Heaven

Hamas is a perfect reflection of Islam

87 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure,even if I were a girl from Pakistan or Afganistán. Islam is a crime against humanity and Muhammad was a murderous pedophile, but over all he was a liar. The koran is the most false religious text, it's just a tool to manipulate stupid people, pure evilness 

Ok. 😳

i take it you aren’t fasting for Ramadan?  

7 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

If we were capable of understanding that, we'd be able to actually address the situation appropriately.

i understand you very well  , i said the people in 2006 elected Hamas , that was comment on your replay about  Hamas is a gang  , i didn't say the last year people  elected them 

10 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Every authority is maintained by force of some kind, but they don't all have the same systems, regulations and oversight, nor levels of violence, repression, and social breakdown

yes this is what i meant 

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

How do you know what I know?

i read your replays , that's telling a lot 

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Muhammad was a murderous pedophile, but over all he was a liar. The koran is the most false religious text, it's just a tool to manipulate stupid people, pure evilness

haha you are judging the actions of a  person lived 1400 years ago by your today rules , this so dumb ,

if you didn't understand mohammed i don't think you are understanding  Leo 

Edited by royce

15 minutes ago, royce said:

haha you are judging the actions of a  person lived 1400 years ago by your today rules , this so dumb ,

if you didn't understand mohammed i don't think you are understanding  Leo 

Talking to someone who insults is tiring, but I'll still try. It is indifferent 1400 years ago or 10,000 years ago. Lies are lies, the truth is the truth. do you understand that? Look, a truth 1000 years ago, like the texts of Huan Po, are truths, a lie 1400 years ago, like saying that in paradise you will be dressed in the best silks and servants will serve you the best drinks, it is a lie. you understand? truth/ lie. It doesn't matter when. Fucking 11-year-old girls when you are 50 is pedophilia, it doesn't matter the time. If Jesus Christ or Buddha had fucked 10-year-old children, they would be pedophiles. you understand? the time doesn't matter. I have written this in a simple way, for simple minds. do you understand it like that? I can try simpler

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, royce said:

i understand you very well  , i said the people in 2006 elected Hamas , that was comment on your replay about  Hamas is a gang  , i didn't say the last year people  elected them 

Hamas is a gang, it is a collection of children and teenagers led by older members who have survived. Set in a region that experiences great hardship and a constant level of violence. It rules through violence and legitimizes itself by constantly having the enemy of Israel fight.

Authorities over stable regions rule by law, force is often a necessity when the laws are not followed. In this forum, for example, the moderators are the authority, their force would be to ban, close threads, or take other such actions when the rules or etiquette are not followed. This sort of example extends to any authority, and healthy ones don't require an enemy to function.

Violence only happens when the process I just described breaks down and people are willing to commit violence. Let's say against a police officer, or against a landlord etc.

In gangs, violence is the primary method of control, it is often the rule rather than the exception. Every day where I live people commit infractions against the law and no violence happens at all, its all handled bureaucratically. That's what needs to be established in Palestine, healthy civil institutions, and a legitimate functioning bureaucracy, so its no longer under gang or violent rule, if you prefer that term.

Edited by BlueOak

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Talking to someone who insults is tiring, but I'll still try. It is indifferent 1400 years ago or 10,000 years ago. Lies are lies, the truth is the truth. do you understand that? Look, a truth 1000 years ago, like the texts of Huan Po, are truths, a lie 1400 years ago, like saying that in paradise you will be dressed in the best silks and servants will serve you the best drinks, it is a lie. you understand? truth/ lie. It doesn't matter when. Fucking 11-year-old girls when you are 50 is pedophilia, it doesn't matter the time. If Jesus Christ or Buddha had fucked 10-year-old children, they would be pedophiles. you understand? the time doesn't matter. I have written this in a simple way, for simple minds. do you understand it like that? I can try simpler

What you said was dumb , i didn't say you are dumb , maybe you are but i don't know that  

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

like saying that in paradise you will be dressed in the best silks and servants will serve you the best drinks, it is a lie. you understand? truth/ lie. It doesn't matter when.

This topic is relative. When assessing a historical figure, one must consider a multitude of facets: the environment in which they existed, the individuals with whom they interacted, their upbringing, and the prevailing norms of their era. Reducing a character to simplistic labels—such as “liar,” “murderer,” or “thief”—fails to capture the intricate tapestry of their life. Indeed, such judgments often stem from minds that seek simplicity rather than nuance.

and this  man you are talking about developed his people  from stage to stage ,  Read how the Arabs lived before Islam and what values he added to their life , 

@BlueOak i understood your point of view , but i disagree with you

5 minutes ago, royce said:

What you said was dumb , i didn't say you are dumb , maybe you are but i don't know that  

