SQAAD

Losing My Faith in The Existence Of God

123 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@DJ Comaschi

2 hours ago, DJ Comaschi said:

@SQAAD why shouldn’t God create “suffering” or “senseless stuff”?

Because God is essentially a Mind. A Mind has Intention and a Purpose.

Dumb physical objects do not have intention or Purpose.

Suffering is okay but it just becomes too much for my liking. If i was God i wouldn't allow for torture, beheadings and etc.

Edited by SQAAD

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@DJ Comaschi

Because God is essentially a Mind. A Mind has Intention and a Purpose.

Dumb physical objects do not have intention or Purpose.

Suffering is okay but it just becomes too much for my liking. If i was God i wouldn't allow for torture, beheadings and etc.

In my perspective suffering is great, ALL kinds of suffering, but don’t get me wrong, I’m not insane (not yet).

Without the illusion of suffering reality (God) wouldn’t be infinite.

If all possible and impossible (for humans) scenarios can exist is only because even suffering can exist as well. Without this illusion of suffering our “experience” as humans would’t exist.

I'm talking on an existential level. of course suffering is bad even if imaginary.

And you don’t have to imagine: “if I were God I would do that and that” because you are God. You are literally omnipotent, you’re so omnipotent that you’re fooling yourself that you aren’t omnipotent thinking that you are human.

6 hours ago, Davino said:

It's a God-Realization, the God-Mode will enthrone you as the Sovereign of your Dream

I guess that you mean that you realize that you are creating the experience. What I have seen is that there are many different angles to observe the same fact. You can perceive that you are creating the experience, or you can perceive that the experience arises inevitably due to the synchrony of reality, or you can perceive that there really is no experience and nothing ever happened, just an illusion, an empty hologram. You are not the ruler of the dream because you are beyond the dream, the dream is nothing, just something that fades until it disappears, and the same thing happens with God. then only the total breadth remains, and you are absolutely omniscient because there is absolutely nothing to know.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I guess that you mean that you realize that you are creating the experience. What I have seen is that there are many different angles to observe the same fact. You can perceive that you are creating the experience, or you can perceive that the experience arises inevitably due to the synchrony of reality, or you can perceive that there really is no experience and nothing ever happened, just an illusion, an empty hologram. You are not the ruler of the dream because you are beyond the dream, the dream is nothing, just something that fades until it disappears, and the same thing happens with God. then only the total breadth remains, and you are absolutely omniscient because there is absolutely nothing to know.

It’s like you’re separating the dream/reality with the events that happens in the dream/reality, the events with yourself and yourself with God.

Maybe I’m overthinking over your words, wrote down this things clearly is not easy.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Start from "or you can perceive that there really is no experience and nothing ever happened, just an illusion, an empty hologram", and beyond. That's it. 

Scrap the rest.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

33 minutes ago, DJ Comaschi said:

It’s like you’re separating the dream/reality with the events that happens in the dream/reality, the events with yourself and yourself with God

What I meant is that it depends of how you look at it. When people talk about God they talk about "something", that something is the totality of existence, and this totality can be perceived as absolutely full or absolutely empty, the point is that there is no difference.

you can also perceive that you are reality/god creating all forms, or that forms arise spontaneously from the fact that nothing prevents it and they organize themselves synchronously in a spontaneous way and that is called intelligence, and this is god, a consecuence, not a cause. I see the second perception as more accurate.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Start from "or you can perceive that there really is no experience and nothing ever happened, just an illusion, an empty hologram", and beyond. That's it. 

Scrap the rest.

Yes, it seems that that's the reality ultimately 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, it seems that that's the reality ultimately 

It becomes clear when there is no "you" in the equation. It's all just happening,  including empty bodies with no substance. NOTHING THERE. The dream is us thinking there's an us, or we or people or humans. It's all the Absolute appearing as it wants. Nothing more nothing less and that's even too descriptive.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

@SQAAD interesting point. Like you it was after discovering Leo’s material that spirituality really opened up to me. 

