felixk_priv

' ' Dmt spending years experiencing another life '

12 posts in this topic

Morning all , 

My favourite and most fascinating DMT stories I have read , have been of people experiencing other life's for months or years or decades and then coming back to 'their' life 

Anyone have any they have read or better experienced ? 

Example , I remember hearing about someone experiencing an entire lifetime being a pharaoh , and then coming back 😂 now whether that's true who knows 

And also saw on YouTube someone living their life, dying and then coming back to their 13 Year old self that decided to smoke dmt , all to learn to not be so materialistic and that meaningful relationships are more important than the big yacht , to him ? Idk 

Also someone experiencing another persons life with a family for a couple of months and then casually coming back . I'm skeptical now to be honest 

Yes, my friend experienced a full lifetime as a Celtic Druid, and years as an Indian princess during less than an hour of a high dose mushroom trip.  She experienced both of their deaths, they went to an afterlife where the machine elves celebrated the accomplishments of their lives, and then she returned to her body here.

I haven’t dosed nearly as high, so I’ve only experienced other places as 30 second flashes that were more like vivid imagination than actually being there.  There were two trips where it seemed like I experienced my own death and rebirth, but the time in between was blank and I don’t remember being anywhere else.

This does seem like a phenomenon that happens sometimes, I’ve also read multiple reports of this, but I’m not sure if it’s something that can be easily replicated or if it only happens to certain individuals.

I have no idea what to make of this without first hand experience, it’s possible it that these other lives could just be extremely vivid dreams, but it’s also possible that these experiences break conventional understandings of reality.

This happens with salvia also. Could be real. Many suspect this life is a trip and when we die we awake as a stoned teenage alien.

There was a YouTube video posted here of a salvia trip where the guy lived another life for years. Strange stuff.

@bmcnicho did you know her before and after the trip ? Did she change ? Did she miss the people in previous lives ? How much did she remember ? Is she an old little wise lady inside ?? 

Maybe this has something to do with recalling past lives and such things, this reminds of that Star Trek episode where they find a beacon of sorts in space and engage it then Picard is KO'd and lives another life of sorts, strange indeed to go thru something like that!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga no that's not past life's. There was one guy who smoked DMT and experienced a lifetime in his body in same time he lives. During these 30years (?)there was no development in technology. iPhone was always an iPhone. he married and had children.then smoked as 80 years old DMT and then switched back to his original self. (I don't remember exactly so some details could be wrong)

It was posted here on this forum.

Posted (edited)

here is the video, this is not a past life:

he thought the trip was over and he continued his mediocre life until he got 75 years old and he died from colon camcer which he describes in great detail  but he was still tripping the whole time! it was a normal life for 50 years.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

here is the video, this is not a past life:

he thought the trip was over and he continued his mediocre life until he got 75 years old and he died from colon camcer which he describes in great detail  but he was still tripping the whole time! it was a normal life for 50 years.

Wow that's crazy! Never heard of this phenomenon, a real mind bender, coming back to a sort of reality after an experience like that, how it changes someone, just crazy!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@felixk_priv This only happened a couple weeks ago, so it’s yet to be seen what the long term effects are going to be.  She has said that these other lives feel very distant now.  It’s seems like she’s forgotten most of the details, but still remembers the major life events.

I think this is the sort of thing where you snap back to your regular life fairly quickly, although she does happen to be an odd individual who often seems unphased by things, so it’s hard to say.  But yes, she did say that she feels old now.  This is quite the radical thing to think about, all my trips have been tame by comparison.

@Soul Flight @Ishanga thanks for sharing.most incredible trip report I ever heard besides Leos ones of course.

Here is second part. It changed his whole life.

It's happened to me on lsd and shrooms a few times years ago. but because I came back to my body and memories I forgot most of it and these things have become just stories in my memory. However, after one experience I directly told a friend the whole story via voice mail because I was so shocked and fucked up after coming back and we talked about it a few days later and therefore I can remember it a little better.