royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi ok but hamas hides behind civilians. 

Thats their deffense mechanism through it they bought you.

So in reality the discussion here proves that hamas is built itself to be just as strong as IDF, when they compensate their physical inferiority with much more sohpisticated other deffenses.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Posted (edited)

@Raze OK hamas does not use guerilla deffense he is just innocent and dumb. This is only Israel's fault. You won the argument 💛

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Raze OK hamas does not use guerilla deffense he is just innocent and dumb. This is only Israel's fault. You won the argument 💛

The point is you can’t say all civilian casualties are the result of human shields if they themselves say they purposefully wait until they are home to attack

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

ok but hamas hides behind civilians

Screenshot (36).png

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Raze said:

The point is you can’t say all civilian casualties are the result of human shields if they themselves say they purposefully wait until they are home to attack

And that they plug into their AI that 20 casualties are acceptable to get 1 junior Hamas member or 100 for a senior member. It seems Israel hide behind Hamas as an excuse to ethnic cleanse, including the excuse of perpetual victimhood and ‘existential threat’.

The only nuclear power in the region backed by the worlds superpower is so threatened that they provoke all their neighbours and bomb a Iranian embassy in another country they aren’t even at war with in the first place. And then Israeli spokespeople say to their allies in Europe and America that this threat of Hamas is coming for you and is going to destroy Western civilisation. 

Trauma distorts our perception of reality. They are hypersensitive to threats due to past traumas the collective suffered (Holocaust being the worst) and amplify small ones into big ones - like mistaking a mouse for a lion. Hamas is a thorn in Israel’s ass, not a Mediterranean tsunami about to wipe Isreal off the map.

Past traumas are used to justify present day traumas and agendas. Israel punish the many who have never harmed them because they cannot punish the few who have.

Edited by zazen

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

ok but hamas hides behind civilians

I think the whole world is sick of this lie. It’s worn out and has no meaning now. So there is no point repeating it like you do, non stop, to justify murdering so many children and women. You need to come up with some new arguments. 

Now that Israel has murdered the international aid workers so viciously, normal people that didn’t have an opinion about the conflict now have an opinion. And no one is on Israel’s side. Even Trump is saying Israel has lost the PR war. 

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star You have the right to think about what happen in whatever form that fits you and keep you in sanity inside in our though complex reality (no cynisizm at all).

Though I think there are many problems in your story that don't make sense to me at all, I have to admit Israel fell into hamas traps in almost every facet in this war, does mistakes and isn't careful as I wanted to think.

However, the dominant paradigm of the pro palestinian camp about the intentions and motives of every side is deeply and fundamentaly flawed and limited to my opinion, but this is hard to think differently right now in the heat of the events happening these days.

Edited by Nivsch

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Merkabah Star You have the right to think about what happen in whatever form that fits you and keep you in sanity inside in our though complex reality (no cynisizm at all).

Though I think there are many problems in your story that don't make sense to me at all, I have to admit Israel fell into hamas traps in almost every facet in this war, does mistakes and isn't careful as I wanted to think.

However, the dominant paradigm of the pro palestinian camp about the intentions and motives of every side is deeply and fundamentaly flawed and limited to my opinion, but this is hard to think differently right now in the heat of the events happening these days.

Israel fell into hamas traps? Come on, man. 

Like i said you have tunnel vision, pardon the pun. 

Even trying to reply to anything else you wrote is redundant. 

It’s all smoke and mirrors with you. 

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star I think you don't appreciate what an organization with a rooted ideology and motivation to oppose Israel's existance will do every day over 30 years of existance to offset physical inferiority with other compensatory strategics it will develop when have such a desire and determination.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

Even trying to reply to anything else you wrote is redundant. 

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

On 4/4/2024 at 0:24 AM, Nivsch said:

Thats why the ratio of killed is only 1 to 1.5. Because Israel kills so indiscriminantly due to the evil Lavender system! 🪴

How come Russia which is considered a very immoral army has killed 10 times more Ukranian soldiers than civilians.

Ukraine civilian death toll is around 10-15 thousand compared to close to 100.000 soliders.

And Russia has also bombed the shit out of Ukraine, yet their bombings kill little civilians in comparison.

I am genuinely suprised about this.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi 

Russia-Ukraine is a war between two organized militaries when Israel-hamas is a war between an organized military to a guerilla organization who compensate its physical inferiority with human shield highly sophisticated strategics.

Edited by Nivsch

World Central Kitchen founder and Biden White House darling Jose Andres has just gotten a taste of the bitter diet Palestinians have been fed by their occupiers for over 75 years

Max Blumenthal : ://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal 

Even MSNBC has now made a scathing rebuke of the Israeli government: