Javfly33

If you get this you Awaken

89 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Borders" is a concept existing within this. So in that sense... yes.

The trick is to simply recognize it as such.

So there arent borders then. Because border is just a concept. There is not an actual border right?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There is no "real leg" out there that exists independently from the concept of it. The leg IS the concept of the leg.

Again: The experience of reality itself is an undivided whole. Do you have multiple experiences in this moment? No, you don't. You only have the unified experience of THIS, and cutting up this experience into different things like "broken leg" and other stuff is a purely conceptual process.

It's amazing that you guys don't get this.

Sure, you are right, the experience is one, but just because something is conceptual does not mean that it is false or that it divides experience. What you are looking for is not realizing that there is no leg or that your girlfriend is imaginary, since this will be of no use to you when a bear trap closes on your leg, but what you are looking for is the opening to the real substance of what reality is and the perception of that substance in everything. In other words, we are not looking for a solipsistic psychotic approach, because it's not real, you don't control de experience, but rather an openness to living reality. Or in other words, "conceptual" is just a concept 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

So there arent borders then. Because border is just a concept. There is not an actual border right?

Like I said, the concept of "border" undeniably appears within present reality. So in a relative sense, borders do exist; they have the same degree of reality as "you" or any other relative concept.

From an absolute standpoint, all there is is THIS, the undivided whole without name or definition.

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, you are right, the experience is one, but just because something is conceptual does not mean that it is false or that it divides experience. What you are looking for is not realizing that there is no leg or that your girlfriend is imaginary

Concepts are neither false nor imaginary. They just ARE.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Or in other words, "conceptual" is just a concept 

Beware of the word "just". Concepts are undeniably real. How do we know? Because we are talking about them.

Why so serious?

10 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

If others do actually have experiences, then it isn’t just a concept. If you right now are actually conscious, then your experience is more than a concept. But if you are a philosophical zombie appearing like you are conscious but really aren’t, then I would agree that others are concepts. But it seems like you, others, and my dog have a private experience that is beyond my own.

Your not getting it. Your true identity  is EXPERIENCE!!!! If you are experience...how can there be an OTHER? You still think you are a human with an experience and there are other humans with an experience. I'm saying....you ARE experience. You can raise your Consciousness where you become the inner experience of every human around you.

Here is a trip report of a girl who experienced it one time:

The report: 

iv realized We are God, and life is a dream.

Even if no one reads this, I need to get this out . Then I can forget all about it and live the rest of my life free of it.

I'll begin by saying this was on a dosage I wasnt prepared to take.
350 ug Gel tab. Me and two friends, Kaden and Heather, tripped on one each.

We dropped at 145am on Thursday night.
At first, it was good.
We are all open people and it didn't take long for it to turn into one big fuck fest.
We started to trip while we were fucking.

My eyes were closed..
And I started to lose track of who was who.
who I was.
I wasnt sure who I was touching or who I was kissing. I wasnt sure where my limbs were. I was simulatanoursly touching, but also felt like I was being touched. 
My friends were feeling it too.
I wasnt sure where I was in space. it felt like I was in three places at once-- In three minds.

There wasnt a condom and I wasnt on the pill so there wasnt any real fucking- and I say real, because it felt like I was being fucked. like there was an invisa-dick inside of me, and I was rocking back into it. when I opened my eyes I realized I wasnt being touched at all..
and neither were my friends.
We were pressed against one another, but we werent touching eachother. 
And they were feeling the same thing I was feeling.
Even Kaden.

There was this buzzing on each side of my head. When I expressed it, both my friends said they felt the same thing. In fact, they felt the exact same thing I was feeling.

Whenever there was a spike of intense pleasure in our heads, we all groaned, we all reacted to it.
Heather touched Kaden and I both felt her touch like I was him, and yet also felt myself touching him, as if I was in her body.

It was insane. We were in each other's minds. I could hear their thoughts and feelings, and they mine. We started to laugh - it was crazy, but it was really fucking fun, and we were having a good time.

The weirdest hottest thing was possibly when I started fingering the air.

I imagined I was fingering something, and I was curving my fingers and pulling in and out of nothing,... and both my friends were going crazy. They fucking felt it. I stopped moving my hand and their breaths halted . I was causing physical change with nothing but my mind. And because I was feeling what they were feeling, I was also fingering myself in a sense. 
It was fucking insane. unbelievable. Too good to be true.
And it was.

Minds.. Should be separated.

As it progressed, we were so intertwined, when they touched me, It started to feel like I was touching .. myself.
When they hugged me, I felt myself giving the hug, as well as receive it.

We all started to feel like it was wrong.

