Yousif

does sleeping with the gf or wife of a friend or a relative puts you out of integrity

85 posts in this topic

Honourable definition - honest and fair, or deserving praise and respect

Integrity definition - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Just to make the definitions clear, I don't think the actions you proposed align with these definitions. You are mot being honest with your friend and these are not actions of strong moral principal or deserving of respect. 

Again you're free to do whatever you want, but to say that these are actions of integrity is just factually not true 

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard in regards to this topic. This is like saying, it doesn't matter if I go rob a bank or not, because if it's not me, someone else will. Insert any crime, violation, misdemeanor, hurtful act, lie, I mean the list goes on in place of robbing a bank and it's like saying the same thing. Somebody else said it in this thread too, so its not just you, but it's such a ridiculous position to claim and justify.

The difference is the wife has a desire for infidelity and urges me to fuck her. No bank desires to be robbed and actively seeks to be robbed. Simple analogy. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

Honourable definition - honest and fair, or deserving praise and respect

Integrity definition - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Just to make the definitions clear, I don't think the actions you proposed align with these definitions. You are mot being honest with your friend and these are not actions of strong moral principal or deserving of respect. 

Again you're free to do whatever you want, but to say that these are actions of integrity is just factually not true 

morality is relative, no such a thing as morality, your morality is different from mine 

I don’t see how I’m not being honest or fair, I’m saying what I will do out in the open in the front of all of you. xD

Edited by Yousif

Posted (edited)

Again this is why I don’t cuddle people’s feelings, because people literally use their emotions and feelings to manipulate you, whether they do it consciously or unconsciously it does not matter, everyone is doing this, if you want the truth you burn their feelings and emotions to the ground.

not because I value sex over friendship. 

Edited by Yousif

4 minutes ago, jimwell said:

The difference is the wife has a desire for infidelity and urges me to fuck her. No bank desires to be robbed and actively seeks to be robbed. Simple analogy. 

The bank itself does nothing (speaking of the building), how do you know there's not a disgruntled worker who wishes the bank to be robbed. This is the problem when the mind cannot see a wider perspective on things and gets stuck in it's own.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

On 4/1/2024 at 10:45 AM, Yousif said:

does sleeping with the gf or wife of a friend or a relative puts you out of integrity ??? And let’s say that she’s the one initiating without her partner knowing, 

After all if she’s initiating it with you, she might be doing it with others. What do you think?

I couldn't do it because of the friend and it causes nasty problems.

What does put out of integrity mean? Relative to what? Energetically and emotionally you will have a bitter taste seeing the girl and the dude. I think it's a no no because it will cause suffering to all people involved.

As much as I have these sexual toughts for the women I meet in my daily life unconsciously or to whatever extent I tend to entertain these fantasies, I have common sense to tend to let go of these fantasies and not to act in that direction. I just accept that it will happen and wait for it to subside.

Edited by Applegarden8

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The bank itself does nothing (speaking of the building), how do you know there's not a disgruntled worker who wishes the bank to be robbed.

xD This is absurd. One dissatisfied bank salary slave doesn't represent the bank.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the problem when the mind cannot see a wider perspective on things and gets stuck in it's own.

Exactly your case, girl. 

7 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I couldn't do it because of the friend and it causes nasty problems.

Well, I say fuck feelings, and if you’re scared of the problems then you’re not caring or being  ethical, the true reason you don’t do it because of fear for what he might do to you.

the homeless have feelings, the drug addicts have feelings, the criminals have feelings, the Ukrainians have feelings, the Palestinians have feelings, hitler has feelings, most of us don’t even care and look the other way and say it’s their fault, then when your girl comes to me, it’s your fault. 

19 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Well, I say fuck feelings, and if you’re scared of the problems then you’re not caring or being  ethical, the true reason you don’t do it because of fear for what he might do to you.

But you are aware that that kind of person can ruin your carreer or kill you. Is it wise to fuck just to get killed, for example? Sounds like a naive criticism, but what about when it happens bro.

I think if you say fuck feelings then I would say to that person good luck living trough their dick, because that's the only thing they can feel with. Fuck discovering what life is about altogether and having anything meaningful or let alone being happy.

3 hours ago, Yousif said:

You would be a snitch, and you also would be put out of integrity for placing yourself in a situation that’s none of your business and has nothing to do with you 😂, you can’t win this game.

