Raze

Israel / Palestine news thread

324 posts in this topic

I’ve watched this about 5 times over the last 2 days. Always loved Bernie, always was my favourite, potential president.

@Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

According to this, every complex dynamics between two conflicting sides might be called a Genocide. Such inflation in those terms not only cheapen their value, but very quickly becomes an easy bypass for the brain from dealing with reality when at every moment it can shortcut his way to satisfaction by using this key word.

Then there are no longer two sides that escalating one another in thousands small steps, but only "one side" which is the problematic. That is a very convincing illusion for the crowd in the universities, but not for who hear about agreements, peace negotiations and terror attacks for 30 years.

Would you like a list of different definitions and types of genocides? Like displacement genocide? Mass killings genocide? Language genocide? Misrepresentation genocide? Apartheid genocide? Splitting the hairs genocide? Apple pie genocide? Like when does it clearly show genocidal intent by Lukid party Zionist regime rulling over Israel versus Hummus genocide? Which genocide is worse?

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

I’ve watched this about 5 times over the last 2 days. Always loved Bernie, always was my favourite, potential president.

It's so beautiful and refreshing to listen to TRUTH!!!!