There was three of us but it felt like we were masturbating, like we were all the same being using different bodies.

It wasnt right. It wasnt right . 

" Why do I feel lonely?" I suddenly said. 
But It came out of Heathers mouth.

" Dont say that" Said Kaden, as we all thought it.

It felt like by acknowledging it, we were breaking some kind of rule. Like some big , huge, unspoken rule, we werent supposed to know, and it was for our own good.

But we had acknowledged it , and now we couldnt forget it. We had to understand. 

When I closed my eyes, I wasnt me.

It was like what tethered me to the world was the ability to look through the telescope that was my eyes. Now my soul was loose.

I felt myself and I wasnt me.. I felt bigger hands , and a flatter body, and sense we were all naked, when I reached down, I felt my dick too.
I dont have a dick. I'm a girl, generally. I dont have a dick.

And yet once more, I wasnt him. I had smaller legs, and when I felt up, bigger boobs then I usually did. " Guys.." I spoke, but it wasnt my voice, it was Heathers.

I opened my eyes again, and I was me, but I saw Kaden and Heather sitting in the positions i had left them when I was in their bodies . All the proof we needed .

I felt sick.

" Why is something... missing?" Heather was the first to voice it.

Youd think, realizing we are all the same , youd think itd make us feel less alone.
but suddenly, we felt..
more alone then ever.

We didnt feel each others souls. 
That's what was missing.

We felt only one soul.

we hugged each other, but it felt , like .. we were hugging ourselves.

They say you are the center of the universe  ... but there is only one center.
There is only one infinity.  

Everything in the room..

I had made. 
I, the One, that we all are, had created it all.

It was all extensions of us. Every song , every book , every show , it was all us, for us. We would be every one at one point ,but there will be no one else other then us.

Us, I.

Then it got worse.

When I closed my eyes, I was no longer in my body.

What I saw now, I know wasnt just the blackness of my eyelids. 

This was an encompassing blackness.
A nothingess. The universe at its finest point.

Outlines of shapes with colors that didnt exist, material, floating in my space, in my black box .
 I could reach out, and I felt the power of creation in my hand. I could do I
all that I wanted, create all that i wanted to create, but no matter what I created, when i felt around, all that i felt....

was me. 

I screamed into the darkness. " Someone help me!"
And I heard myself scream back.

I realized now the secret.

Its just me.

It's just you 

There's no us. There's it.

We are just one lonely god playing with Dolls .

I wanted to cry for my mothers embrace, but I was my mother. I felt so cold, I wanted to wrap a blanket around myself, but I felt myself in the blanket, I was still just hugging myself. 

I know how we feel constantly now.

I know now how it feels like to be the only thing to exist.

It's unbearable. Its lonely. Its fuckin awful, no matter how much power you have .

How does it matter how powerful you are, if you are the only one there to witness it?

How do you cope? 

You cope by making yourself forget.

You cope by making yourself smaller then you ever could be.

Humans are the universes way of experiencing itself, and you are the universe.

You forget that you are everyone, and you make friends , you make enemies, you make love , to yourself. You cast yourself into different meat suits and you give them each their own unique look , and you give them all different personalities, and stories, and insecurities, and you trick yourself into thinking your someone else, but your not.
Your still just you.

Talking to yourself.

Over and over.

Playing hand puppets, and masturbating in the dark.

I couldnt bear it.

I opened my eyes and I hoped it would all go back to normal,but it was too late.

The illusion was broken.

What I saw was reality. I looked at Heather and I saw myself . I saw my room but I also saw the blackness that was me, that it was made of. 

I desperately grabbed a pencil and paper and tried to create ANYTHING that wasnt me. but the paper was me, and the pencil was me, and I watched in horror as the lines I created were the lines of the inky darkness I had seen as the material for everything. 

I know what insanity is now.

It felt like I had done this before, over and over. 

When we die, we remember what we are , and I realized I had done this many times before. Every time. Every body, eventually. 

I had found the secret out too early.

When we cast ourself into another body,
that is when we forget, when our memories of our true self is locked away in a deep crevice in our head and we are given the illusion of companionship.. a coping mechanism.

Now I couldnt forget. Now I knew, and I knew how badly I wanted to die.

Not just my human body, but me, us , the being that we are.
How delicious nonexistence would be , for a being that is eternal.

There is no nonexistence in death, only rememberance, but I had remembered. It felt like the only choice was for me to die, and become someone else that would be born without this knowledge, like I was initially born without this knowledge. Round two.

I know why people kill themselves. 

Nothing felt real except for me.

