J J

Israel has to be stopped

119 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Nivsch
Second intifada / 2014 operation -  are this a better example?

Do you know why Israel entered west bank in 2002 and for what aim?

Do you know hamas survival strategy to hide behind civilians?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

True, I guess the only stoppage of this conflict is when an angel blows the trumpet right?

@Danioover9000 = The  suffering of palestinians and Israelis will continue for a rather long bit i'm afraid

@_Archangel_

46 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Danioover9000 = The  suffering of palestinians and Israelis will continue for a rather long bit i'm afraid

False equivalency and character assassination much.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Do you know why Israel entered west bank in 2002 and for what aim?

@Nivsch Doesnt matter the aim. The premise is always to defend Israel, the result is brutality.
And brutality isn't surgical.

17 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Do you know hamas survival strategy to hide behind civilians?

Yes and it is shameful. Israel answer? they "cut the grass".

Israel problem has always been its comprehensible belligerant bias and its inability to solve problems in any way other than bombings and police abuse of force.

---------

@Danioover9000 what? what do you mean?

Edited by _Archangel_

Is war bad?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@_Archangel_

1. Where did you see brutality from Israel in 2002 operation against hamas? Give examples.

2. Ok so let hamas keep attacking Israeli civilians and don't touch them because they deffend themselves with Gazans civilians. Great solution.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch Some people may say "Great, keep letting Israeli keep killing Palestinian civilians.. bla bla bla" 

It's a conflict... ah, of course you folks are in conflict with your views.

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Nivsch Some people may say "Great, keep letting Israeli keep killing Palestinian civilians.. bla bla bla" 

It's a conflict... ah, of course you folks are in conflict with your views.

They don't have to fight a guerilla organization who disguises and protects itself with its civilians.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch They probably do which is why they are. Israel is the occupying Palestine, which is a small poor area of land. Hamas doesn't have the power to fight in any other way which is unfortunate. You obviously will end up dealing with that type of conflict. Perhaps, in order to defeat this kind of enemy it's a messy process in which many civilians die. Just don't expect the whole world to back that type of response. People hate to see civilians dying.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Nivsch Israel is the occupying nature of a small area of land.

This is a problematic paradigm.

Jew and Arabs lived here together for centuries, when during 20th century they increased in qunatity especially after the holocaust.

The UN suggested a partition plan of roughly 50:50 in the area and the Jews agreed immediately. The Arabs refused and started a war in which the Jews almost lost and killed at the beginning when they were mostly deffensive.

Today there are 2 million palestinians sitting in an area which is similar in its size to the populated area of the Israelis.

More 2 million Palestinians settle in Gaza and another more 2 million within Israel right now peacefuly with the Jews!

Gaza was left in 2005 by Israelis to have an independent state that have borders with Egypt and Israel that have to supply them basic needs, because they don't have marine and air ways due to their terror organization rule.

I don't want to convince, do your own research, but to show what I think is important and missed out.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

1. Where did you see brutality from Israel in 2002 operation against hamas? Give examples.

@Nivsch The second itfifada lasted atleast 5 years, 2002 was just a part of it. And the total result is always more civilians casualties then combatants.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Ok so let hamas keep attacking Israeli civilians and don't touch them because they deffend themselves with Gazans civilians. Great solution.

I never said Israel should sit and wait to be attacked. The problem is that we have arrived to this situation mostly because of what i wrote above.
Whenever the most powerful in the reagion make it habitual to kill civillian like rain in the hope of chopping down some terrorists, something has gone wrong. 

I don't have a solution, i just know bombing a whole territory over and over has proved to be ineffective. 

The point is, Isreael never had the nuanced, sophisticated and compassionate level of strategical thinking that was needed to solve the contentions with its problematic neighborhood.

And this is reflected in poeple like you, who use "they can't do anyting else" as an excuse for all that it's happening, without understanding that errors were made and errors and actions birthed from those errors must be condamned, as mush as any terrorist attacks must be condamned.
Israel current actions will backfire, like it always had happened, bringing forth an endless cycle of suffering for everyone, until a more advanced leadership will take power.

Posted (edited)

@_Archangel_ Civilians will sadly always pay the price of their terror organization actions consequences, even if obviously they aren't the target.

Say you are an Israeli leader in March 2002, in which another way would you suggest the army to do this operation?

But remember, there is no option not to do the operation, because hamas is exploding busses and restaurants in Israeli cities almost every day in these times, and it must be stopped.

Edited by Nivsch

What about the war on drugs? How could we allow such destructive drugs to get into the hands of people all over the world, while drugs with the potential to heal societies are outright banned? 

Just look at the radical drugs that terrorists have access to:

https://m.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-769250

This stimulant drug, also known as the "cocaine for the poor," allowed the terrorists to commit heinous acts with a sense of calmness and indifference. Simultaneously, it kept them highly alert for extended periods and suppressed their appetite.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch i have heard conflicting histories now. I Will continue to try to see new perspectives.

It’s hard to balance 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa And legal addictive pharmaceutical drugs too that people have to research the whole world to get to wean them down with years of micro tapering.

Edited by Nivsch