Raze

Israel / Palestine news thread

355 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can find so many examples of Israeli spokespersons all over media spreading bullshit. I am too lazy to compile it all for you. Should be obvious by now if you watch the news.

I have heard it. Again Israel's messages are reductionistic but doesn't mean they don't have truth behind them.

Propaganda is time limited. You have minutes to reduce a complicated picture down. 

And again you have to fight a counter propaganda which is 100 times stronger in volume, you have to be sharp and to prefer certain points above the others.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

19 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

counter propaganda which is 100 times stronger in volume

The Zionist side makes the most noise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

To stand up against the lies and demonization. How can you not see this? 

I can totally feel it and be empathetic with this. When I do not deny that propaganda seems shallow from both sides, the partial falshood and demonization the other side do to Israel is very hard to handle emotionally, so I can understand why our propaganda needs to stand on its hind legs.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

25 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I have heard it. Again Israel's messages are reductionistic but doesn't mean they don't have truth behind them.

Propaganda is time limited. You have minutes to reduce a complicated picture down. 

And again you have to fight a counter propaganda which is 100 times stronger in volume, you have to be sharp and to prefer certain points above the others.

Just because Israel's messages are reductionistic but doesn't mean they don't have truth behind them, doesn't mean they were edited and obfuscating and omitting some truth and information out of those messages.

As if propaganda is time limited, in fact propaganda can continue onwards UNTIL EEVERYONE BELIEVES THE LIES!

Hoe is thinking counter propaganda of Palestinians against Israel's propaganda 100 times the volume, when most of the west is canceling and censoring the Palestinians news coverage???😂🤣

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 Today the world is found on Instagram and Tiktok and the Palestinian propaganda reaches 100M people only in the Muslims world and from them to the rest of the world easily. The Israeli one is in a complete inferiority.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Zionist side makes the most noise.

This is obviously not true.

Your perspecitve is so skewed on all this. 

Very few people are actual Zionists. Honestly, I am silent on social media because I am afraid. My non-Jewish girlfriend posted a pro-Israel post on Social Media and I reprimanded her to not do that again.

Take that as a win that you guys are the loudest. You even get to redefine words that used to have real meaning.

Edited by Vrubel

@Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 Today the world is found on Instagram and Tiktok and the Palestinian propaganda reaches 100M people only in the Muslims world and from them to the rest of the world easily. The Israeli one is in a rediculous inferiority.

Nope, most of Israel's propaganda started mainstream western news with little challenge back, meanwhile propaganda from Palestinians were getting heavily censored from mainstream. Instagram and TikTok are not reliable numbers and indicators of how strong a propaganda spread is, as those 100m people you claim, with no evidence to back that up can be all bots and all fake accounts. I'm talking about the traditional and mainstream news here, not fucking social media alternative news.

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 You cannot be more mainstream then Al jazeera and the exposure it gets.

Edited by Nivsch

@Vrubel

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

This is obviously not true.

Your perspecitve is so skewed on all this. 

Very few people are actual Zionists. Honestly, I am silent on social media because I am afraid. My non-Jewish girlfriend posted a pro-Israel post on Social Media and I reprimanded her to not do that again.

Take that as a win that you guys are the loudest. You even get to redefine words that used to have real meaning.

How is that not true?

How is @Leo Gura's perspective so skewed in comparison to your pro Israeli perspective?

Is that really true that few people are Zionists? What about Netanyahu's cabinet, and those that elected him into power? Only a few Zionist Israelis huh?

Why are you inverting the truth? Your Israel propaganda was spreading widely and rapidly in mainstream news outlets! Meanwhile Palestinian propaganda wasn't and was censored.

@Nivsch

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 You cannot be more mainstream then Al jazeera and the exposure it gets.

How is this a justified refutation to counter Israel's faster and wider propaganda spread in the mainstream huh?

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is that really true that few people are Zionists?

I was talking on a more global level. We are rare. 

Edited by Vrubel

@Vrubel

1 minute ago, Vrubel said:

I was talking on a more global level. 

So everywhere else but Israel?

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

How is @Leo Gura's perspective so skewed in comparison to your pro Israeli perspective?

You are free to think whatever you want.

It is hard to make a discussion without tangible points.

Whatever you choose.

@Vrubel

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I was talking on a more global level. 

So please don't focus in on Israel, buy my attempts to obfuscate and omit truth as I speak!

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You are free to think whatever you want.

It is hard to make a discussion without tangible points.

Whatever you choose.

The main problem is that @Leo Gura demonstrated a balanced realistic take on this whole Israel/Palestine situation, and here you're claiming he's so biased against Israel and supportive of Palestine, with no evidence to support and corroborate your accusation. Why slander Leo like this? So one minute Leo's telling you what you like to hear, but when he shows support for Palestine for a moment he's very biased???

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Israel propaganda was spreading widely and rapidly in mainstream news outlets! Meanwhile Palestinian propaganda wasn't and was censored.

True, until it couldn't as much anymore due to social media. Propaganda can also be as subtle as titling headlines as 'X number of killed Israeli's' vs  'X number of Palestinians just died' its the subtle, persistent use of language that seeps into the hackable brains of the populace. 

The response to IDF crimes being brought up to Washington is simply - we have urged our ally to investigate the matter.  Since when is the accused asked to investigate itself? Washington holding a position that every accusation of Israeli criminality in Gaza just means Israel needs to investigate itself is exactly the same as having a position that Israel can commit any crime it wants with no consequences whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

You even get to redefine words that used to have real meaning.

The West get to redefine the word hypocrisy, and exemplify the use of selective principles. Zionists make the most noise per capita - and as you mentioned very few people are actual Zionists. 

Edited by zazen

@Vrubel

So please don't focus in on Israel, buy my attempts to obfuscate and omit truth as I speak!

Dude, we are talking about global propaganda. Obviously, Israel is filled with Israelis who love their country. 

@Nivsch

The main problem is that @Leo Gura demonstrated a balanced realistic take on this whole Israel/Palestine situation, and here you're claiming he's so biased against Israel and supportive of Palestine, with no evidence to support and corroborate your accusation. Why slander Leo like this? So one minute Leo's telling you what you like to hear, but when he shows support for Palestine for a moment he's very biased???

I didn't say that.

Don't know what you talking about.

@Vrubel

Just now, Vrubel said:

Dude, we are talking about global propaganda. Obviously, Israel is filled with Israelis who love their country. 

Bra, we are talking about Israel news, and like how they quickly spread manufactured likes in western media, and like earlier Palestinian news and anything countering Israel was like censored to a millionth time. Yah that social media, like insta and Tik Tik kinda increased coverage but that's later, and I'm speaking EARLIER BRA!

@Nivsch

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

I didn't say that.

Don't know what you talking about.

You claimed he has a skewed bias, yet @Leo Gura showed level headed takes to both sides here. Yet when Leo covers Palestine, you and 3 other hyper Israel Zionists were attacking him and claiming he's so biased when he previously covered Israel. So...