I could touch no one but myself, and I wanted to feel ANYTHING. ANYTHING. I felt the buzzing of some kind of sharp whirling machine next to my ear , and I was so scared , but I wasnt scared of death, because I already knew what it was. 

I had come to love this body, this human I had worked so hard for, and now I fucked her up because I HAD to find out the truth. 

Me and Heather were going through the same dilemma. I could feel she was struggling with the same thing, not to hurt herself, not to press the restart button and end it all for this round.

" What are we supposed to do?" we kept repeating. Every path led us back us, because there was nothing else but us. 

We counted colored pencils and my eyes focused on the color red, on how that red would feel coming out of my skin.
There was red everywhere. 

The smallest shade of red on my wall glowed and amplified, and if I focused too hard I'd fall into it, and I'd throw my hands out to catch myself from falling, and find them around my throat.

The veins in my wrist ached to be disconnected , to be yanked out. I was fighting so hard to keep a body alive that didnt want to be alive .I just wanted to forget and start over. 

I spent the rest of my trip curled up in a corner of my bed. " I've created hell for myself" I thought, which I heard Heather whisper in unison.

I was alone. We are alone. We will forever be alone, and I longed so hard for something else.  

I longed so hard to be normal again, to not be everything , to feel another human being and know they are not me , they are someone else, everything I touch isnt me and I am only one speck in a big universe of so many things.

How comforting.
Something beyond you.
An endless universe beyond you.

How fucking miserable it is to be God.

I was in that space for a millennium before I heard the first thing that I wasnt a part of...
A songbird outside my window.

I was coming back to my body. Only my body.

I sobbed so hard . It felt so fucking good.

.. a couple of hours later , all three of us sat down together in silence.

How much of that was real , we didnt know, and we didnt want to sound crazy.

But then Kaden spoke up, and he spoke about The Room, and me and Heather, we both knew.
We all saw it. 

The black room, and the one lonely god , hugging its sock puppets in the dark.

This trip ended with a walk in my neighborhood and a deeper appreciation for the dream we are living. A beautiful dream of life, a beautiful distraction from the dark. 
The loneliness.

The endlessness.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 3/23/2024 at 0:24 PM, Javfly33 said:

See is very tricky.

There is actually no difference between a DMT breakthrough where you are seeing constant visuals and mandalas and This "physical Reality".

Realizing both are literally the same is the key.

That there is no physical world nor a physical dimension AT ALL. When you see your laptop screen right now you are seeing Consciousness forming an object. You are seeing MIND.

I was going to actually post a mantra song telling you guys that if i repeat this mantra i become conscious the walls of my room are made of Brahman, Mind, and if i utter the mantra right i literally can communicate with Infinity Gods (Basically You guys LOL) and break the boundary of physicality

But then i thought...wait a minute. Why i have to do the mantra stuff to communicate with them if there is such a thing as the internet already LOL?

And It hit me, oh wait, maybe the internet is literally imagined by consciousness right fucking now. Maybe the INTERNET CABLE IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS A MANDALA OR PATTERN THAT YOU SEE ON DMT.

Is completely imaginary/pure MIND.

When you go out each morning to throw the Bin to the container, the container is as imaginary as a beatiful pattern you see on an Lsd trip. Complete MIND. 0 substance. 

And yes, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. Is all a projection. A projection of inmense proportions. Not Only because of how Big It is, also because of the congruence of It.

Just because you see the same apartment/Building for 70 years does not mean is imaginary. This is fucking Infinity/Unlimited reality we are talking here. If It wants to imagine an apartment Building for 70 fucking years It does It. No problem.

And other Infinity Gods that experience and Live in that Building also experience that Building. When you die the Building Still exists, as long as other Infinity Gods are Still in the dream, the Building doesnt dissappear until all Creation ends.  (What would be a Universal Mahasamadhi you could say). 

As Leo said, there are levels of Awakening, never stop becoming more conscious. This shit goes deeper and deeper. 

What's the difference between the waking dream and the night time dreams?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your not getting it. Your true identity  is EXPERIENCE!!!! If you are experience...how can there be an OTHER? You still think you are a human with an experience and there are other humans with an experience. I'm saying....you ARE experience. You can raise your Consciousness where you become the inner experience of every human around you.

Thanks for that trip report. It awakened me a little bit to realize more about eternity. The girl seemed to imply that her friends were the same god as her and yet each had their own experiences. She was able to tap into them but not fully. This is what I was suggesting in that others have experiences, but it is all still within the same reality. Her insight was of Infinite Gods and not solipsism. If she said her friends were imaginary, then that would be solipsism, but she was able to tap into their experiences which is contrary to solipsism.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What's the difference between the waking dream and the night time dreams?  