I can only think of this from the perspective that you are the universe and that you are witnessing this mindless suffering around you creating a desire to do something about it. Suffering is universal and it is the fundamental driver for us in pursuing awakening to transcend it. To witness the suffering in others moves you to not only transcend in yourself but help society transcend as well. 

It may seen mindless but perhaps it actually has a purpose in moving you to do something about it? You are the universe after all

If we take it from the radical perspective that you are the only conscious thing in the universe because you are the universe it makes sense to me because it moves you to do something about it. If we take the other stand that there are separate consciousness then that doesn’t make sense to me

Edited by Chadders

On 3/24/2024 at 2:59 AM, SQAAD said:

For five years, I've been on a journey exploring spirituality. I used to not believe in anything beyond what science could explain, but then I found Leo & he talked about some really interesting ideas, like how there is not a 'self' controlling everything inside us. He also talked about using psychedelics to explore the mind and Reality.

Trying mushrooms changed everything for me. It made me realize there's more to reality than just what materialism teaches..

I started meditating & tripping and having these amazing Enlightnment experiences, even connecting deeply with God a couple of times.

But when I'm not in a spiritual state, I'm not sure if what i experience is God. I believe it's God but i can't know for sure in this current state.

Lately, I've been through some really hellish, horrible & nonsensical experiences that have made me question whether God even exists. It feels like suffering has no reason at all & it's completely senseless & d*mb, and it's hard to see any purpose in it. Why would a wise, all-knowing God let that happen?

Why would God let people suffer enormously (rape, torture, crappy situations, health-problems, suicide) for no apparent reason at all?

It's not my problem that God allows suffering. My problem is that God allows senseless, Nonsensical suffering that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever. Sort of the suffering you would expect a d*mn mechanical Universe to generate. Suffering that doesn't stop & makes you wanna tear everything to pieces & end your life.

It also bothers me that most people (not to mention all the other animals) never get to experience or understand God. And it's not great at all that I only feel close to God when I'm on drugs &  i am always confined in this very limited, stupid state.

All this seems very depressing and has made feel disillusioned with Leo's work. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Suffering.

You don't have to believe in God to examine suffering. What it is. How it works. Without the current judgments and assumptions you are holding now...

Like this:

- you see you don't like suffering

-- oh, ok, then suffering exists

--- what is suffering?

In this way you go from reactivity to what you call "suffering", to an exploration of the nature of suffering.

No need to believe in God here, or listen to anyone trying to tell you what God or suffering is.

This is the intelligent way forward.

🙏

God doesn't need to know what is already known. It knows everything in every moment. Because it already happened. God has perfect memory. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are many angles to the same and in each angle we present there is also a shadow of it.

What I mean when I say Sovereign in your dream is that you are all there is, whatever the permutation, that is my very own. I am absolute onto myself. That makes me God within the permutation and in all infinity.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Davino said:

There are many angles to the same and in each angle we present there is also a shadow of it.

What I mean when I say Sovereign in your dream is that you are all there is, whatever the permutation, that is my very own. I am absolute onto myself. That makes me God within the permutation and in all infinity.

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Then why there are limits ? Why you can't fly?

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It becomes clear when there is no "you" in the equation. It's all just happening,  including empty bodies with no substance. NOTHING THERE. The dream is us thinking there's an us, or we or people or humans. It's all the Absolute appearing as it wants. Nothing more nothing less and that's even too descriptive.

It depends on how you look at it, since the body is a form of the infinite and therefore contains the totality of existence in it, so if you look at it from the point of view of the form, it is total life, since it is all of existence , and if you look at it from the point of view of the formless, it is nothing, it is a hologram without substance

On 27/3/2024 at 0:15 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Then why there are limits ? Why you can't fly?

You already know why there are limits and what limits are and why they exist, so do I.

The question you are really asking me is why can't I change these limits at will.

I'm quite uncertain about that, I'm still investigating. By no means I have all the answers, just sharing what I have discovered while on the journey.

It seems that consciously changing the limits of Reality requires even more insane levels of God-Awakening that I still haven't reached. But there is nothing impossible about it, I just woke up from a night-dream with different laws and limitations than this dream. I have experienced, wildly different limitations on Salvia for example. So flying is a limit that given enough consciousness I'm sure it can be changed, everything is flexible in Omnipotence. Have I done that? No. Have other limits been erased by insane levels of consciousness? Yes. So I guess it's all about the Godly state you abide.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Davino said:

The question you are really asking me is why can't I change these limits at will.

