is to get out, where the road is to move on.

Daaaaaaamn.

nothing is anything

This is my passion. I love myself. We all are on the path. Raising our awareness.

Break the norm. Vibrate our world.

All of us are worthy.

36 minutes ago, eskwire said:

Daaaaaaamn.

Thinking is like the stick of a blind man which he carries to grope his way along. It is just as a blind man carries a stick in his hand, groping for his way. But if his eyes are cured, will he still grope with the stick? He will throw the stick away.

If a blind man gropes with his stick when he walks; he can ask, “When one's eyes are cured does one carry a stick to grope, or not?”