How did you put yourself in a situation that is none of your business - I thought she initiated the flirt? 

Yeah she might not f#ck you afterwards because you snitched on her. That would be terrible!!

3 hours ago, Yousif said:

also what if it’s some strangers partner that’s wanting to sleep with you?

Would be less wrong then sleeping with your friends gf but it would still be wrong because it would support very hurtful behavior. 

36 minutes ago, Yousif said:

morality is relative, no such a thing as morality, your morality is different from mine 

I don’t see how I’m not being honest or fair, I’m saying what I will do out in the open in the front of all of you. xD

Moral definition - concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour. holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.

What you're saying isn't honest to the friend involved if you act on it without telling him. 

Ultimately it doesn't matter what you want to define yourself as, the consequences will be the reactions of those around you, so for example if your friend doesn't talk to you anymore or it's hard to settle down with a girl because she doesn't trust you or you don't trust her then you will have to accept that. Everything you do has a karmic price, if I'm continually ripping people off in business then I'll win short term but will most likely lose long term if I get caught or no one wants to do business with me. Every action has a reaction. 

There are obvious potential negative consequences down the road if you do shit like sleep with your friends girl. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't I'm just saying actions have consequences for a better or worse. 

2 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

But you are aware that that kind of person can ruin your carreer or kill you. Is it wise to fuck just to get killed, for example? Sounds like a naive criticism, but what about when it happens bro.

I’m aware, the question was whether or not this action will put me out of integrity,

if they kill me because their partner wanted to sleep with me, then they’re the one being dishonorable and out of integrity since I have not committed a crime. 

Just now, Consept said:

Moral definition - concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour. holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.

What you're saying isn't honest to the friend involved if you act on it without telling him. 

Ultimately it doesn't matter what you want to define yourself as, the consequences will be the reactions of those around you, so for example if your friend doesn't talk to you anymore or it's hard to settle down with a girl because she doesn't trust you or you don't trust her then you will have to accept that. Everything you do has a karmic price, if I'm continually ripping people off in business then I'll win short term but will most likely lose long term if I get caught or no one wants to do business with me. Every action has a reaction. 

There are obvious potential negative consequences down the road if you do shit like sleep with your friends girl. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't I'm just saying actions have consequences for a better or worse. 

Again good and bad are relative, unless it’s a crime punishable by law, I don’t consider it bad, 

who says I gotta be honest with him before I sleep with her, I can be honest with him after.

he can blame me for dating a cheater if he wants, I don’t care,I certainly don’t even have friends that live by their feelings so this won’t even happen to me, this is all just a big hypothesis.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Yeah she might not f#ck you afterwards because you snitched on her. That would be terrible!!

Would be less wrong then sleeping with your friends gf but it would still be wrong because it would support very hurtful behavior. 

Who says I’m gonna snitch, I never told my friend I would tell him all my secrets O.o

doesn’t have to be hurtful behavior, you’re interpreting it that way, you can just be a man and move on peacefully.

and maybe you should stop being so trusting and have better friends then I, lol 😂

Edited by Yousif

4 minutes ago, Yousif said:

I’m aware, the question was whether or not this action will put me out of integrity,

if they kill me because their partner wanted to sleep with me, then they’re the one being dishonorable and out of integrity since I have not committed a crime. 

Then I am sorry dude, I don't think it's that black and white. I don't know what you wil gain from this hypothetical point without giving a definition "out of integrty". 

Integrity aligns with god and with love, and love is literally what I made with her, why are you against love?

Isn’t it selfish that you want her all to yourself, especially if you can’t satisfy herO.o

@Yousif

You criticise living by your feelings, but you yourself are living by your feelings, you feel like you want to fuck this girl because she's come onto you, she's literally manipulated your feelings to the point where you would betray your friend. It's not exactly very stoic not having sexual discipline. 

Also I'm not talking about criminal law, of course you are free to do what you want. What im saying is that if create ill feeling within people because of your actions eventually that will come back to you. Think of someone who lives a life of crime in the mafia, even if they get away with it there's rarely a happy ending, they'll normally get killed or something will happen because of the amount of victims they've accrued. 

If you're a shitty person then negative things will happen to you, even if it's just a low as not being able to connect with others