evgn

I messed up with a girl cowerker

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a female cowerker in my company from a different deparment so the only common thing that we share is our shared space office.

I have noticed that she has some interest in me because everytime i pass by she is looking at me or when i sit close to her she is checking me often.  The other day when i was in the office she was purposefully passing by my slot back and forth and stared at me until i say hi. 

I tried to add her on instagram but she didnt accept my request. My profile is not very good and i thing i messed up by adding her.

What shoud i have done different?  Or what i could possibly do to in the future. 

Edited by evgn

@evgn Did you talk to her in person a bit or just straight sent out a request on IG?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@evgn Did you talk to her in person a bit or just straight sent out a request on IG?

I will be honest with you, the only interaction that i have had with her is say hi.. I know its wrong but i did it because i thought that she has very high interest..

Edited by evgn

@evgn if one thing is sure is that you did not mess up cause your insta profile is not that good. 

maybe not the more confident way to add her on insta just after saying « hi » when you had the opportunity to talk to her more directly. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, thierry said:

@evgn if one thing is sure is that you did not mess up cause your insta profile is not that good. 

maybe not the more confident way to add her on insta just after saying « hi » when you had the opportunity to talk to her more directly. 

Yes i agree.. So you think the insta profil is not the issue here but maybe she is not that interested?

Edited by evgn

30 minutes ago, evgn said:

I will be honest with you, the only interaction that i have had with her is say hi.. I know its wrong but i did it because i thought that she has very high interest..

No such thing as right or wrong. Just get to know her in person a bit, then invite her out for a drink. No need to worry about social media this way.

2 minutes ago, evgn said:

Yes i agree.. So you think the insta profil is not the issue here but maybe she is not that interested?

The insta profile is not the issue at all. She saw you irl. 
yes maybe she’s not that interested. Maybe she was a little interested and you could have create a better irl interaction with her which could have confort her interest but I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ 

@evgn and yes of course nothing in what you said tells me that she’s done with you. You can still talk to her. 
(but yes that’s a little bit weird she did not add you back if she sees who you are)

3 minutes ago, thierry said:

@evgn and yes of course nothing in what you said tells me that she’s done with you. You can still talk to her. 
(but yes that’s a little bit weird she did not add you back if she sees who you are)

Actually she is with private profile and did not acceprt me nor add me. 

There are lost of cute girls in my company, the problem is i dont have opportonity to work with people outside my team. 

So i guess i should be more outgoing with all the people in the office. The issue is that i do not know how to start a conversation if a get an opportunity.

2 minutes ago, evgn said:

Actually she is with private profile and did not acceprt me nor add me. 

There are lost of cute girls in my company, the problem is i dont have opportonity to work with people outside my team. 

So i guess i should be more outgoing with all the people in the office. The issue is that i do not know how to start a conversation if a get an opportunity.

Yes talk to everybody in a friendly playful manner. You do not have to explicitely hit on women. You’ll naturally talk friendly to everybody, you can talk to women the same way you talk to men and maybe some naturally will like you. 
For example if you were right here about this girl you are talking about and she had an eye for you. The only thing you needed to start a sparkle was a friendly funny interaction and then that was done for having a first real date. You could have ask for her insta and ask her out.

For starting a conversation that’s really an issue of practice. The more you practice the best you will be at starting a conversation about anything. 
I myself am not the best at it. I was way better when I was younger. I spent so much time alone it has become unnatural for me too but as I practice I can feel my social skills coming back.

Posted (edited)

You need to muster the balls to have a proper conversation with her.

Saying Hi cannot get you laid. She's not going to magically fall on your dick. Girls require leadership.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you think i can get out of that situation 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You need to muster the balls to have a proper conversation with her.

Saying Hi cannot get you laid.

Thank you Leo, 

Could you give an example for a converastion in the office lets say? I know i am too logical and i am trying to fix that but i am really strugling. 

5 minutes ago, thierry said:

For starting a conversation that’s really an issue of practice. The more you practice the best you will be at starting a conversation about anything. 
I myself am not the best at it. I was way better when I was younger. I spent so much time alone it has become unnatural for me too but as I practice I can feel my social skills coming back.

Thanks.

Do you think i can get out of that situation? Maybe being friendly and acting as thought nothing happened?

1 minute ago, evgn said:

Could you give an example for a converastion in the office lets say? I know i am too logical and i am trying to fix that but i am really strugling. 

Here:

"So... Sarah, do you like kangaroos? ;)"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, evgn said:

Thanks.

Do you think i can get out of that situation? Maybe being friendly and acting as thought nothing happened?

yes, don’t overthink it, nothing happened ^^

you are making a big situation out of nothing really. 
act friendly as nothing happened if you want or joke about the fact that she did not add you back on insta, just go with the flow. Shut your mind and be relax.

Posted (edited)

You don't know anything, you are trapped with yourself, i would just advance my agenda in this case.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

You are way too logical. To talk to girls you need to shut your logical brain off, which is hard to do, but it can be achieved with exercises. RSD has some on this topic. Basically you have to say some illogical stuff, but at the same time, it shouldn´t be cringy, try hard and rapport seeking. Just talk to her like she is 12 years old.