I'm quite uncertain about that, I'm still investigating. By no means I have all the answers, just sharing what I have discovered while on the journey.

I think that the only answer is because the structure of the cosmos. What we are is an expression of the absolute geared and sinceonized among other infinite expressions. cycles within cycles at an unimaginable level. The cosmos is absolute, it always is, since it is now, and it is evolutionary, it is perpetual movement directed by total intelligence. It is much more complex than God creating a video game, it is rather the inevitable emergence of everything that can arise, always being in perfect synchrony. That's why we call intelligence.  

When you blink, the entire cosmos must be synchronized for that blink to take place. This is the absolute, a perfect dance. You can change the limits synchronizing yourself with intelligence and flowing with it so that the entire cosmos adapts to your will, at the same time that you adapt to the will of the cosmos.

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Davino said:

You already know why there are limits and what limits are and why they exist, so do I.

It seems that consciously changing the limits of Reality requires even more insane levels of God-Awakening that I still haven't reached. But there is nothing impossible about it, I just woke up from a night-dream with different laws and limitations than this dream. I have experienced, wildly different limitations on Salvia for example. So flying is a limit that given enough consciousness I'm sure it can be changed, everything is flexible in Omnipotence. Have I done that? No. Have other limits been erased by insane levels of consciousness? Yes. So I guess it's all about the Godly state you abide.

Sorry I don’t think I’ve understood. What do you mean by “limits”?

On 3/27/2024 at 1:08 AM, SQAAD said:

What about the millions of human beings who have lived a decent life full of Amazing Experiences for decades? 

xD Contemplate what you said. Millions? Only a few of them. 

Even if life is so sh*tty that many people end it, it's still not the majority of people who kill themselves.

The others have been enduring significant difficulty and suffering. Look at your life? Has it been easy and full of pleasures? Even others who seem happy and fulfilled are actually not that way, and are experiencing significant pain. You don't see and feel their pain and dissatisfaction because you're not living their lives. 

What about your heart, your kidneys, your eyes and everything that works so well? 

They are made of pure intelligence and magic. I always feel grateful for the beautiful things I have and perceive. 

Experiencing intense gratitude and appreciation for the beauty and intelligence of existence compensates for its difficulty and pain. 

Isn't that evidence for a God who actually cares?

Surely. God is both loving and bastardish. 

Also why God wouldn't give a fk about his Creation? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If God didn't care, we wouldn't even have this conversation right now.

I'm using my smartphone, hence I can't eloborate more. But I recommend you read my first response to you again and then aggressively implement what I said. 

Those old people in the video are happy and optimistic. Probably such characteristics are the primary reason for their longevity. They are the exception, not the norm. They're lucky in many ways, including their parents and genetics, childhood environment, country of birth, etc. Most people are NOT that lucky. 

But you must maximize what you have been given with. As I have said in my first response, focus on things which are inside your limit. Everything else is inside God's domain, though your limit is included in that domain. :D

In the end, this is God's show. That's just how it is. 

On 28/3/2024 at 6:41 PM, DJ Comaschi said:

Sorry I don’t think I’ve understood. What do you mean by “limits”?

What something is  is what is not. All definitions cocreate each other. A limit is a slice into infinity, cocreating opposites simultaneously and each one defining the other. What makes a cat a cat is that it is not a dog, nor a fish, nor... In fact, "cat" is a particular distinction in infinity. 

For more background you have the two-part serie on Absolute Infinity and on understanding conflict. The former is the metaphysical understanding, the latter is a clear example of how limits work in the real world.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

On 28/3/2024 at 5:39 PM, Breakingthewall said:

You can change the limits synchronizing yourself with intelligence and flowing with it so that the entire cosmos adapts to your will, at the same time that you adapt to the will of the cosmos.

Mmm that is actually very profound. Something clicked.

I'll explore this concept in my next trip. Thanks

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