I can’t change the laws in my waking dream but I can in my sleeping dreams. For instance, I cannot awaken in this dream and then ghost through a wall but at night I can.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

Solipsism is true at the Absolute/God level but not true in the relative/human realm because God is total and alone and God divided its experience in the relative realm, which means a dog I see has an experience similar and different from mine. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Solipsism is true at the Absolute/God level but not true in the relative/human realm because God is total and alone and God divided its experience in the relative realm, which means a dog I see has an experience similar and different from mine. 

Yes - Imagination IS reality.  As long you imagine others have their own consciousness that IS your reality.  God is dreaming until it awakes.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I can’t change the laws in my waking dream but I can in my sleeping dreams. For instance, I cannot awaken in this dream and then ghost through a wall but at night I can.

Interesting.  To me - the difference is Infinity.  All dimensions are activated in the waking dream - meaning all senses are alive.   You can feel.  It feels real.  Most of the senses are typically not activated in the nighttime dreams.   It's very limited.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yeah exactly then it's not true because at the absolute level it can't be loneliness since it's a characteristic, and at absolute level there are no characteristics , so solipsism means nothing and absolute level and at relative level it's false

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah exactly then it's not true because at the absolute level it can't be loneliness since it's a characteristic, and at absolute level there are no characteristics , so solipsism means nothing and absolute level and at relative level it's false

You're missing one thing  the Absolute and relative level must collapse as it is separation.  Loneliness can and must exist as God.  Any feeling you can feel as the ego is actually God feeling it.  The distinction between God and ego is imaginary. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're missing one thing  the Absolute and relative level must collapse as it is separation.  Loneliness can and must exist as God.  Any feeling you can feel as the ego is actually God feeling it.  The distinction between God and ego is imaginary. 

45 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

The feelings are an appearance, like anything else, they doesn't mean absolutely nothing at an absolute level. You could say that at absolute level there are all the feelings, that is nothing concrete. Loneliness is something concrete, then relative , because it's the opposite of not alone. Absolute includes both, no none of them is true

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The feelings are an appearance, like anything else, they doesn't mean absolutely nothing at an absolute level. You could say that at absolute level there are all the feelings, that is nothing concrete. Loneliness is something concrete, then relative , because it's the opposite of not alone. Absolute includes both, no none of them is true

This something you are imagining.  Appearance is reality.   There isn't some Absolute level somewhere.   You are creating a duality. Loneliness doesn't require a self it is Absolute.  It's just the raw experience.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This something you are imagining.  Appearance is reality.   There isn't some Absolute level somewhere.   You are creating a duality. Loneliness doesn't require a self it is Absolute. 

Loneliness require no loneliness to be an opposite, and there is not. Yes, it's and absolute level somewhere, just behind the surface, or the relative level

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Loneliness require no loneliness to be an opposite, and there is not. Yes, it's and absolute level somewhere, just behind the surface, or the relative level

OK let's put it in a different context.   What is the color red?  Is it a bunch of bouncing atoms or does it require non-red to exist? Or is red just Absolutely red?  Everything you see, feel, smell, hear is Absolute.   There is no relative.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

OK let's put it in a different context.   What is the color red?  Is it a bunch of bouncing atoms or does it require non-red to exist? Or is red just Absolutely red?

Red requires blue, green, etc. All colours together are white, the absolute colour  . No colour is black, the absence of colours. Both are absolute,  two faces . But if there is nothing, there is no loneliness, and it there is everything, there is not loneliness neither, so in the two faces there is not Solipsism 

If everything would be red and always was, it wouldn't be red, it would be not a colour because colours wouldn't exist

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Red requires blue, green, etc. All colours together are white, the absolute colour  . No colour is black, the absence of colours. Both are absolute,  two faces . But if there is nothing, there is no loneliness, and it there is everything, there is not loneliness neither, so in the two faces there is not Solipsism 

If everything would be red and always was, it wouldn't be red, it would be not a colour because colours wouldn't exist

Nothing is no different than red or everything.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is no different than red or everything.   

Nothing and everything are equal, are two faces, two angles of perception of the absolute. Red is different, it's relative, just a part . 

The other people are faces of the absolute, let's say that they are being imagined by the absolute, but not by you, because you are a face of the absolute too. Ultimately you are the absolute, and me too, but the absolute has not characteristics, so to be the same you and me, we should erase all the characteristics, then we couldn't be alone, because that is a characteristic . 

The thing is that if you make transparent all the characteristics, irrelevant, you get empty, you and me are no two, but neither one, because we are nothing, just unlimited.