Yousif

does sleeping with the gf or wife of a friend or a relative puts you out of integrity

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Consept said:

@Yousif

You criticise living by your feelings, but you yourself are living by your feelings, you feel like you want to fuck this girl because she's come onto you, she's literally manipulated your feelings to the point where you would betray your friend. It's not exactly very stoic not having sexual discipline. 

If you're a shitty person then negative things will happen to you, even if it's just a low as not being able to connect with others 

Her turning me on and trying to sleep with me doesn’t mean she manipulated my feelings,

I’m not a shitty person for making love and  satisfying my sexual needs, stop speaking out of your emotions as if I’m talking about your girl.

Edited by Yousif

This is fictional, my answers here isn’t necessarily what I will do in real life.

Posted (edited)

If I were to be in a situation when a girlfriend/wife were to become overly flirty with me, I would be cautious and ask her to stop. I wouldn't want to hurt her nor my friend. Sure I may be able to satisfy her short-term, but she will definitely regret it later on and so do I by losing a friend (and my self-esteem). Even if she was a partner of someone with less priority in my life, I still wouldn't be able to get myself to do it. What matters ro me is that she is in a relationship of any kind.

My thought process is that If I can't help to give into this short-term gratification considering the cost, I would question my ability to build and maintain trust and relationships of any kind.

If I was horny enough  to have some issues with this, I would either get out there and seduce someone single or just rub one off to clear my head.

Edited by Norbert Somogyi
Additional thoughts

10 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Integrity aligns with god and with love, and love is literally what I made with her, why are you against love?

No this is a flawed definition of integrity. 

To define integrity you have to include the concept of ethics so this entire discussion is pointless. Here's the definition I found for integrity in ethics - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

My question to you is what are you trying to find out here? I am confused.

10 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Isn’t it selfish that you want her all to yourself, especially if you can’t satisfy herO.o

It's an integrity / morality question based on people's feelings and opinions about something, usually agreed in mass, hence morality. We are not talking about this in this conversation right now.

In God’s perspective everything is okay.

In your human perspective you should start to care about others because you might find your ass getting kicked