This topic is relative. When assessing a historical figure, one must consider a multitude of facets: the environment in which they existed, the individuals with whom they interacted, their upbringing, and the prevailing norms of their era. Reducing a character to simplistic labels—such as “liar,” “murderer,” or “thief”—fails to capture the intricate tapestry of their life. Indeed, such judgments often stem from minds that seek simplicity rather than nuance.

and this  man you are talking about developed his people  from stage to stage ,  Read how the Arabs lived before Islam and what values he added to their life , 

You don't understand what truth is and what mysticism is. Don't be so fast calling the people dumb when maybe the dumb is you. Everything you say about the time in which Muhammad lived is relative, the truth is absolute. In the time of Buddha or Jesus Christ, slavery and torture were institutionalized but the message of both points to the truth. Muhammad's message is a politician's message to manipulate weak minds, pure lies, ego in its worst version. an inferior religion, with a rotten foundation.

18 minutes ago, royce said:

Read how the Arabs lived before Islam and what values he added to their life , 

That's great. They were poor and stupid, so they need the lie to live better. De devil's argument 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't understand what truth is and what mysticism is. Don't be so fast calling the people dumb when maybe the dumb is you. Everything you say about the time in which Muhammad lived is relative, the truth is absolute. In the time of Buddha or Jesus Christ, slavery and torture were institutionalized but the message of both points to the truth. Muhammad's message is a politician's message to manipulate weak minds, pure lies, ego in its worst version. an inferior religion, with a rotten foundation.

You are saying to me " You don't understand what truth is and what mysticism " then telling me your opinion like it is the absolute truth , that's so funny  

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, royce said:

You are saying to me " You don't understand what truth is and what mysticism " then telling me your opinion like it is the absolute truth , that's so funny  

I'm just trying to explain to you the difference between truth and lies, and once this is clear, explain to you why Islam is a religion based on lies. Not all religions are equally true, in all of them there is a lie, but in none is there as much of a lie as in Islam, not even in the Nordic religions that idolized war, that at least dissapeared when the society evolved. Islam is a tool of slavery, it is evil disguised as comfort. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

I live in Israel and I saw yesterday a Muslim praying in the middle of a prime location. It made me realize how more evolved Israel is compares to 90% of the countries. I am proud to be a Jew who lives in Israel.

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

I live in Israel and I saw yesterday a Muslim praying in the middle of a prime location. It made me realize how more evolved Israel is compares to 90% of the countries. I am proud to be a Jew who lives in Israel.

Pretty low bar for being considered evolved. I see it in India everyday.

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What is striking is when the US media who throws tantrum on the slightest remark of racism in the US is dead silent of the gross injustices on apartheid state of Israel.

Provide a reasonable example for that or don't drop dehumanization slogans to the air.

There is racism. No apparheid. I added an hour long interview of an arab muslim in the thread I opened she is here from birth and disagree with you.

You know what leave it. Think what fits you. Anyway the discussion here devolved into a competition and not truth.

🇮🇱 Israel finished 5th in Eurovision and 2nd in Europe's public vote (May 11, 2024). Eden Golan performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

IDF is a gang of young men raised in wealth, given a gun and told to shoot people.

I was in the IDF. Not a troop but still got a gun like everyone. From what I have been tought and educated there, this isn't true at all.

To say many IDF soldiers has not lost their sanity out of revenge emotions? I can't say that because this, however, is true. I wish it wasn't.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱 Israel finished 5th in Eurovision and 2nd in Europe's public vote (May 11, 2024). Eden Golan performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Provide a reasonable example for that

It's literally coded into your legislature.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law:_Israel_as_the_Nation-State_of_the_Jewish_People

The state of Israel is here to advance whatever the jews wanted and views the *jewish settlements as a national value*.

Apartheid state is one that seperates people based on race or ethnicity. Here the ethnicity of jews are given more relevance than other ethnicities and their causes are seen as lesser to that of other ethnicities in Israel.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I added an hour long interview of an arab muslim in the thread I opened she is here from birth and disagree with you.

I can add plenty of jews who agree with me as well.

Posted (edited)

@Bobby_2021 Oh now I understand. The definition of Israel as a Jewish state is the appartheid 😆

I was hope to some reasonable conversation here but I was wrong. 

The fact that Arabs get full rights doesn't matter here.

Ok man so, appartheid. Whatever you want 👌 Appartheid. Its yours.

Edited by Nivsch

"Jewish settlements are a national value."

Isn't that enough of an apartheid for you? 

Posted (edited)

@Bobby_2021 The center and the left were protested against the law from 2018 but it didn't help.

In reality they get full civil and individual rights as this law is semantic and didn't change anything practically.

But if you insist based on that to call Israel an appartheid then OK if it helps you feel in the moral side.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch Hey man it's a straightforward question.

Do you think Jewish settlements are a national value?